What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Xinjiang Kashgar old town rebuilding and renovation project
Xinjiang Kashgar old town renovation project. the world old town used to be built with mud and adobe, but Kashgar is a very earthquake active region, houses in Kashgar old town are beautiful with over 1000 years long history but they can't withstand even minor earthquakes. Now all houses had been rebuilt with steel and concret, can withstand 8 degrees eathquake, they are also hook up with all modern facilities, running water, gas pipe, sewage system, wifi... the alleys were also broadened allowing fire trucks and ambulences to go in.

How much money the government spends on supporting one border herder's family in Xinjiang, crazy..!!! I lost count. So unfair! China, are you kidding me..

How much money the government spends on supporting one border herder's family in Xinjiang, crazy..!!! I lost count. So unfair! China, are you kidding me..

Good governance and good economy are mutually inclusive. A lot of governance problems in many developing countries are fundamentally economic which leads to governance problems. Somehow and someway, the vicious cycle has to be broken. This requires hard work and sacrifice. China appers to have broken the vicious cycle and now enjoys a benevolent cycle.

Pamir nursing homes
The government built nursing homes on Pamir mountains 4000 meters above the sea level for old people from poor families and old senior citizens without children, good environment, good food , 4 meals a day, and daily health care, all for free. for senior citizens over 90 years old, an one on one personal helper is provided to take care everything from combing hair to taking a bath.

Now is deep winter time, but Pamir nursing homes green house yards make people feel like spring time

Afghanistan and Kashmir would be heaven for Uighurs, of course they want it
These Pamir nursing homes are literally a couple of kilometers away from Afghanistan, the "heaven" as you claimed, and these old people would have been long buried in their graves and become skeletons for years if not decades if they were luckily on the "heaven" side of the border.

Daughter of a martyred Uighur officer follows father's step to become a police officer

22 years old daughter of a martyred Uighur officer follows father's step to become a police officer

Her father was the head officer of a police station in rural Xinjiang, he gave his own life protecting people from a group of terrorists in 2015, the girl was a college student back then and after her father's death she determined to become a police officer like her father, she transfered from her college to Xinjaing police academy, now she is carrying her father's unfinished task and becomes an officer protecting the country and the people.
31c804fd3bae00281fdf992d9575334d.jpg

我的爸爸,他不是我的英雄。如果他是我的英雄,他不应该站在我这边吗?不应该二十年来,对待家庭也像对待公安事业一样热血付出吗?”

是的,在小女儿喀伊热·买买提江的记忆中,买买提江·托乎尼牙孜是个比普通朋友联系还要少的父亲,他永远在忙,生活中基本没管过孩子,没顾过家庭。

4b92cb9bbc36e5f0262a24487a6ae25f.jpg

http://m2.people.cn/r/MV8wXzExMjQ4MTAxXzMwXzE1MzA4NDE2MTE=

Her father, an honored national hero by the government

That girl still remembered that heartbroken moment when she learned that his father died in fighting terrorism as a freshman in college, she just couldn't believe it, after the sorrow set down she already made up her mind to become a police officer just like her father,but when she told her mother on this decision her mother wept and tried to stop her, saying " Our family had already given one life to the country, isn't that enough"! But the girl was so determined , one day she went back home wearing borrowed police uniform, her mother just broke into tears when seeing that uniform and agreed with the daughter's decision.

喀伊热·买买提江: Every time when I hear the Chinese National anthem and see the rise of the Chinese national flag, I just can't hold back my tears, they are the embodyment of my father who gave his life to the people and the country, when I see and hear them, I can feel the presence of my father again. When I was lucky enough to sing the Chinese national anthem together with president Xi during a conference in Beijing, I just could control my overwhelming emotions.

喀伊热·买买提江 talks about her story and her father who gave his life for the country, she almost cried when mentioning her father, the pain is still too strong for this young girl.

Chinese police have a tradition: The serial numbers of all police killed in action will be frozen. Only when their immediate family member also becomes a policeman can they apply for unfreezing and inheriting this serial number.
So every time 喀伊热·买买提江 touched the serial number plate on her chest, she could feel that her father was still with her.

How kids living in the desert region in Xinjiang manage to beat the summer heat

How people living in the Taklamakan desert region in Xinjiang to have man-made snow fun in winter

THE BBC ARE LYING ABOUT XINJIANG
I recently went down a rabbit hole regarding the western news reporting on China and Chinese affairs. I think if any layperson like me watches the blatant manipulation and coverage that companies like the BBC report, then we might have a chance to see the unfair and bias way the western media report on China.

Xinjiang students enjoy professional skiing training during PE classes

Since Beijing won the bid for the 2022 Winter Olympics, some schools have begun to conduct PE classes in ski resorts to let students enjoy professional training. Here's a glimpse of ski training in Altay of Xinjiang, China.

These Pamir nursing homes are literally a couple of kilometers away from Afghanistan, the "heaven" as you claimed, and these old people would have been long buried in their graves and become skeletons for years if not decades if they were luckily on the "heaven" side of the border.

Anywhere you don't get raped or your organs harvest for sure is a heaven. It's not much but at least your life or honor or faith isn't under threat which is something we can't say about the poor Uighurs suffering a holocaust
3jq0h1d6q2b81.png

364 pages of Chinese bloggers posting fakes videos on youtube

Chinese must be really stupid to believe such videos

no wonder Huawei failed

Back
Top Bottom