What's new

Allahabad will soon be called 'Prayagraj'

I don't know where I was exposed to be a gujju but then you are a deranged gandu who can dream anything from his own.

Whatever extreme we have all the extremes hate you and dharmic bullsh!t.

Live with it while you exist

No one takes gujju aggro seriously man.

Quit already.

You guys are the most peaceful mild and docile traders. Don't make me chuckle with your alpha male bs.

Cheers, Doc

No one takes gujju aggro seriously man.

Quit already.

You guys are the most peaceful mild and docile traders. Don't make me chuckle with your alpha male bs.

Cheers, Doc

Whatever "fire worshiping soon to be extinct" gandu.

I agree that's the narrative you were born into.

But your people are still second-hand converts.

Cheers, Doc

God does not distinguish, the faithful will stand on judgement day and answer equally what do we care for the crying and labels of kaffir?

World muslim population is 1.7 billion heading towards 1.8 billion
Currently Islam has the lowest median age of the all major religions and our median age is slap bang in the middle of the average procreation/family period

Muslim population will go past 2 billion abd over the next 50 years surpass Christianity and become the largest faitg group of humanity

Times change and power changes, great empires collapse and tiny cities become great empires

The Muslim world with so many countries, people and resources will strengthen once again
Pakistan similarly with a good governance has a bright future regardless of corruption pulling us down

In comparison

The Parsis are few and far between, removed from their "homeland" for over a millenium, with a small core
Blathering about retaking an empire

Your circumstance fcuk you and their is nothing you can do about it

My grandmother is from ILLahbad . she dont care , we dont care :) . we still call it ILLahbad . just like Bombay .
@KapitaanAli namastey. juta khao logon .
jutey pey jute khaye gey , baniye se wafadari nibhaye gey . #IndianMuslims

The same is also true for Pakistan. Does Islamic Republic of Pakistan belongs to Hindus, Sikhs and Christians anymore. Almost all places having hindu names are changed to Arabic or Islamic.
how many names we changed after partition ?

modi gov is so brave fighting with Hindustani kings dead some hundreds years ago :lol:

The same is also true for Pakistan. Does Islamic Republic of Pakistan belongs to Hindus, Sikhs and Christians anymore. Almost all places having hindu names are changed to Arabic or Islamic.
No. Abbot abad, jacob abad, sargodha (sir godha ram) , gangram, nankana, kila gujar sing, samudri (palce of 3 hindu shrine temples) and many more places are still belongs to hindu ,sikh and christian names.
Even Lahore originated from lava, the son of a hindu god RAM.

modi gov is so brave fighting with Hindustani kings dead some hundreds years ago :lol:

They are truly showing Akbar hindu courage & bravery in 2018 that they failed to show him when he beat them into the ground

The Parsis are few and far between, removed from their "homeland" for over a millenium, with a small core
Blathering about retaking an empire

Your circumstance fcuk you and their is nothing you can do about it

The rest of your post about Muslims does not interest me.

Do you know how many Kurds have already reverted back to Zoroastrianism in the past 6 months?

Big industry is pumping money into their fight. Including heavy weaponry.

The Yazidi reverted in the early days of the ISIS.

Next will be the Armenians and the Central Asian states. The low hanging fruit of nominal Muslims just waiting to be plucked. The ones who never stopped being cultural Nowruz celebrating Zoroastrians.

The Azeris from what we hear will be the most hardcore. Though that is honestly the land we want most. Most accounts believe Zarathushtra was Azeri. Some put his birthplace is what is now north-western Afghanistan.

That leave the Holy Grail. And that is what Parsis are staying hands off for now.

It is our land. Those are our people.

A civil war is the last thing Parsis want to incite in Iran.

If you thought the Jews at the end of the great war were powerful, what do you think the world Zoroastrian community is?

And we were protected from multiple Hitlers for 1300 years by our Hindu brothers. Which is why today ALL our holiest fires continue to burn in India. And Zoroastrianism is a de facto Indian religion.

@Great Brahmin

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom