What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Appearance and Reality in this day 'n' age, sit opposite poles. One must seek the truth by historical analysis, using Hikmah from the Noble Qur'an and using human intuitive, intellectual, critical thinking.

Those who sell their lies to humanity, have motive of dominion, lust for power and are vain. They seek to subjugate humanity through laced lies, aggressive propaganda, through divide of race, nationality and ethnic lines.

The West wants another Cold War era, it's "Terrorist Scaremongering" has run out of steam and they are financially reeling. They create enemies where there are none to have. When they fail to subjugate other nations like Russia and China as they resist, they then use their media to malign other nation's image. This is the same West which lied about WMD in Iraq, lied about Gulf of Tonkin, lied about Chemical Weapons use in Syria by its government, lied about Libya and continues to lie, cheat and deceive it's way through the changing geo-political landscape, in a desperate attempt retain it's hegemony over the world.

Those who fall for their deception, are hopelessly stupid, if not, they are willing participants to propagate the Western narrative.
Get the F' outta here with this garbage.. We all know it is a propaganda to isolate and put blockade on China but dragging in Turkey and other sovereign states and other entities who have zero fuks to do with this matter doesn't sit well with me...

This piece is intellectually bankrupt and makes no sense whatsoever...... Mixing milk and water and sky and heaven..... Inserting things and places that don't even exist in the narrative....

All of these countries you mentioned have good relations with China.. Such as the Gulf, Turkey, Egypt and all the others. The propaganda is not sophisticated and very primitive everyone can see why it is being done and what is the purpose behind it which is simple ISOLATE CHINA.. Nobody has fallen for it.... The whole purpose of this thread smells suspicious..

I have reported this garbage vomitting piece

I wrote it, if you have any disagreement, state it with valid argument and links to support it. Refrain from abusive language, it's the sort of nonsense that one spews, when they are losing an argument or lost for words. Be civil, otherwise buzz off.

I lost all respect for Western Crocodile tears over the Prosecution of Muslims in China, when they were dead silent over the slaughter of Palestinian Children and blocking resolution after resolution.

Noteworthy, that will the topic is about Muslim genocide in China, your first thought was not about them, but about what you feel about the west. The West theoretically could say the same statement in reverse about you.

Nasar's point- Ignore the rape, genocide, removal of practices of Islam, limiting Ramadan practices, the forced conversions, kidnapping, banning Muslim names, etc. because to keep the ally happy, I now proclaim Uyghurs Muslims are all terrorists because a few of them are fighting in Syria. :meeting:

Last edited:
Nasar's point- Ignore the rape, genocide, removal of practices of Islam, limiting Ramadan practices, the forced conversions, kidnapping, banning Muslim names, etc. because to keep the ally happy, I now proclaim Uyghurs Muslims are all terrorists because a few of them are fighting in Syria. :meeting:

So when america lies about WMD and over a million Iraqis die as a consequence of american military invasion and occupation, you sit on your behind and look pretty all day long. Or when britain, turkey and france enforce a regime change with air strikes and terrorist proliferation, you believe them that Libyan Government is criminal.

But if Crimea has held a referendum and ceded to Russia, and the West calls it an invasion, you believe them and condemn Russia. Or if China is stopping Western/Turkish meddling with Uyghurs as terrorists, because that's how they (West, Turkey and GCC states) have done it in the past, you consider that China is anti-Islam.

30 years of Western wars on the Islamic World go unchallenged. Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and Somalia get destroyed, but that's okay ... right?!

If that's what you got from my article, then I pity your intellect.

Last edited:
Truth about Uyghurs and the West:

The Uyghurs are a political and nationalistic movement, not an Islamic one. The ETIM or the East Turkestan Islamic Movement have been listed in the United Nations Security Council as a terrorist group. Until of course, their God-Father eternal, america, had the ETIM removed from the terrorist group listing, November 2020. The same america that told the world that Iraq had WMD.

People truly are gullible and hopelessly naive to believe every word that comes out Western MSM. The same way people believed Iraq had WMD, stood by and watched 500,000 Iraqi children die due to american sanctions. And then again, the same people who sat mindlessly numb as the world witnessed how britain and france bombed Libya, all because the West dictated that "Qaddafi must go."

It's convenient for the Western Mainstream Media to highlight and amplify their focus on Uyghurs, since america has a new enemy, China. It's the same Modus Operandi when america was demonizing Russia. No one ever bothers to study what the historical background is. The Zionist owned and controlled Western Empire has a historical record of arming, indoctrinating, training and supporting armed groups which periodically morph into terrorist outfits. Be it Osama Bin Laden and his Al-Qaeda terrorist group, where Osama was trained by the CIA and was it's point-man in the Soviet-Afghan War. Or be it Syria or Libya, where america/britain/france have used their henchmen (turkey, emirates, saudis) to arm, train and indoctrinate terrorist groups to bring war, bloodshed and chaos in those countries.

Uyghurs are no different, where they have been clandestinely used by turkey, in Syria.

Here, the West has again shown how they use Islam as a pretext to further their cause. They (West) hide behind the curtains and pull the strings of their puppets (turkey, emirates, qatar, saudis and etc), and their puppets use these pawns (nusra, al-qaeda, hts, isis) to spread terror, bloodshed and chaos.

European Research:

One of the main actors, a puppet state of the Zionist-West, is Turkey. Where Turkey played a pivotal role when america/britain/france were aiming at Libya. It is Turkey who did the dirty work on the ground for it's Zionist-Western masters. Since america was already embroiled in wars, tangled up in Afghanistan (10 years at the time, 2011/2012) and Iraq (7 years at the time, 2011/2012). It was Turkey who provided the terrorist fighters to ignite civil war in Libya. Their (Turks) route into Libya was through massive construction contracts it obtained when Libyan Government awarded Turkish companies.

I see many bright minds, young and ambitious, on this forum. Yet most are misguided, misinformed and some yet are utterly ignorant. No one bothers to investigate, to research or to study both sides of the story before weighing on the subject. And majority devoid of ever going to the Noble Qur'an for guidance.

I have warned my people (Pakistanis) a million times about watching out for deception and traps. They (kuffar) are after Pakistan, not because Pakistan has Oil, or Gold, or Minerals. No ... it's because Pakistan is the first and only Muslim State to have an active, deadly Arsenal of Nuclear Weapons capable of annihilating israel, if israel ever dared to demolish Masjid Al-Aqsa and Qubrat-ul-Sakhra. A few weeks ago, when israeli terrorist state sent in it's thugs to beat out the Muslims from performing Salah in Masjid Al-Aqsa and kicking out Palestinians from their homes to make way for israeli settlements in Sheikh Jarrah (East Jerusalem). The Palestinians launched protests. In one of those protests which was video recorded, they called out the Army of one Muslim nation to respond to israeli aggression. The Army was of Pakistan ... NOT turkey, NOT qatar, NOT egypt, NOT jordan, NOT sauds and most certainly NOT emirates.

China is Pakistan's primary and most important ally, partner and brother nation and neighbor. China has been there for Pakistan, in moral, political and tangible support for Pakistan in our most testing of times (Alhumdulillah ala Shukrillah). China has not declared War on Islam, it has been america, britain, france and the rest of the zionist-West over several centuries. China didn't send out Crusades, the zionist-West did. China didn't colonize two thirds of the planet and imposed it's hegemony on the world, the zionist-West did. The millions of Bengal indians who died of starvation, wasn't because of China, it was britain the colonial/imperial master that ordered the entire grain stock to be shipped back to britain for their war. China doesn't have upto 1000 military bases around the world, the zionist-Western states of america does.

The Uyghur issue is being sensationalized because the West now wants China as an enemy. The Uyghurs are being used to corner Pakistanis, because China is it's most important ally. The Uyghur problem is being amplified by the zionist-Western MSM to try and proliferate their narrative of a China vs Islam scenario. They (zionist-West) want Muslims (2 billion on the planet) and China (1.4 billion on the planet) to fight each other, so they can keep ruling the world for another 100 years.

You guys seriously need to get your head screwed on right. They are making fools out of you and you are falling for it every step of the way like a bunch of mindless buffoons. From Syria War, to Iraq War, to Libya War, to Turkey, to Saudis, to Emiratis .... you are being taken for a ride and you are willing participants without any serious investigation, or research or going to the Noble Qur'an for guidance. Instead you believe everything they (zionist-Western MSM) is feeding you through misinformation news outlets.

Remember Dajjal is the master of deception.
To neutralize the Chinese economic power, democracy is the best tool. Democracy has been tested and implemented in the Arab world, where the system failed because it the culture. Democracy is not the cure but the way to implement a system where people in govt for sale anytime.

Noteworthy, that will the topic is about Muslim genocide in China, your first thought was not about them, but about what you feel about the west. The West theoretically could say the same statement in reverse about you.

Sure, West can say whatever they want, Actually, they are the superpower of this time and century, Whoever holds the largest Stick decides the rule of the game, West is slaughtering Muslims for decades, and supporting Dictators and Govt who killed Muslims in the thousands, so their cry over Uighur is nothing but Crocodile tears, Trust me its all dirty game that West is playing against Rising China, they did it with USSR and today they proudly Brag about how they launch misleading and fake stories against them to turn the people's opinion.

Sure, West can say whatever they want, Actually, they are the superpower of this time and century, Whoever holds the largest Stick decides the rule of the game, West is slaughtering Muslims for decades, and supporting Dictators and Govt who killed Muslims in the thousands, so their cry over Uighur is nothing but Crocodile tears, Trust me its all dirty game that West is playing against Rising China, they did it with USSR and today they proudly Brag about how they launch misleading and fake stories against them to turn the people's opinion.

Over a million Uyghurs kidnaped, forced into labor camps, demographic changes made, genocide, rape, and other atrocities - ignored.
But I like your principles...The west (whom IMO you blame falsely for attacking/killing Muslims en masse- while the vast vast Muslim world has close ties with us), are such evil people - that you had to come live among us.
:meeting:

Over a million Uyghurs kidnaped, forced into labor camps, demographic changes made, genocide, rape, and other atrocities - ignored.
But I like your principles...The west (whom IMO you blame falsely for attacking/killing Muslims en masse- while the vast vast Muslim world has close ties with us), are such evil people - that you had to come live among us.
:meeting:

Evidence? 1 Million? WMD's?

no evidence, UN/multitude of countries are all lying.

China supporting dictators that slaughter Muslims also false. 8-)

The same UN who kept a blind eye on Kashmiri's, Palestinians? the same countries who believed in WMD's and many of those UN countries didn't find anything. As I said we live in world of deception and no one, and I repeat no one is telling the world truth, And West's love for Muslims against China is hypocritical to say the least.

The same UN who kept a blind eye on Kashmiri's, Palestinians? the same countries who believed in WMD's and many of those UN countries didn't find anything. As I said we live in world of deception and no one, and I repeat no one is telling the world truth, And West's love for Muslims against China is hypocritical to say the least.

Yup same UN. the thousands upon thousands of articles, investigations all - lies.

In the future, your way to bring everything outside of the specific topic should be standard i.e. If you come and complain about Palestine, Kashmir, or anything near and dear to you. People get to use the same approach as you do. they can say- is that same Pakistan asking _ that had OBL in a mansion there? we can't hear your grievances or ever believe you because of that :meeting:

Yup same UN. the thousands upon thousands of articles, investigations all - lies.

In the future, your way to bring everything outside of the specific topic should be standard i.e. If you come and complain about Palestine, Kashmir, or anything near and dear to you. People get to use the same approach as you do. they can say- is that same Pakistan asking _ that had OBL in a mansion there? we can't hear your grievances or ever believe you because of that :meeting:

Oh wow, undeniably prove, The Article :D anyone can write articles with a couple of Thousands with vague or no Proper source or evidence, As I said if West let 60+ kids bombed to bits and their cry is for Chinese Muslim gives me and everyone else doubt that its more that meets the eye. You can repeat all you want but the thing is the Hypocrisy of the west becomes clear when Israel was bombing Palestine while the entire West looks the other way or even have the balls to condemn it.

As for OBL, only those who shout USA USA in Trump Rallies, hardly showered in a year, and smell like nacho and Beer believe in that Fairy tale :)

Oh wow, undeniably prove, The Article :D anyone can write articles with a couple of Thousands with vague or no Proper source or evidence, As I said if West let 60+ kids bombed to bits and their cry is for Chinese Muslim gives me and everyone else doubt that its more that meets the eye. You can repeat all you want but the thing is the Hypocrisy of the west becomes clear when Israel was bombing Palestine while the entire West looks the other way or even have the balls to condemn it.

As for OBL, only those who shout USA USA in Trump Rallies, hardly showered in a year, and smell like nacho and Beer believe in that Fairy tale :)
it was the west who got the cease-fire in place- not anyone else. Hamas shot 4500 rockets at Isreal. if India does that to Pakistan, you would retaliate hard too. you don't care about 1 million Uyghurs being executed, kidnaped, raped, and tortured- I'm sorry I can't take your plea seriously about any other country.

it was the west who got the cease-fire in place- not anyone else. Hamas shot 4500 rockets at Isreal. if India does that to Pakistan, you would retaliate hard too. you don't care about 1 million Uyghurs being executed, kidnaped, raped, and tortured- I'm sorry I can't take your plea seriously about any other country.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: First take action against the War crimes of Israel and India, then talk.

Back
Top Bottom