What's new

Allahabad will soon be called 'Prayagraj'

I have lived in allahabad, the link you gave does not say shahjahan was founder of allahabad .It says akbar founded allahabad.

When did I say, Shah-jahan founded the city? It was Akbar who founded the current modern city. He built the embankments along Ganga and Yamuna, thus preventing the modern city from being inundated by annual floods.

Refer to the table at the bottom of the page. It gives clear timelines. 1583 Akbar lays the foundation of the Fort and named it as Allawas, though there is confusion that he renamed it as Allawas or Ilawa. In 1629 Shah-jahan renamed it to Allahabad formally.

Btw, where did you reside in Allahabad?

It is but obvious that the Parsis will too.

No its not:cheesy: how is this obvious,
A dream sure, you are free to dream, dreams cost you nothing

But carve out a Zoroastrian state out of existing stateso_O
Convert milliono_O
Build nukes in monthso_O

There are 1.4 billion chinese
Over a billion hibdus both in ONE state

My hope of a 200 million strong nuclear capable Pakistan becoming strong and affluent after reform and struggle is a million times more realistic then the delusional monkey shit you are peddling

The rise of the right around the world.

Will help muslims, today Muslim live a largely comfortable life in the west and the rich and liberal in the muslim world hide their wealth there, increasing extremism in the west means Muslims have no choice but to fix things at home

And Iranians grow increasingly restless .... internally, as well as in terms of their nationalism and outreach back to their roots.

The Mullas are actually our secret weapon.

This i actually i agree with to some point

No people react well to being forced to do something

Turkey was the seat of the ottoman empire
And they were largely religious

Attaturk made a secular republic as a response to state conservatism which he blamed for holding Turkey back

Turkey went uber liberal and even anti Muslim,,, could you even have said during the 50s 60s that conservative Muslim government with considerable support would return
Answer is NO but conservative Turks responded to the uber libera lism being stuffed down their throat

iran was uber liberal under the shah their was a backlash that bought the mullahs

and now the mullahs 40 year rule will bring a liberal backlash again

But I will tell yo u now your dream of carving out a zoro state out of this is lies

At the very least I have removed the smugness of you and fellow Muslims like Areesh, who believe that Parsis dying out will mean the extinguishing of Zoroastrianism as a world faith.

No you havent, your a community who ran away and now dream

Dreams are free, happy dreams:coffee:

Yeah according to current govt only.... which may not last forever.

Actualy there many prayags , mostly you will find in hills of UP, so sangam place was named as king of all prayags or prayag raj , it means shresth or best prayag.
In olden days of harshwardhan inscription of his danpatra read it prayagraj.

Lyallpur wasn't Hindu name

I am disappointed with Yogi ji, I was expecting him to restore Temple which was destroyed to make Taj Mahal
You will be disappointed time and again.

Actualy there many prayags , mostly you will find in hills of UP, so sangam place was named as king of all prayags or prayag raj , it means shresth or best prayag.
In olden days of harshwardhan inscription of his danpatra read it prayagraj.
You parroting @Gadkari 's line ... I will post to you what I posted to him. He too was giving this gyan about 'King of Prayags'. That post was intended for him, though you can find the relevant rebuttals

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/allahabad-will-soon-be-called-prayagraj.581657/page-10#post-10866538

Pakistan has nuclear weapons. :lol:
Thats what i said , its Nuclear capability is the only thing standing between India and OIC...
and one thing , what if Pakistan Nuclear power is a Hoax ?? Im 70% Sure its a Hoax and thats what India and World Believes.. But India doesnt want to take a Chance..

Thats what i said , its Nuclear capability is the only thing standing between India and OIC...
and one thing , what if Pakistan Nuclear power is a Hoax ?? Im 70% Sure its a Hoax and thats what India and World Believes.. But India doesnt want to take a Chance..
HAHAHA! Even the Americans believe Pakistan has nuclear weapons.

What if India's nuclear weapons is a hoax?

You are a bloody hypocrite.

Alhabad renamed prayagraj. Congrats to yogi. Yogi hi Kim jai ho.

https://m.hindustantimes.com/india/...mar-faceoff/story-YsM3SK5uMXyn47NNWXDGbM.html
It is India, it is their country. They can do what they please.

You parroting @Gadkari 's line ... I will post to you what I posted to him. He too was giving this gyan about 'King of Prayags'. That post was intended for him, though you can find the relevant rebuttals

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/allahabad-will-soon-be-called-prayagraj.581657/page-10#post-10866538

Who is gadakari?
Is he some historian ?
Prayagraj has been mentioned in all dan patr of harsh vardhan. Go by harshvardhan's prayag prashasti if you have any knowledge of ancient indian history .

My grandmother is from ILLahbad . she dont care , we dont care :) . we still call it ILLahbad . just like Bombay .
@KapitaanAli namastey. juta khao logon .
jutey pey jute khaye gey , baniye se wafadari nibhaye gey . #IndianMuslims
Akbar was one of the architects of Hindustan and a great son of the soil. But neither Akbar and his dynasty nor Bhogi Adityanath had/has jurisdiction over my land or ancestors.

I couldn't care less that Ilahabad became Prayag. It's like Bhogi complaining that I eat beef. Both would be dumb.

Back
Top Bottom