What's new

Allahabad will soon be called 'Prayagraj'

Who is gadakari?
Is he some historian ?
Prayagraj has been mentioned in all dan patr of harsh vardhan. Go by harshvardhan's prayag prashasti if you have any knowledge of ancient indian history .

Do post references.. I don't mind getting corrected.

Now you, yourself are telling me of 'Prayag Prashasthi', A eulogy of Prayag. And you telling me of Dan Patras mentioning Prayag raj. Which one is correct, the name of the document that mentions it, or a reference to Dan patras described in that eulogy. First you need to be sure. Btw.. if you haven't read Prayag Prashasti then here it is for a starter..

https://hi.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/प्रयाग_प्रशस्ति?wprov=sfla1

Lyallpur wasn't Hindu name

I am disappointed with Yogi ji, I was expecting him to restore Temple which was destroyed to make Taj Mahal

It was a Hindi name because "pur" is Sanskrit for town.

I am disappointed till they rename Lahore to Osamabad

Faisalabad.

Jacobabad is still there however. Nobody cares however
So what do you care if India renames one of its towns?

Emperor Akbar was called The God of Delhi (Nauzubillah, Hasha Summe Hasha) by the Hindu folks....

And, his principal Fitne and Fesat were Din-i Ilahi!!!! Allah Kahr etsin!!! Thanks to Imam-i Rabbani (RA) from Punjab, it went down the drain!!!! They're trying to revive it for the Indian and BD Muslims to transform them into 100% Murted....

Dharmcs themselves are living beyond their expiry date. Same for the fire.

Never gave my opinion. You asked for it.

Not really.

There is nothing to be proud about pagan days. You seem to care about your pagan ancestors. We don't.

We are proud that we left that filth.
I do care. Why would I not. That blood is still in me. It can never leave me. Of course I do not practice their faith and I am grateful that they had the courage to accept the Truth when it came to them. But remember Islam came to purify not to eradicate. We should celebrate the GOOD from ancestors and leave the BAD. Don't through out the baby with the bath water.....

I do care. Why would I not. That blood is still in me. It can never leave me. Of course I do not practice their faith and I am grateful that they had the courage to accept the Truth when it came to them. But remember Islam came to purify not to eradicate. We should celebrate the GOOD from ancestors and leave the BAD. Don't through out the baby with the bath water.....

You were getting offended for someone saying uncomfortable truth about hindus. That is wrong in my opinion. There is nothing to feel offended about pagan past. We have moved on from that filth and there is no offense in accepting hard truth about Hinduism in general.

With a stroke of a keyboard you have just & rightly demolished Pak claim over Kashmir

Furthermore, you have established that Pak remonstrance over Hyderabad & Junagadh was misplaced.

This is your waterboarded hermeneutically forced interpretation of my statement.

My intention was to impress upon him that defacto Muslims lost control of the Subcontinent of India by at least 1857 and probably even earlier. This does not mean Muslims don't have a right anymore. Of course Muslims have a right and that right (partly) was achieved in 1947. . . there are still ongoing issues and partition of that colonial construct are not finished.....

The problem is hindus are our current enemy for which we have a long history of animosity

For many iranian or greeks or whomever, the old cultures are dead and pose no threat, so they can explore their history without any baggage

For us our ancestors may have been hindu and no different to the clowns next door (just better looking and a touch fairer) but our current war with hindu india and the animosity we feel towards them is a big barrier

You were getting offended for someone saying uncomfortable truth about hindus. That is wrong in my opinion. There is nothing to feel offended about pagan past. We have moved on from that filth and there is no offense in accepting hard truth about Hinduism in general.
It was his tone. There is a way of saying things.... it implied that the followers of the Sanatum Dharm were eradicated like what happened to the "Red Indians" or that the Muslim "stole" the land.....when in fact, the vast majority of them converted by way of the roving Sufi. And this land belongs still to their descendants for the most part....

His tone actually feeds into the propaganda by their TTP that is RSS and BJP.....

The problem is hindus are our current enemy for which we have a long history of animosity

For many iranian or greeks or whomever, the old cultures are dead and pose no threat, so they can explore their history without any baggage

For us our ancestors may have been hindu and no different to the clowns next door (just better looking and a touch fairer) but our current war with hindu india and the animosity we feel towards them is a big barrier
Do you know why India in its entirety did not become like the Persian speaking world and Central Asia or like Indonesia/Malaysia....? It was a failure of Muslims. Even their arrogance. Otherwise the majority of India would be Muslim today like Iran/Central Asia/Indonesia/Malaysia.

I do get your point but the "Hinduism" of Pakistan historically is not the same as of Bharat and as of Indonesia....
It would be beneficial for Pakistani to learn this...but who wants to do this, they would rather get their history from Bollywood....so in a way you are correct..,..

Last edited:
Please rename yourself as Bharat

Who says it's not on cards?
We are slowly building up to it, else, people like u will have heart attack and loose motions at the same time.

not good for environment.

India does not belongs to Muslims anymore. Be a hindu or die. Pakistan is for those who supported indian partition.

#abul kalam azad teri phen di siri

Being a Muslim doesnt mean giving up on "native" culture unless some people to my west. If I convert tomorrow to any religion, I will be still an Indian Tamil. And all its culture and heritage belongs to me as well.

Indonesian Muslims are the best exponents of being pride in their culture. Some people take pride in naming after Arabs.

Its like punching the air. No benefit for people from such moves.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom