What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
It's weird every detail in the Xingjiang camps is known by west world yet until 1945 people outside Germany terrritory didn't even know the Jew concentration camps existed.

More than 1 million Uighurs have disappeared into China's internment camps in Xinjiang province. A DW investigation reveals how
Another said it almost came as a relief: "To be honest, we -uighurs-convicted-in-sham-trials-at-xinjiang-camps/a-53699982?__twitter_impression=true

Stories like these are fabricated and designed for targeted groups like ISIS, Al Qaeda, etc by CIA so that they will committed terrorism in other nation and this this case China.
I seriously doubt the other religions give a damn about the Islam.

In their opinion if a Muslim do not threatened to harm an infidel, they will fight among themselves.

Look at all the conflicts around the world today especially in the Middle East.

Imagine USA is protecting Islam not Saudi Arabia. The logic fails me except for this one.
Politics.

Anyone Muslims who are so concerned about fellow Muslim should just make a trip to Xinjiang. They may be surprised to discovered the Uighurs in Xinjiang live a better life than many of them today.

So why don't you people stop trolling and let China deal with their own internal problem.
As I see it. It is working. No more terrorist attacks were heard of recently. Peace has returned. Is that wrong?

Then why is Israel or USA shooting rubber bullets and teargas at the peaceful pro-democracy protesters?

Other than some Muslims in their bff country, I don't know which Muslims buy CGTN propaganda. Here in Indonesia, most Muslims despise China for what they did with the uyghur.

@waz, please take care endless spammer. Thanks a lot.

Either merge or whatever.

@fisher1, don't work too hard, especially under Covid-19 pandemic. Have a life.

I don't know why Chinese members even reply to his thread. You're all just helping him.

Stories like these are fabricated and designed for targeted groups like ISIS, Al Qaeda, etc by CIA so that they will committed terrorism in other nation and this this case China.

In their opinion if a Muslim do not threatened to harm an infidel, they will fight among themselves.

Imagine USA is protecting Islam not Saudi Arabia. The logic fails me except for this one.
Politics.

Anyone Muslims who are so concerned about fellow Muslim should just make a trip to Xinjiang. They may be surprised to discovered the Uighurs in Xinjiang live a better life than many of them today.

So why don't you people stop trolling and let China deal with their own internal problem.
As I see it. It is working. No more terrorist attacks were heard of recently. Peace has returned. Is that wrong?

Then why is Israel or USA shooting rubber bullets and teargas at the peaceful pro-democracy protesters?

China did those false-flag operations to justify the ethnic cleansing of Muslims.

Just like India did it to Kashmiris to justify the lockdown.

Ain't noone getting fooled with that shit, bruh. This will work on a wumao living in censorship all his life but not on free human beings.

LOL.. DW.

Thanks for telling you are the wumao.

Wumao is something Chinese are proud of and do willingly. Are you making fun of your own countrymen and China?

Oops, hope Winnie the Pooh doesn't get to know about it.

Other than some Muslims in their bff country, I don't know which Muslims buy CGTN propaganda. Here in Indonesia, most Muslims despise China for what they did with the uyghur.

The Country Report on Human Rights Practices for 2019-China made by the U.S. mentioned the "Xinjiang crackdown on Islam and religious belief," and specifically claimed that Abdughappar Abdurusul, a Uygur businessman, was sentenced to death for an unapproved pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia. But the fact he is well alive.

How CNN make fake news about xinjiang

The Country Report on Human Rights Practices for 2019-China made by the U.S. mentioned the "Xinjiang crackdown on Islam and religious belief," and specifically claimed that Abdughappar Abdurusul, a Uygur businessman, was sentenced to death for an unapproved pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia. But the fact he is well alive.

How CNN make fake news about xinjiang

No matter how hard you try we know who you are,what you did. China is despised by Muslim majority country and that's a FACT

Wumao is something Chinese are proud of and do willingly. Are you making fun of your own countrymen and China?

Oops, hope Winnie the Pooh doesn't get to know about it.

Wumao is just Chinese for 50cent. It can used on anybody , not necessary for Chinese only.Especially those on payroll to spread fake news. Maybe you want to claim , you know Chinese better than me? I know u are a rat multi account, ban repeatly under different names. Just come here to clock your workload to received paid from Pompeo, oh.... The one who cheat, steal and lie abt Chinese uyghur. :enjoy:

No matter how hard you try we know who you are,what you did. China is despised by Muslim majority country and that's a FACT
Fact? By who? The one who worshipped white supremacy killing black minority and the one who start war killing Muslim Arabs or corrupt the Muslim world. I remember u even once say u are sunni Muslim? How irony. :enjoy:

Wumao is just Chinese for 50cent. It can used on anybody , not necessary for Chinese only.Especially those on payroll to spread fake news. Maybe you want to claim , you know Chinese better than me? I know u are a rat multi account, ban repeatly under different names. Just come here to clock your workload to received paid from Pompeo, oh.... The one who cheat, steal and lie abt Chinese uyghur. :enjoy:

Fact? By who? The one who worshipped white supremacy killing black minority and the one who start war killing Muslim Arabs or corrupt the Muslim world. I remember u even once say u are sunni Muslim? How irony. :enjoy:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2015/06/17/how-to-spot-a-state-funded-chinese-internet-troll/

I am flattered but really i am a nobody cockroach in Pakistan, KPK. The mods have attested to that countless times.

Fact? By who?
By me, an Indonesian who actually live in Indonesia , the news of what happened with uyghurs by the godless commie spread like bushfires here.

Don't get me wrong , what India did with Muslims are also hot topic here. But not as much attention given compared to china's incarceration of uyghurs.
Most Indonesian grow up knowing that China is commie and commie are bad, so China=bad.

Most Muslims are not buying west propagandas, the west are very curious even angry that why Muslims are not fighting against China after they made so many fake news. The answer is very simple most Muslims are not stupid as the west wish.

Politics.

Both east Asia and Muslim countries were victim of the west after industrial revolution, the difference is the Muslim countries are still victim of the west. From westernized to extremely conservative Muslim countries have tried many ways but still a long way to get modernized.

Back
Top Bottom