What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Just like most Israelis, or actually more than the Israelis. The Chinese are brainwashed through education and they grow up to be incapable of independent research. Name one Chinese who criticizes their government for giving them no freedom or access to free data/internet.

The problems with the chinese here is that they can't take a joke & takes everything too seriously. If they see one article criticizing china they go all REEEEEE and said that the entire western world is against them & if they see one article that praise china they take it as a gospel & show it to everybody here about how superior they are to everyone.

You must be dumb or like to play as one on purpose?

I said the problem "started" when they were called back and then never allowed out again.
Use your brain a bit and go search the internet specially when you get to use the actual internet living outside China. Why not look up what happened to so many Uyghur females who were married to people outside and were called back with their kids to never to return?

Or the brainwashing in the name of school education as made your mind incapable of independent research or trusting anything that is not originating from CCP?

Please give me real media not FAKE NEWS.

The criteria were always against the evidence of WMD in Iraq displayed by the US, no Anglo-Saxons employed, no history of colonialism, and no military threat from the US.

Please give me real media not FAKE NEWS.

The criteria were always against the evidence of WMD in Iraq displayed by the US, no Anglo-Saxons employed, no history of colonialism, and no military threat from the US.

Real media is what? CCP media?
The problems with the chinese here is that they can't take a joke & takes everything too seriously. If they see one article criticizing china they go all REEEEEE and said that the entire western world is against them & if they see one article that praise china they take it as a gospel & show it to everybody here about how superior they are to everyone.

Isn't that exactly what we call programmed minds?

I doubt that. It seems as phony as Gaddafi's soldiers "killing civilians, including women and children" in early 2011. Or it was a false flag operation. Or those killed people were traitors / mullah supporters / Western agents.

What does the poster say ?

So the Western bloc ( even a changed China ) could provide guns, RPGs and later anti-aircraft missiles to criminals ( the so-called mujahideen ) in Afghanstan for years during the 1980s but the earlier China could not provide guns to the PKI ? Hypocrisy.

What about the Western bloc providing armaments to the Libyan and Syrian "rebels" ? Turkish military and intelligence even provided the Syrian "rebels" with chemical warfare elements.

So you are Indonesian ( your flags aren't visible ) ? What is your problem with the PKI ? With the communists generally ? Or with Communism ?

Below is the google result for "Communism" :

Is these not a wonderful bunch of ideas ?

BTW, are you a Muslim ?

OK, internment for going on hajj is too much but...

As I said the part of the recent trend of young men growing Tablighi-style beards is not good. It is suspicious.

Also, making a grand show of doing public prayer ( like in an airplane, or I even saw a pic of a taxi driver on top of his car on a main road in an American city ) with all the postures, doesn't it seem unnecessary ? Why can't they do the prayer ( in public ) without the postures ? Such people simply want to appear outwardly pious without understanding the philosophy of Islam. I am sure such people would have been fanatic idolators against The Last Messenger during his time.

As for the other recent fashion of wearing a veil, why should it be worn ? The burqa / veil has nothing to do with Islam.

The poster is in indonesian it say what I already post earlier 100k guns are planning to be transferred to be sent to the Indonesian 5th column with Zhoe Enlai permission. That's the summary of it.

Look whatever happens in Xinjiang is confirmed by Chinese own government's sources. All the westerners does is just translate it.

The poster is in indonesian it say what I already post earlier 100k guns are planning to be transferred to be sent to the Indonesian 5th column with Zhoe Enlai permission. That's the summary of it.

Is "5th column" your wording or is it in the poster ?

Look whatever happens in Xinjiang is confirmed by Chinese own government's sources. All the westerners does is just translate it.

Well, I am more concerned about the continuation of Syria's Muslim-majority progressive country status than any Western government perceived atrocity against the Muslims of Xinjiang. So I will give the topic a rest for now.

But before exiting that topic I will mention a Pakistan female student in Beijing who does vlogs ( I forgot her YouTube channel name ) who said in one vid that she wanted to travel to Xinjiang for Ramzan but it was too far. Surely she wouldn't be allowed to go there by the Chinese government if things were not alright there. Not going there was her choice. Too far to there.

There you have it. The question was asked and he had this once chance to answer it for his public and he spoke what he had to.

Did he say there is no problem? There is no genocide? No mistreatment? No harassment?

Or did he acknowledge the existence of a problem that he wanted to address internally "because of the benefits they get from being on good terms with China"?

If most of you Pakistanis still want to live in denial or carry on with your "corrupt" or "ignorant" behavior (instead of relying on personal research). Then I hope you do understand the crime you are all taking part in. If you still have souls that remind you of being on the right side of things for at least the part of knowing it to be a wrong in your heart (the lowest state of imaan).
Dude, you are trying to talk on a moral high ground (whichbi have issues with actually). However I don't like hypocrisy as well. Why don't you guys also speak out for others who are going through even worse in other parts of the world? Look at those of western Sahara who have been oppressed/marginalised and denied their rights and country occupation for decades by Morocco a Muslim country ironically. I don't see anyone talking about that even worse many are actually supporting them. Same with Indonesia's human right abuses and oppression against the people of Papua who have been fighting for their independence/rights and freedom for decades now. I could name even more cases of those who have been suffering far more abuses/oppression in Asia, Africa, Latin America and other parts of the world for decades now but which nobody here even cares about much. Lol
In short we can draw a conclusion from this that it's not about morality/empathy per se as some would want us believe. But about something much more like say : religion? Especially when the culprits are non Muslim or something 🤔

Don't get me wrong , I'm not against your empathy and support for the Uygurs Muslims, I admire your support for those suffering actually. However, if it was not limited to just one community (especially when concerning one that doesn't share similar religious belief) then it will look more genuine .

Person: Despite Israel connections they are losing the media war
U.S. regime propaganda and selfproclaimed "media": What connections?
Person: They have media influence?
U.S. regime propaganda and selfproclaimed "media": Thats racism

Person: There are calls to end the fighting and the UN failed to end the fighting
U.S. regime propaganda: Cool opinion but can you please stop the racism?

U.S. regime propaganda: Can you please confirm that you are racist and condemn it?
Person: Im not making any racist claims
U.S. regime propaganda: Im offended by your racism

lol its just a silly monologue of a total hypocrite pressing people to make concessions to the U.S. regimes side and agree to onsided talkingpoints they can then rip out of context and hang on 😂

And he gave this pawn of a U.S. regime propaganda mouthpiece the right answer:
There is nothing worth to talk about regarding China or that needs a international attention. There is no issue that needs to be denied or condemned. There are no mentionworthy human rights issues in China that deserve any foreign government level expression of concern for human rights, as opposed to victims of Americas bombs which are a fact.

She just like the rest of the U.S. regime are liars. Fabricating such issues is their business. Just making false accussations about about China pays her salary. Making someone just naively acknowledge hypothetical problems as problematic or even show concern about the possibility is already like hitting on a goldmine for them, because their concern is obviously not any issues on the ground, but the slander itself to undermine the victims of the U.S.A. Disregarding their bullshit and going back to reality is the way to go. Feeding these trolls is the worst you can do.

Last edited:
Dude, you are trying to talk on a moral high ground (whichbi have issues with actually). However I don't like hypocrisy as well. Why don't you guys also speak out for others who are going through even worse in other parts of the world? Look at those of western Sahara who have been oppressed/marginalised and denied their rights and country occupation for decades by Morocco a Muslim country ironically. I don't see anyone talking about that even worse many are actually supporting them. Same with Indonesia's human right abuses and oppression against the people of Papua who have been fighting for their independence/rights and freedom for decades now. I could name even more cases of those who have been suffering far more abuses/oppression in Asia, Africa, Latin America and other parts of the world for decades now but which nobody here even cares about much. Lol
In short we can draw a conclusion from this that it's not about morality/empathy per se as some would want us believe. But about something much more like say : religion? Especially when the culprits are non Muslim or something 🤔

Don't get me wrong , I'm not against your empathy and support for the Uygurs Muslims, I admire your support for those suffering actually. However, if it was not limited to just one community (especially when concerning one that doesn't share similar religious belief) then it will look more genuine .

I am not without empathy for any one else suffering anywhere. If you were to fall victim to some oppressor tomorrow, you'll have my support as well.
Chinese Uyghurs are discussed more because I have my country men unable to open eyes and see what's actually going on in their own neighborhood and at the hands of their own ally.

lol kid
Half the problem started when some of the Uyghurs living outside China went back only because they were called for paper renewal and never returned.

You are living outside China, you have no clue what your power hungry regime has turned into.

What stops you from doing independent research instead of keeping your head buried in sand?
What facts have you gathered so far to claim otherwise to what Western media claims? What logic have you used to convince yourself if any?

There was plenty of "independent eevidence by the usual suspects to "prove" that Iraq had WMD that could destroy Europe in 30 mins.......xxxxxxx.......... :azn:

Shame on Muslim countries if they know its happening but are staying quiet
I doubt all of them would stay quiet if things are as worse as you are projecting - forcing women into unwanted marriages, etc. Shit like this is a classic tactic by the West to rouse Muslim emotions, "Muslim women are getting raped left right and center.". The worse that is happening is forced de-radicalization, its like what our Army did to re-educate captured Taliban terrorists. Hui Muslims go to mosques, celebrate their festivals, etc etc. So Chinese problem isn't with "Muslims", it is with separatists like ETIM who are either motivated by Salafi Jihadism or their Turkic nationalism.

I doubt all of them would stay quiet if things are as worse as you are projecting - forcing women into unwanted marriages, etc. Shit like this is a classic tactic by the West to rouse Muslim emotions, "Muslim women are getting raped left right and center.". The worse that is happening is forced de-radicalization, its like what our Army did to re-educate captured Taliban terrorists. Hui Muslims go to mosques, celebrate their festivals, etc etc. So Chinese problem isn't with "Muslims", it is with separatists like ETIM who are either motivated by Salafi Jihadism or their Turkic nationalism.

It doesn't have issues with Salafi Jihadism because they have been leaving china in big junks since the 1980s to elsewhere by themselves because it is illegal for them to wage war on China.. They are outnumbered by billions and in fact they are just a tiny friction of the population.. They are only 8m and are truly like a drop in the sand. In such occassion Jihad is haram and illegal but Hijrah is halal migrating from that territory to another territory and that is what the salafis have been doing leaving China since the 80s approx. 2 million uighur salafis left china but it is the democratic activists overseas giving china hard time but China has zero Salafi issues.. I also noticed the salafis were wealthy majority of them in China before leaving.

The democratic activists are being used by the western propaganda to isolate China in the world via the Uighur card. The US wants the Muslim nations to be forceful against china and put blockade on it and muslim nations account for 25% of the world countries 51 sovereign states. This whole thing is for a well planned political assassination against China and they have been spamming it endless despite it being fake news but it has the intention of killing China's image. The Americans know the Muslims are irrational haters who don't forgive that easily so they wanna use that sentiment to paint China the villian and use the muslims as assistants in the long term war between herself and China

Last edited:
It doesn't have issues with Salafi Jihadism because they have been leaving china in big junks since the 1980s to elsewhere by themselves because it is illegal for them to wage war on China.. They are outnumbered by billions and in fact they are just a tiny friction of the population.. They are only 8m and are truly like a drop in the sand. In such occassion Jihad is haram and illegal but Hijrah is halal migrating from that territory to another territory and that is what the salafis have been doing leaving China since the 80s approx. 2 million uighur salafis left china but it is the democratic activists overseas giving china hard time but China has zero Salafi issues.. I also noticed the salafis were wealthy majority of them in China before leaving.

The democratic activists are being used by the western propaganda to isolate China in the world via the Uighur card. The US wants the Muslim nations to be forceful against china and put blockade on it and muslim nations account for 25% of the world countries 51 sovereign states. This whole thing is for a well planned political assassination against China and they have been spamming it endless despite it being fake news but it has the intention of killing China's image. The Americans know the Muslims are irrational haters who don't forgive that easily so they wanna use that sentiment to paint China the villian and use the muslims as assistants in the long term war between herself and China

Absolutely, Pakistan must not take the bait and I know they won't, Sun Tzu will make sure of that.

The whataboutery is staggering just because others are doing it doesn't mean chinese are not doing it if anyone remain complicit they can be but that doesn't imply that narratives are fake.

Back
Top Bottom