What's new

Allahabad will soon be called 'Prayagraj'

The original fire still burns. Continuously.

We've done it all. Seen it all. And are still here.

And your looks are a very watered down Indic-mixed version of ours.

Not you Gujjus of course. But your Iranic people.

Cheers, Doc

Neither you know my "version" nor you know me. You think I am gujju even though I ain't.

You just an idiot whose ancestors were humiliated and whose future is going for extinction.

You belong to a defeated and disgraced lot whose extinction I am going to enjoy.

The same is also true for Pakistan. Does Islamic Republic of Pakistan belongs to Hindus, Sikhs and Christians anymore. Almost all places having hindu names are changed to Arabic or Islamic.

It is pure muslim land of a Islamic republic why would we have hindu names here?

That's because Akbar had started his own religion - Din-E-Ilahi ; faith of the enlightened. That's probably where Illahbad comes from.

Wrong, The name 'Ilavas' comes from the Paurav (Kins of Pandavas) King Ila, who build a city on the banks of Sangam (confluence of Ganga & Yamuna). Nothing do with Deen-e-illahi.

http://allahabadmc.gov.in/heritage_city.html

Neither you know my "version" nor you know me. You think I am gujju even though I ain't.

You just an idiot whose ancestors were humiliated and whose future is going for extinction.

You belong to a defeated and disgraced lot whose extinction I am going to enjoy.

You've been exposed as a thepla munching Gujju in the early days.

Pity you cannot fart it off now, as you do about 99% of the things here.

Mohajirs like you range between two extremes. You have Oscar types. And you have Areesh types.

Then you have Altaf types.

Cheers, Doc

Second-hand converts should not be bothered about the games big boys play.

Cheers, Doc

I didnt convert I was born a muslim, even if I did convert that is the whole poibt if islam as a message for all humanity regardless of colour or race ir blood

Living in india cribbing about fires and blood when their are a few thousand of you

You might as well get your braves ready with their bows and arrows to charge down the cavalry

I don't think Rivers as far as Danube we're known to Indo-Aryans. I saw a chart of River names mentioned in Mahabharata that matches to the rivers of Russia 95% by russian historians.

Than again, now even Jewish people started claiming my tribe as some long lost Jewish tribe.
The name Danube comes from indo-aryanic language for your information along with the Missouri river.
BS . There are no Russian River names mentioned in Mahabharata .

All rivers and places mentioned in Mahabharata belonged to Indian subcontinent .

https://www.jatland.com/home/Category:Rivers_in_Mahabharata

That is what you think. A tiny spark of fire is enough to reclaim everything.

Not really. The spark is long gone. It is only matter of time before someone puts out the fire for good.

But why the effort when fire is going out itself

You've been exposed as a thepla munching Gujju in the early days.

Pity you cannot fart it off now, as you do about 99% of the things here.

Mohajirs like you range between two extremes. You have Oscar types. And you have Areesh types.

Then you have Altaf types.

Cheers, Doc

I don't know where I was exposed to be a gujju but then you are a deranged gandu who can dream anything from his own.

Whatever extreme we have all the extremes hate you and dharmic bullsh!t.

Live with it while you exist

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom