What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Dude, you need to up your thinking a little.

Without the link the ever expanding Chinese economy gets more and more vulnerable to US blockade.

Blockade? You mean a military blockade? US doesn't have the capacity to militarily blockade China anymore. But, for the sake of argument let's assume they did. In that case, what's stopping them from blockading Gwadar as well? Nothing, right? If they can blockade China, they sure as hell can blockade Pakistan too.

Or did you just assume America wouldn't notice that there is this other route?

This route has NO geo-strategic value. Zero. Zilch. Zip. It might have had some utility if this were 1910. Today, not so much. It's just a trade route.

Blockade? You mean a military blockade? US doesn't have the capacity to militarily blockade China anymore. But, for the sake of argument let's assume they did. In that case, what's stopping them from blockading Gwadar as well? Nothing, right? If they can blockade China, they sure as hell can blockade Pakistan too.

Or did you just assume America wouldn't notice that there is this other route?

This route has NO geo-strategic value. Zero. Zilch. Zip. It might have had some utility if this were 1910. Today, not so much. It's just a trade route.

And the US has unlimited resources to blockade all outlets that they please?
PLAAN will in due course not base one of their CBGs at Gawadar?

Dude, you need to learn ABC about strategic warfare and geopolitics.:disagree:

And the US has unlimited resources to blockade all outlets that they please?
PLAAN will in due course not base one of their CBGs at Gawadar?

Dude, you need to learn ABC about strategic warfare and geopolitics.:disagree:

If we admit that US can blockade China, then yeah, they very much can blockade Pakistan simultaneously :disagree:.

If we admit that US can blockade China, then yeah, they very much can blockade Pakistan simultaneously :disagree:.

Dude, please stop digging yourself into an even bigger hole. It is embarrassing to see.

8 AIP diesel subs are being sold by China to Pakistan and also 4 modernised Type-054A derivatives are also going to join PN soon.

PLAAN will in due course base one of their CBGs in Gwadar. Coupled with the expanding PN, Gwadar will have some serious firepower to stop anyone, IN or USN from trying to blockade it.
:sniper:

USN will have to blockade the Malacca straight, Myanmar and also Pakistan in order to cut off China's sea lanes of communication - this may stretch their resources to breaking point.

Sau baaton ki ek baat.

If Pakistanis keep quiet on an issue like this, nobody will take your voices on Kashmir seriously, and that is exactly what is happening.

Exactly right.

To their credit some Pakistanis are openly criticising China on this. Majority are still keeping quiet as they think it will harm their relationship with China, which is not true as the Chinese cannot replace Pakistan with anyone else. Chinese will just have to take the Pakistani criticism and carry on as normal.

Even a senior Pakistani official criticised China in the last year but then it seems the Pakistani government downplayed it.

We won't know the full extent of this policy in East Turkistan
Error 404 location not found.

Don't you understand that the Uighurs are catching hell precisely because of this "East Turkistan" sh*t? Every time I see the terrorists that managed to scurry out waving their silly blue flag, I'm reassured that China has taken the right path. They want an "East Turkistan"? They can set one up in Turkey. Erdogan loves them so I'm sure he won't mind. They can be neighbours with Kurdistan.:lol:
Exactly right.

To their credit some Pakistanis are openly criticising China on this. Majority are still keeping quiet as they think it will harm their relationship with China, which is not true as the Chinese cannot replace Pakistan with anyone else. Chinese will just have to take the Pakistani criticism and carry on as normal.

Even a senior Pakistani official criticised China in the last year but then it seems the Pakistani government downplayed it.
If you know China will just ignore this criticism without changing its policies one iota, why do you voice it? Is it like a fart you just have to let out?

Dude, please stop digging yourself into an even bigger hole. It is embarrassing to see.

8 AIP diesel subs are being sold by China to Pakistan and also 4 modernised Type-054A derivatives are also going to join PN soon.

PLAAN will in due course base one of their CBGs in Gwadar. Coupled with the expanding PN, Gwadar will have some serious firepower to stop anyone, IN or USN from trying to blockade it.
:sniper:

USN will have to blockade the Malacca straight, Myanmar and also Pakistan in order to cut off China's sea lanes of communication - this may stretch their resources to breaking point.

Well duh. Literally in my first comment I said US can't blockade China.

This whole discussion is about a hypothetical scenario where US successfully blockades Malacca strait (because that's when CPEC can be an alternative). Get it? Hypothetical. If US can do that, it can certainly blockade Pakistan.

If you know China will just ignore this criticism without changing its policies one iota, why do you voice it? Is it like a fart you just have to let out?

Like I say China will take it as a champ and not be able retaliate against Pakistan as you need them as much as they need you:D

Shows how few options China has in the world lol

Like I say China will take it as a champ and not be able retaliate against Pakistan as you need them as much as they need you:D

Shows how few options China has in the world lol
Let's put this in perspective: the West had centuries - beginning with Spanish and Portuguese colonialism, to the British empire, and on to American hegemony - to put together the world system we sadly live with. China was afflicted with dysfunctional politics during this time (much like America is today), add to that that Japan managed to industrialize first, with catastrophic consequences.

Despite this adversity, China managed to put the pieces of itself back together and go on an economic tear the likes of which the world has never seen and will never again see. China is just in the beginning phases of putting together its world system and ending the West's aberrant dominance.

I don't know how you feel about Pakistan, but I can imagine you feel some sympathy toward it given that you used to be part of it and that it's a Muslim state. Do you understand how viciously you insulted it when you said "how few options China has in the world lol" to refer to it? China wants to make something of it, to uplift it from the muck and filth it's embedded in and turn it into a prosperous and powerful partner.

You should feel privileged that China is extending a hand of friendship to Pakistan and to you - you have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of the greatest enterprise in history: ending the era of the West and establishing a new tianxia. Instead of embracing this historic opportunity, you want to whine about Uighurs, a people you didn't even know existed before the West commanded you to care? I should hope that Amnesty International is paying you if you're going to be making an issue out of this.

HU angang is the cuplrit whose ultra nationalist agenda has caused this massive scale oppression against Uighurs and TIbet. This bastard needs to be taken to ICC to be held for trial just like what happened in Rwanda.

https://www.kcl.ac.uk/events/the-de-politicization-of-the-uyghurs-in-china-2

http://www.chinafile.com/library/nyrb-china-archive/reeducating-xinjiangs-muslims

Shame on muslims for keeping quiet on this. Raise awareness and if this professor comes to visit please highlight and protest where required. He needs to be brought to trial for crimes against humanity.

but China is not Yugoslavia, so stay in your dream.

but China is not Yugoslavia, so stay in your dream.
indeed go suck Mao's lemon and remember the thousands of innocent students you massacred in Tiannemin square; or convinently you choose to erase. Definitely a loyal party troll on this forum.

To all my moslem friends - remember the Uighur moslems and say a prayer for their safe passage through this trying time at the hands of the communists. This too will pass as do trials people face for their religious beliefs.

indeed go suck Mao's lemon and remember the thousands of innocent students you massacred in Tiannemin square; or convinently you choose to erase. Definitely a loyal party troll on this forum.

To all my moslem friends - remember the Uighur moslems and say a prayer for their safe passage through this trying time at the hands of the communists. This too will pass as do trials people face for their religious beliefs.

everything in the way of industrialization and modernization of China would be removed. don't talk about human rights and democracy, idont care.

not to mention these simple students, Chinese culture was nearly abondent, because Chinese culture was too great and become a burden, but after industrialization we are restoring Chinese culture.

Last edited:
This must be fake news. Western propaganda, because Iron brother doesn't seem to flinch. Or money trumps everything?

I always find communism in the sense of a religion. Not many agree with me tho.

Prophet ? Check ( Karl Marx ). Another prophet like Friedrich Engels later Stalin, Lenin coming to ranks. Sorry, Mao didn't make it to the list, if he was smart enough to write his own ideas. Still did a 'crusade' Meh!

Holy book(s)? Check (Das Kapital, Communist manifesto.)

Bloody history? Check (It has killed millions of people in the name of Communism. Mao even Put Lenin to shame.)

Mummies of important leaders/'prophet'? Check (Lenin was mummified and kept in a glass house, so is Mao Zedong).
If you think about it, everything by itself is a religion. Just being a good human being is also a religion.

Let's put this in perspective: the West had centuries - beginning with Spanish and Portuguese colonialism, to the British empire, and on to American hegemony - to put together the world system we sadly live with. China was afflicted with dysfunctional politics during this time (much like America is today), add to that that Japan managed to industrialize first, with catastrophic consequences.

Despite this adversity, China managed to put the pieces of itself back together and go on an economic tear the likes of which the world has never seen and will never again see. China is just in the beginning phases of putting together its world system and ending the West's aberrant dominance.

I don't know how you feel about Pakistan, but I can imagine you feel some sympathy toward it given that you used to be part of it and that it's a Muslim state. Do you understand how viciously you insulted it when you said "how few options China has in the world lol" to refer to it? China wants to make something of it, to uplift it from the muck and filth it's embedded in and turn it into a prosperous and powerful partner.

You should feel privileged that China is extending a hand of friendship to Pakistan and to you - you have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of the greatest enterprise in history: ending the era of the West and establishing a new tianxia. Instead of embracing this historic opportunity, you want to whine about Uighurs, a people you didn't even know existed before the West commanded you to care? I should hope that Amnesty International is paying you if you're going to be making an issue out of this.
They will never understand. Leave it, bro.

Rational islam can codevelop with society, for example hui muslim and Most of the uygur muslim, the ecnomy develop very fast in qinghai and xinjiang

Radical islam is the cancer of the world, you can check the several poor countries ,it is full of violence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom