What's new

Allahabad will soon be called 'Prayagraj'

I would be hugely offended too. I'm surprised you asked her that.

An Aryan being asked if she has Semitic blood is surefire way to ensure you did not get ahead with that particular fair maiden.

Cheers, Doc

True lol it was a big **** up.

Thankfully she's very calm and understanding girl, a useful trait among us. :)

I think the Subcontinent of India did not belong to Muslims since at least 1857. The only parts of India that belong to Muslims are the Land of the Indus and Bangladesh.
With a stroke of a keyboard you have just & rightly demolished Pak claim over Kashmir

Furthermore, you have established that Pak remonstrance over Hyderabad & Junagadh was misplaced.

In the stroke of a keyboard you have just & rightly demolished Pak claim over Kashmir

Furthermore, you have established that Pak remonstrance over Hyderabad & Junagadh was misplaced.

Yeah if everyone thinks from his as$ like you then that is exactly the conclusion we would get.

Yeah if everyone thinks from his as$ like you then that is exactly the conclusion we would get.
Merely highlighting point made by a Pak poster

As my thoughts, when I need opinions of the likes of you .. I’ll ask.

Instead of shooting the messenger difficult as it may be for once attempt to focus on what was written by him.

Merely highlighting point made by a Pak poster

As my thoughts, when I need opinions of the likes of you .. I’ll ask.

Instead of shooting the messenger difficult as it may be for once attempt to focus on what was written by him.

The forum is open. Anyone can post his or her comment.

The messenger was using his as$ to comprehend other's posts. I merely pointed it out.

I would be hugely offended too. I'm surprised you asked her that.

An Aryan being asked if she has Semitic blood is surefire way to ensure you did not get ahead with that particular fair maiden.

Cheers, Doc

You can still walk from Iran to Israel.

Just saying

We started out with 8,000 odd. We grew to a peak of 200,000 somewhere during the 17th century when Mumbai was being built.

We are around 150,000 worldwide now.

Another 100,000 (official sources ... unofficial ones put the number of crypto-Zoroastrians in Iran today at around 5 million - and growing) on the native land.

2 million in the CAS -ans. Including some in Afghanistan.

50,000 Yazidi reverted in months in Iraq in 2015-16.

200,000 Kurds in 2017. Another 300,000 to date in 2018. These are yet unofficial numbers.

A number of new Fire Temples have been built with Parsi funding. Schools (they are our Madrassas .... we've learned from you how to go about it).

We are now an officially recognized religion. A city is already been declared the capital. With a Mayor.

These are all green shoots.

But they should tell you something. The Parsis have decided to buy a homeland not unlike the Jews did.

And once we have it, we will arm. And you can be sure that we will go nuclear in a matter of months. Not years.

Cheers, Doc

200,000:cheesy:

5 million:cheesy:

Crypto:lol:

Unofficial numbers:o:

2 million in central asia:enjoy:

Nuclear weapons:rofl:

Best of luck:rofl::rofl::rofl:

As they did .... when their existence was on the line.

Which is why Persians have a very valid skepticism when it comes to Semitic peoples.

Cheers, Doc

But you can from Persia to Bangladesh too.

Bangladeshis should start claiming you guys too

Back
Top Bottom