Allahabad will soon be called 'Prayagraj'

200,000:cheesy:

5 million:cheesy:

Crypto:lol:

Unofficial numbers:o:

2 million in central asia:enjoy:

Nuclear weapons:rofl:

Best of luck:rofl::rofl::rofl:

A critical number that is yet unknown and which is growing by the day in places like Sweden and Amsterdam and other cities in Europe with big Iranic populations, as in the UK, Australia, USA and Canada, are the number of Sudreh Pushi ceremonies being done by Indian trained priests to bring people back into the religion.

Just type Zoroastrianism and reversion or conversion on Google ...

Cheers, Doc

When was the city known as "Prayagraj" until today?

And it was not Akbar, who gave it the name "Allahabad". It was Shah-Jahan. Akbar actually never changed the name. It had the orignal name "Ilavas/Ilabas" during Akbar's reign. He built the fort for her Rajput Hindu wives, who could visit the Kumbh Mela.

Lol are you some historian?
Allahabad was name given by akbar, when he founded din e illahi .Shah jahan never visited Allahabad .

You can walk anywhere.

And once there, if the chemistry is right, make love to anyone.

Used to be a free world.

Cheers, Doc

It still is for those who are not clinging to some mythical past millenias ago.

Actually humans find only Mountains as challenging

It still is for those who are not clinging to some mythical past millenias ago.

Actually humans find only Mountains as challenging

Sorry man.

For lineage, it has to be Parsi or Irani.

Don't confuse the spread of seed to divine lineage.

Cheers, Doc

FUK!!!!

WOW!!!!!

Man a thought hit me like a thunderbolt (speaking to my wife's 1/4 Parsi best friend a couple of nights ago) ....

YOU ARE A HALF PARSI !!!!!!!!!!!! Or you are married to one?

Cheers, Doc

Kurdish Zoroastrians Open First Temple in Sulaymaniyah

Kurdish Islamic clerics have extended their congratulations to them

Basnews English

22/09/2016 - 11:20

Kurdistan

1.jpg

image-0-02-01-3d2b1d82faaae3b9881d7f74b8548a5e79e4fe2ae4b1364a01c42ceb4a8a5b14-V.jpg

SULAYMANIYAH — The Kurdish followers of Zoroastrianism on Wednesday, September 21, opened their first temple in Sulaymaniyah, Kurdistan Region.

Jalil Abbasi, a Zoroastrianism scholar, told BasNews that the temple was opened after receiving an official permission from the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG).

“People now can visit the Zoroastrians’ temple in Sulaymaniyah if they have inquiries about the religious, and they will be received by religious men and experts,” Abbasi continued.

Several government officials and political representatives attended the opening ceremony to give a sign of coexistence among Kurds, Abbasi stated, noting that KRG’s Endowment and Religious Affairs and several Kurdish Islamic clerics have extended their congratulations to them.

“We do not focus on the number of followers, but the quality of people’s life and attitudes are the top priority.”

Zoroastrianism is one of the oldest faiths which is thought to have emerged from a common prehistoric Indo-Iranian religious system dating back from the early 2nd millennium BC. The prophet Zoroaster is the founder of the faith who is thought by many modern historians to have been a reformer of the polytheistic Iranian religion who lived in the 10th century BC.

A growing number of Kurds, particularly among the youth, started to convert to Zoroastrianism following the Islamic State (IS) attack on Kurdistan Region.

Kurds are known as the most peaceful people in the Middle East, living in coexistence for centuries in an area where others have been struggling with religious and sectarian issues among their communities.

@hussain0216

Cheers, Doc

The kurds allow you to build one temple:coffee:

You have random rumours of conversion and you come out with millions:cheesy: puhleeez

Wet dreams of fire worshippers

As they did .... when their existence was on the line.

Which is why Persians have a very valid skepticism when it comes to Semitic peoples.

Cheers, Doc
You protected Jews and now they want to destroy your people and nation.

A disrespect to the Cyrus the great I'd you ask me.

Sorry man.

Cheers, Doc

FUK!!!!

WOW!!!!!

Man a thought hit me like a thunderbolt (speaking to my wife's 1/4 Parsi best friend a couple of nights ago) ....

Cheers, Doc

Yeah something common still in jewish and Persian history this pure stuff.

Its a beautiful thought but Not for me.

The kurds allow you to build one temple:coffee:

You have random rumours of conversion and you come out with millions:cheesy: puhleeez

Wet dreams of fire worshippers

We are a very small community. And a very private one.

You think we do not know everyone? Especially someone with half his family in LA?

You have little idea of what's happening and how its being done. Across levels.

Do you know what the most lucrative career option for a Parsi navar in India has suddenly become?

Learning Persian .... and traveling.

I understand why these developments make hardcore Muslims uncomfortable. We are the people of the flame. We were supposed to be killed off. Yet here we are 1300 year on, stil alive, still thriving, super rich, and about to do a Jew double team on you. Only much bigger, much slicker. And most importantly to Pakistanis crying here and elsewhere, much closer to home.

Koi nahi. Ro. Phoot phoot kar ro.

Cheers, Doc

A critical number that is yet unknown and which is growing by the day in places like Sweden and Amsterdam and other cities in Europe with big Iranic populations, as in the UK, Australia, USA and Canada, are the number of Sudreh Pushi ceremonies being done by Indian trained priests to bring people back into the religion.

Just type Zoroastrianism and reversion or conversion on Google ...

Cheers, Doc

I just did

What I got was rumours, conjecture, wet dreams, hopes and personal individual stories

I get conversion, humans change when you have 1.7 billion muslims or Christians or even s billion pagan hindus not everyone is religious

So people convert, some become irreligious, some athiest, some refind faith and some extreme

But you, your just channelling the tears and 1000 year dreams of parsis and pulling numbers out of your azz

Speaking unbiasedly I see islam, xtianity & atheism as being the most conversion driven and picking up the most numbers

Sorry man.

Cheers, Doc

FUK!!!!

WOW!!!!!

Cheers, Doc
What's 1/4 parsi ?

Not a historian ... Just a proud resident of Allahabad.
And for ignoramuses like you, go through the following link
http://allahabadmc.gov.in/heritage_city.html
You mean proud resident of prayag ?

I just did

What I got was rumours, conjecture, wet dreams, hopes and personal individual stories

I get conversion, humans change when you have 1.7 billion muslims or Christians or even s billion pagan hindus not everyone is religious

So people convert, some become irreligious, some athiest, some refind faith and some extreme

But you, your just channelling the tears and 1000 year dreams of parsis and pulling numbers out of your azz

Speaking unbiasedly I see islam, xtianity & atheism as being the most conversion driven and picking up the most numbers

Sigh.

How many times to explain to you.

Islam and Christianity are welcome to the numbers.

We want our bloodlines back. Mainly from Islam. Predominantly from Islam.

The rest can worship anyone. Does not matter to us.

Zoroastrianism is not for everyone. Only those bloodlines who were chosen by Ahura Mazda.

Please do not keep harping on this numbers game you guys like playing. It means nothing in the global power game.

Look at what 25 million Jews have done to you.

We are the parent faith of the Jew, the Christians, and the Muslims.

Now think what we can and will do.

Cheers, Doc

We are a very small community. And a very private one.

You think we do not know everyone? Especially someone with half his family in LA?

You have little idea of what's happening and how its being done. Across levels.

Do you know what the most lucrative career option for a Parsi navar in India has suddenly become?

Learning Persian .... and traveling.

I understand why these developments make hardcore Muslims uncomfortable. We are the people of the flame. We were supposed to be killed off. Yet here we are 1300 year on, stil alive, still thriving, super rich, and about to do a Jew double team on you. Only much bigger, much slicker. And most importantly to Pakistanis crying here and elsewhere, much closer to home.

Koi nahi. Ro. Phoot phoot kar ro.

Cheers, Doc

You will live to be a old man and you will still be crying about this as will your grandchildren after you
As did your grandparents and great grandparent's and great great great grandparents

Your like the saffron chadis who want all Pakistanis to one day worship flying monkeys

Islam will be largest religion in the world by 2070, says report
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/01/islam-will-largest-religion-world-2070-says-report/amp/

Reality
V
Fire worshipping Dreams

Back
Top Bottom