What's new

Allahabad will soon be called 'Prayagraj'

You will live to be a old man and you will still be crying about this as will your grandchildren after you
As did your grandparents and great grandparent's and great great great grandparents

Your like the saffron chadis who want all Pakistanis to one day worship flying monkeys

Islam will be largest religion in the world by 2070, says report
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/01/islam-will-largest-religion-world-2070-says-report/amp/

Reality
V
Fire worshipping Dreams

See, its a culture and blood thing.

Which is why I started by calling you second-hand converts.

Enjoy buddy. This conversation was suppose to be for an intelligent exchange of info and ideas.

Cheers, Doc

Now think what we can and will do.

Why didnt you do it when Muslims armies butchered you
Humiliated you
Raped you
Desecrated your temples
??????????????????????????

Made you run with your tails between your legs????

Whats the point if talking shit now???

Why didnt you do it when Muslims armies butchered you
Humiliated you
Raped you
Desecrated your temples
??????????????????????????

Made you run with your tails between your legs????

Whats the point if talking shit now???

Circumstances. Fate. The perfect storm. And the ebb and flow of history.

The same people who defeated us, were vassal tribes (not even independent states) n the outer neglected peripheries of Persian empires for most of their known history.

But as I told @Retired Troll , the world's history is yet to be written.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Circumstances. Fate. The perfect storm. And the ebb and flow of history.

The same people who defeated us, were vassal tribes (not even independent states) of Persian empires for most of their known history.

But as I told @Retired Troll , the world's history is yet to be written.

Cheers, Doc

Buddy i am with you

Only idiots think history stands still

You are strong
Your become weak
Then strong again
Then weak again

Few entities sustain continuous strength

Muslims have been weak so face challenges today

But with our numbers, countries, resources you can predict at some point a few of these Muslim countries will get their act together to kick some ***

I dont even deny the ability if parsis to try the same

But against the rising tide of islam

I will tell you one thing, the jews caught the muslim world at a weak point, allied with a super power and world powers to screw over the Palestinians
Even then
The jews have not had one day of peace in 70 years
Today the number of Palestinians is equal to jews in Gaza israel and the west bank
The treatment of Palestinians has made them reviled amongst muslims

It may not seem like it but are on a timer

The Parsis are a vanquished foe
Your dream of a zoro surge will be at the same time as muslim population expansion and Muslim states rising

Your plotting snd scheming just might be your downfall

Some of the Hindu names changed to Islamic or Arabic for eg Krishan Nagar, a Hindu-dominated area in pre-Partition Lahore was changed to Islampura. There is a town in Lahore district (now in Kasur) which was until recently known as Van Radha Ram after the name of the father of Sir Ganga Ram who founded many charitable and welfare institutions in Punjab. Its name was changed some years back to Habib Kot. In the early 1970s, the name of a well-known town in Balochistan was changed from Hindu Bagh to Muslim Bagh.
Yes few names have changed. But by people choice not on government directions. Except Faisalabad (lyalpur). Yet ganga ram is a respectable personalty. His works and his monuments are still intact on his name.
Here, his samadhi.
800px-Sir_Ganga_Ram_Samadhi_12.jpg

The only thing Standing between India and OIC is Nuclear warheads, Indian army have the capability of taking on entire OIC and finish the mission in less than a month
OIC also has nuclear weapons. :lol:

Buddy i am with you

Only idiots think history stands still

You are strong
Your become weak
Then strong again
Then weak again

Few entities sustain continuous strength

Muslims have been weak so face challenges today

But with our numbers, countries, resources you can predict at some point a few of these Muslim countries will get their act together to kick some ***

I dont even deny the ability if parsis to try the same

But against the rising tide of islam

I will tell you one thing, the jews caught the muslim world at a weak point, allied with a super power and world powers to screw over the Palestinians
Even then
The jews have not had one day of peace in 70 years
Today the number of Palestinians is equal to jews in Gaza israel and the west bank
The treatment of Palestinians has made them reviled amongst muslims

It may not seem like it but are on a timer

The Parsis are a vanquished foe
Your dream of a zoro surge will be at the same time as muslim population expansion and Muslim states rising

Your plotting snd scheming just might be your downfall

There is zero plotting and scheming. We know what we want and I have yet to see a Parsi who has not openly said what he feels of wants.

You guys here have been exposed to just ONE.

We have ridden out the storm of the medieval ages. Our blood brothers in Iran and us in India. Hunted and persecuted for our faith. Which ironically yours and the two before you follow almost to a T.

Its a modern world now. Of nation states. And old empires and civilizations are rebounding back.

The Chinese. The Hindu. The Jews.

It is but obvious that the Parsis will too.

I'll be honest with you. I have nothing against Islam. Its your faith. Please follow it like good Muslims.

But we will not veer away from getting back our homeland.

And we are doing it at a time when we are once again seeing the buildup of the perfect storm.

The rise of the right around the world.

The Muslim world at its lowest nadir.

The Middle East a warzone.

New nation states and boundaries dissolving, readjusting, reforming.

Iran is fighting the same people we want them to. But for now as Muslims.

And Iranians grow increasingly restless .... internally, as well as in terms of their nationalism and outreach back to their roots.

The Mullas are actually our secret weapon.

We will carve out a foothold back for us. And once we have that, as I've openly said on this forum, an open international forum, monitored by every intelligence agency on earth, including the Americans and the Israelis.

We will arm.

And we will go nuclear in a matter of months, not years.

And I believe this long conversation only means that you know it is not beyond us.

At the very least I have removed the smugness of you and fellow Muslims like Areesh, who believe that Parsis dying out will mean the extinguishing of Zoroastrianism as a world faith.

If anything, we are growing exponentially for the first time in the last 1300 years. The snowball effect is yet to kick in. As is the one big spark on the ancestral motherland.

Ushta te.

@Ziggurat “TepeSialk“ @Shapur Zol Aktaf @Parsipride @SubWater

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Legacy of the muslim rule in India is still running high 400 years later.

Fraud Yogi just wont be able to change history though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom