What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
887.55 km!Three New Expressways Open to Traffic in Xinjiang in the last day of 2021

Three new expressways with a total length of 887.55 km in northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region opened for trial operation on Thursday. They are expected to further improve the transport network and contribute to the high-quality development in the region.

The Winter Olympics can be held in Xinjiang.

It would be nice Tibet and Xinjiang regions collectively holding one of future Winter Olympics.

Biden would hardly be invited.

I thought there was genocide in Xinjiang, Elon Musk must be held accountable :)

Ha ha. Xinjiang is the most developed region in the whole Central Asia with GDP per capita exceeding 10000 USD. Musk, being a great marketeer, would be one of the first to see the prospects.

But, so long as all Xinjiang cotton processing workers do not drive to work in a Tesla, the US will gracefully think Xinjiang people are just worse than regular Pennsylvania citizen.

It would be nice Tibet and Xinjiang regions collectively holding one of future Winter Olympics.

Biden would hardly be invited.

Tibet and Xinjiang are too far apart, and athletes may experience altitude sickness when they go to Tibet.

Tesla Opens its First Store in Xinjiang, China
by Eva Fox
January 01, 2022

1_c71a9bf2-28a6-427f-b76f-ab7fbf3537b0_1024x1024.jpg

On the last day of 2021, Tesla announced the opening of its first store in Urumqi, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region in northwest China. This marks the official launch of the U.S. manufacturer's store and service network in the region.

Xiao Lu, Tesla's head of Northwest China, said the store is an important starting point for Tesla in developing its service network in Xinjiang, which not only provides one-stop services to local consumers but also continually extends the concept of environmental protection to the region, according to Pandaily.

This location is the westernmost Tesla presence in mainland China. The store covers an area of 1,620 square meters and offers pre-sales consultations, test drives, insurance consultations, temporary licensing, after-sales services, and other services for consumers in Urumqi and surrounding areas.

The store is also Tesla's 11th in Northwest China and 211th in the Chinese mainland. Tesla currently has stores in 60 cities across the mainland. In addition, Tesla currently has 7 Supercharger stations in Xinjiang. The company already has 2 Supercharger stations in Urumqi offering 14 stalls to ensure a great driving experience for car owners.

I thought there was genocide in Xinjiang, Elon Musk must be held accountable :)

Is Elon Musk a Muslim? or somehow a moral guide for you that anything he does justifies things for you and makes it okay?.

Like many other western companies, Tesla is also doing business in East Turkestan because there are slaves there and labor is practically free. They can't do that in western countries so its logical they move to a slave labor country

Tesla Opens its First Store in Xinjiang, China
by Eva Fox
January 01, 2022

1_c71a9bf2-28a6-427f-b76f-ab7fbf3537b0_1024x1024.jpg

On the last day of 2021, Tesla announced the opening of its first store in Urumqi, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region in northwest China. This marks the official launch of the U.S. manufacturer's store and service network in the region.

Xiao Lu, Tesla's head of Northwest China, said the store is an important starting point for Tesla in developing its service network in Xinjiang, which not only provides one-stop services to local consumers but also continually extends the concept of environmental protection to the region, according to Pandaily.

This location is the westernmost Tesla presence in mainland China. The store covers an area of 1,620 square meters and offers pre-sales consultations, test drives, insurance consultations, temporary licensing, after-sales services, and other services for consumers in Urumqi and surrounding areas.

The store is also Tesla's 11th in Northwest China and 211th in the Chinese mainland. Tesla currently has stores in 60 cities across the mainland. In addition, Tesla currently has 7 Supercharger stations in Xinjiang. The company already has 2 Supercharger stations in Urumqi offering 14 stalls to ensure a great driving experience for car owners.

I think NIO has multiple swap station in Xinjiang region, too.

Shows you climbing over 12000 per capita GDP does change things.

Sour grapes can wait to become edible vinegar, for all I care.

I think NIO has multiple swap station in Xinjiang region, too.

Shows you climbing over 12000 per capita GDP does change things.

Sour grapes can wait to become edible vinegar, for all I care.
Domestic cars are good value for money, which dominate Xinjiang's market.

Your Uyghur couples in Xinjiang Kashgar buy a new car, good value for money.

Some tourists from Hubei province had their car stuck in the mud in Akto County county in Xinjiang province, two local kyrgyz herdsmen tried several times and eventually helped the tourists push the car out of the pit, when the tourists offered to pay them money for the help, the herdsmen refuse to accept the money, the tourists insist and the herdsmen's Mandarin Chinese is very limited so in the heat of the exchange one herdsman showed his Chinese communist party badge to tell the tourists that he is a communist party member, serving the people is a party member's top principle.

Is Elon Musk a Muslim? or somehow a moral guide for you that anything he does justifies things for you and makes it okay?.

Like many other western companies, Tesla is also doing business in East Turkestan because there are slaves there and labor is practically free. They can't do that in western countries so its logical they move to a slave labor country

You missed the point I was trying to make, Yeah sure there is genocide in China and amreeka is sooo very concern, Cry me a river baby... LOL...

Back
Top Bottom