What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
There's still genocide going on in Xinjiang regardless of what Indians do to the Kashmiri. I'll make an argument that China is worse because they tortured someone for having a beard & reading the Quran so we should focus on them.
Of cos, becos it suit your anti China agenda rather than real concern for muslim.

I like the way chinese treat Muslims.. with total grace and respect :lol:

Indian Hindu are king in this area! :enjoy:

There's still genocide going on in Xinjiang regardless of what Indians do to the Kashmiri. I'll make an argument that China is worse because they tortured someone for having a beard & reading the Quran so we should focus on them.

yep genocide, yet west still can't come up with one single dead body attributable to the so called "genocide" to date, yes, not a single dead body to date.

Dude, you are trying to talk on a moral high ground (whichbi have issues with actually). However I don't like hypocrisy as well. Why don't you guys also speak out for others who are going through even worse in other parts of the world? Look at those of western Sahara who have been oppressed/marginalised and denied their rights and country occupation for decades by Morocco a Muslim country ironically. I don't see anyone talking about that even worse many are actually supporting them. Same with Indonesia's human right abuses and oppression against the people of Papua who have been fighting for their independence/rights and freedom for decades now. I could name even more cases of those who have been suffering far more abuses/oppression in Asia, Africa, Latin America and other parts of the world for decades now but which nobody here even cares about much. Lol
In short we can draw a conclusion from this that it's not about morality/empathy per se as some would want us believe. But about something much more like say : religion? Especially when the culprits are non Muslim or something 🤔

Don't get me wrong , I'm not against your empathy and support for the Uygurs Muslims, I admire your support for those suffering actually. However, if it was not limited to just one community (especially when concerning one that doesn't share similar religious belief) then it will look more genuine .

I think we can all agree that there's a lot of messed up human rights violations all over the world. And we all be hypocritical if we just focus on just a few of them. But can we all agree that torturing someone for having a beard is going a step too far? And that's just a few of the things that can get you tortured in china.

I think we can all agree that there's a lot of messed up human rights violations all over the world. And we all be hypocritical if we just focus on just a few of them.
Seems like you only focus on China, not so called human rights violations all over the world.
But can we all agree that torturing someone for having a beard is going a step too far? And that's just a few of the things that can get you tortured in china.

beard...?

They are only 8m and are truly like a drop in the sand. In such occassion Jihad is haram and illegal but Hijrah is halal migrating from that territory to another territory and that is what the salafis have been doing leaving China since the 80s
What Jihad are you talking about? You mean terrorism against civilians, blowing oneself up among people of specific ethnic group. On the contrary Islam recommends one follow the laws of non-Islamic country you are citizens of as long as they don't prohibit you from practicing your faith. Hui Muslims are clearly an example of peaceful coexistence with Han Chinese. Any country would react harshly to separatism or Jihadism especially Salafi version of throat cutting Jihad on kuffar civilians.
Turkistan Islamic Party (TIP) aka East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM) is a Salafi terrorist group alligned with other salafi terrorists like Al Qaeda/ Al Nusra and pledged allegence to Al-Qaeda's head Zarqawi, its aim is to create a Islamic state in China. They have their bases in Afghanistan and Syria's Idlib.

Back
Top Bottom