What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
that is what I am pointing at, American trade war with China and timing coincides with all of sudden Chinese Muslims are being targeted.

Thanks God I was never part of that propaganda site

Lol what's propaganda, facebook or doam?

If the western media say anything about india then their article are linked in various threads as proof...if the same western media say anything about china its propaganda :lol:

I am sympathetic...but wasn't Indian media part of Western type of sh*t?

First point I can agree on.

2nd point, China needs a strong Pakistan for both transport/ energy links to Arabian Sea and also to keep India busy in S Asia. Try not to make it look like China is doing Pakistan any favours here.

A strong, economically vibrant Pakistan will be good for China. But let's not pretend China needs Pakistan for "transport link".

[

Last edited by a moderator:
Theoretically we should relocate the Uighur separatists to Yemen or Syria on China's cost! We can see how these lazy, uneducated, unskilled Uighurs survive in the pure Islam world where people screw each other to death!

We should also learn from US Guantanamo management to deal with terrorists!

Please do not make silly posts@everyone.

A strong, economically vibrant Pakistan will be good for China. But let's not pretend China needs Pakistan for "transport link".

[

Dude, what do you think CPEC is for?

It is building road, rail and transport links from Gwadar to Western China.

Please read up on CPEC to fully understand why it has been undertaken.

every day the normal threads section is being spammed by "mah Tibetans, mah Uyghurs, mah Christians" threads by people who basicly just want to say "I hate China" so they keep reposting the same news over and over again, so how about making a new sticky thread and call it "the I hate China thread" where they can post their garbage anti China coments.
or may be make a new sticky thread and call it "Chinese social news" where they can post both positive and negative issues.

Dude, what do you think CPEC is for?

It is building road, rail and transport links from Gwadar to Western China.

Please read up on CPEC to fully understand why it has been undertaken.

Sure but it goes both ways. It's not like China alone will benefit.

To put it differently, what would happen if this link was absent? Answer: Nothing. It would be just like it is today.

Sure but it goes both ways. It's not like China alone will benefit.

To put it differently, what would happen if this link was absent? Answer: Nothing. It would be just like it is today.

Dude, you need to up your thinking a little.

Without the link the ever expanding Chinese economy gets more and more vulnerable to US blockade.

child, civil servant, CCP member are banned in religious active including but not limited to Islamic.

this is law!

Dude, you need to up your thinking a little.

Without the link the ever expanding Chinese economy gets more and more vulnerable to US blockade.

China has 4 other land routes spanning Eurasia. Don't believe everything you read.

Last edited:
HU angang is the cuplrit whose ultra nationalist agenda has caused this massive scale oppression against Uighurs and TIbet. This bastard needs to be taken to ICC to be held for trial just like what happened in Rwanda.

HU angang is the cuplrit whose ultra nationalist agenda has caused this massive scale oppression against Uighurs and TIbet. This bastard needs to be taken to ICC to be held for trial just like what happened in Rwanda.

https://www.kcl.ac.uk/events/the-de-politicization-of-the-uyghurs-in-china-2

http://www.chinafile.com/library/nyrb-china-archive/reeducating-xinjiangs-muslims

Shame on muslims for keeping quiet on this. Raise awareness and if this professor comes to visit please highlight and protest where required. He needs to be brought to trial for crimes against humanity.

There is a massive difference between atheistic/agnostic societies of Western Europe who took centuries to reach a level maturity where they clamped down on Church's power to a state sanctioned Atheism where you force people to go against their religion. We won't know the full extent of this policy in East Turkistan as free media is not allowed in China, there is no opposition or civil society.

This must be fake news. Western propaganda, because Iron brother doesn't seem to flinch. Or money trumps everything?

child, civil servant, CCP member are banned in religious active including but not limited to Islamic.

this is law!

I always find communism in the sense of a religion. Not many agree with me tho.

Prophet ? Check ( Karl Marx ). Another prophet like Friedrich Engels later Stalin, Lenin coming to ranks. Sorry, Mao didn't make it to the list, if he was smart enough to write his own ideas. Still did a 'crusade' Meh!

Holy book(s)? Check (Das Kapital, Communist manifesto.)

Bloody history? Check (It has killed millions of people in the name of Communism. Mao even Put Lenin to shame.)

Mummies of important leaders/'prophet'? Check (Lenin was mummified and kept in a glass house, so is Mao Zedong).

Back
Top Bottom