What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
I admit that the Chinese government was heavy handed in controlling the population size of Han Chinese in the early 1980's, but the minority groups were exempt from that policy from day one, they always enjoyed preferential policies on that matter, they've got nothing to complain about on this issue.

I admit that the Chinese government was heavy handed in controlling the population size of Han Chinese in the early 1980's, but the minority groups were exempt from that policy from day one, they always enjoyed preferential policies on that matter, they've got nothing to complain about on this issue.

:coffee:
This is something I totally disagree.

The rule should have been applied equally to every citizen across the nation.

:coffee:
This is something I totally disagree.

The rule should have been applied equally to every citizen across the nation.
We are on the same mind on this. This institutionalised reverse discrimination against Han Chinese in China has been around in China for 7 decades and caused a lot of discontent among the Han Chinese.

Affirmative action in China

Another dumb article written by idiots who has no idea of system working in China and purely used his imagination and fart to conjured his article.

Minorities in China are not under any families planning in China ever since. Those restriction are on Han Chinese only.

That is why u go Xinjiang and Tibet, you can find their(Uyhgur or Tibetan) families are big and they have even 4-5 siblings , many brother or sisters. If you see any minorities in China, its common Chinese will ask them how many brothers or sisters they have...

China's own government paper confirms the existence of populations control, from birth control, IUD, Sterilizations & Abortions.

All the west does is just translating the Government own paper.

We are on the same mind on this. This institutionalised reverse discrimination against Han Chinese in China has been around in China for 7 decades and caused a lot of discontent among the Han Chinese.

Affirmative action in China

Agree. if the law is introduced for the common good of the nation then no ethnic group should be discriminated upon. :coffee:

China's own government paper confirms the existence of populations control, from birth control, IUD, Sterilizations & Abortions.

All the west does is just translating the Government own paper.
What "own" paper? but as I mentioned, it did happen to Han Chinese, I m not denying this. it's one of the mistakes that Chinese government made in the past.

What "own" paper? but as I mentioned, it did happen to Han Chinese, I m not denying this. it's one of the mistakes that Chinese government made in the past.
Just posting my L :coffee:

1623043278975.png

Nilka County’s family planning policyfor floating populationsin 2019 stated that women with three or more children shouldbe sterilized (Nilka County, November 20, 2019)

In past decades, women throughout China were pressured to submit to sterilization procedures once they had the maximum permitted number of children (e.g. Washington Post, October 29, 2015).

Just posting my L :coffee:

View attachment 751307

Nilka County’s family planning policyfor floating populationsin 2019 stated that women with three or more children shouldbe sterilized (Nilka County, November 20, 2019)

In past decades, women throughout China were pressured to submit to sterilization procedures once they had the maximum permitted number of children (e.g. Washington Post, October 29, 2015).
I didn't see the chart you posted on the link you provided, and the link says the monitor of " floating populaiton" , that means people live in the region for a short time, and it didn't mention ethnicity, around half of Xinjiang's population are Han Chinese.
I guess this can only happen in Xinjiang. a sounding hard proof that they enjoy such a preferential policy comparing to other regions in China.

We are all Chinese citizens, when only people in Xinjiang and Tibet and other minority groups can be exempt from China's one child policy???

Last edited:
I didn't see the chart you posted on the link you provided, and the link says the monitor of " floating populaiton" , that means people live in the region for a short time, and it didn't mention ethnicity, around half of Xinjiang's population are Han Chinese.

I guess that can only happen in Xinjiang. a sounding hard proof that they enjoy such a preferential policy comparing to other regions in China.

& guess which half is getting the coat rack treatment? Seriously this is what happens if they never teach kids about critical thinking.

All of this is pretty much in the public domain already. Why do you think every news orgs & country can say without doubt there's an ethnic cleansing going on.

Guide the masses of farmers and herdsmen to spontaneously carry out family planning sterilization surgery, implement the free policy of birth control surgery, effectively promote family planning work, and effectively control excessive population growth.[

In 2019, Xinjiang’s Health Commission’s family planning budgeteda generous $16.7 million (120 million RMB)for this project. [45] The project providesfree“birth control surgeries” (节育手术, jieyu shoushu)to all four southern regions in Xinjiang—to includehealth checks,IUD services, abortions,andsterilizations—with the aim to reduce these regions’2020 birth and population growth ratesby“at least” 4per millepoints belowthe 2016 level. Numerous localfamily planningdocuments testify to the ubiquitous nature of this initiativefrom 2018, but especially in 2019 and 2020—the author has identified related project descriptionsfor those two yearsthat specifically mention free sterilization procedures in at least eightminority counties(see Appendix A).[46] However, two 2019 countybudgets indicatethatthe program serves as a cover for a campaign of mass sterilizationin rural Uyghur regions.In Guma (Pishan)County, the 2019 family planning budget plan called for 8,064 female sterilizations (结扎,jieza)—as well as5,970 IUD placements,4,281 IUD removals,81,152 pregnancy tests,and 157,301 IUD checks. [47] These figures are listed in a table titled “project performance indicators,” and are referred to as “numerical indicators” for “project completion.”The same (2019) figures for Hotan City are even more drastic. While expecting to fitonly 524 IUDs, the region was scheduled to administer 14,872 female sterilizations(Hotan City, March 20, 2019). [48]The region’s public documents bluntly state this as a “target”(目标)to be achieved. [

This really caused a lot of discontent among Han Chinese, a blutant discrimination against Han Chinese.

You are cheating me, there are no Uighurs in the world now, only two million Uighurs in 1949, after 70 years of genocide, how can it still exist?
Now 12 million Uighurs, are fake, are others pretending to be actors, in fact, we Uighurs have long been extinct. Believe me, I have inside information and Google maps to prove it.

Please ... Western MSM is like a desperate prostitute pushing for the narrative of it's zionist-masters.

This really caused a lot of discontent among Han Chinese, a blutant discrimination against Han Chinese.

Those areas that CCP targetted are majority Uighur Area hardly any Han there & There's no insertion of IUD or sterilization being enacted on the Han.

You should really do your research.

Western media needs to learn some basics in the China bashing campaign, Uihgurs altogether account for around 1% of China's population, how can they make any impact on China's population trends? It's a no brainer.
as long as 1 billion yindus are reading their bs they are happy 1 billion clicks a day makes them good money!

west feel blessed hindus are still happy to serve them and making them good money!

Please ... Western MSM is like a desperate prostitute pushing for the narrative of it's zionist-masters.
Ah yes because nothing screams desperate than saying China wants to be loved.

Back
Top Bottom