What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Reported

because they are paid $70 per month to fund propaganda from only Chinese sources as they cant get real life jobs and work for a living liker every one else, all sources are either Chinese Twitter or State sponsored propaganda, rebranded as "facts"
So you don't know the difference between Afghanistan and Pakistan?? Are you fucking kidding me?? You seem like a troll.

One of the above nations has the 6th largest standing army and is a nuclear power, out of 9 total nuclear states.

Do I need to go on??? If China Pakistan ever have a war, your cities will be nuked. Is that more than enough to explain the difference kid??

Learn some respect before you come to PDF, a website banned in China btw, and start lecturing a Pakistani. You're not in China right now...
OK, OK, in fact. As the big brother of manufacturing in central and South Asia. Xinjiang has a lot to teach Pakistan. For example, how to make high-speed railway, subway and tunnel boring machine.
Pakistan should learn how Xinjiang makes tunnel boring machines. Xinjiang wind turbines are also very good. Export to the whole world.

Pakistan can also learn UHP technology from Xinjiang. Solve your power shortage. Or you learn polysilicon technology from Xinjiang. Develop clean energy.

All in all. Don't have too many illusions about western news. The world is not as simple as you think...

@Itachi @aziqbal @Metal 0-1

Americans too go to Indian hospital to receive VIP treatment. India doesn't pay loyalty to new drugs so it's cheaper to get treated there, that's why many westerners go to India to get treatment, but future squeezed chance for local Indians to access already limited medical resources.

Lmao what?? Some Americans might....not as much as Chinese do. :D

More foreigners visit the US for medical treatment than leave the US to go abroad for it...
Is creating chaos in Xinjiang a long-term plan of the United States

If it wasn't apparent so far.............the answer is a resounding Yes! :devil:

So you don't know the difference between Afghanistan and Pakistan?? Are you fucking kidding me?? You seem like a troll.

One of the above nations has the 6th largest standing army and is a nuclear power, out of 9 total nuclear states.

Do I need to go on??? If China Pakistan ever have a war, your cities will be nuked. Is that more than enough to explain the difference kid??

Learn some respect before you come to PDF, a website banned in China btw, and start lecturing a Pakistani. You're not in China right now...
oh BTW, MacArthur and the Soviet Union also fantasize about using nuclear weapons against China. You mean Pakistan wants to threaten China with nuclear weapons?

emmm... Is Pakistan so brainwashed by the West now?

Do you want to tell me the "terrible range" of Pakistan's nuclear weapons? Or do you want to say that Pakistan has advanced bombers to air drop nuclear bombs? And I don't remember China teaching you SLBM technology.

WOW!Watching too much western news gives a country so many illusions.

Way more than Chinese.

India’s Hospitals Are Filling Up With Desperate Americans

Between 500,000 and a million Chinese go overseas for medical treatment.

oh BTW, MacArthur and the Soviet Union also fantasize about using nuclear weapons against China. You mean Pakistan wants to threaten China with nuclear weapons?

emmm... Is Pakistan so brainwashed by the West now?

Do you want to tell me the "terrible range" of Pakistan's nuclear weapons? Or do you want to say that Pakistan has advanced bombers to air drop nuclear bombs? And I don't remember China teaching you SLBM technology.

WOW!Watching too much western news gives a country so many illusions.

Lmao you're one foolish person if you don't know basic facts about Pakistani Missiles...

Keep on harping. Your ban isn't far away. I and others have already reported your posts. It's back to the Chinese internet for you. :lol:

Between 500,000 and a million Chinese go overseas for medical treatment.
Yes, China has the world biggest population, and people have more and more money to choose wherever place they believe suiting their particular needs the best in the world, Facilities of the whole world can be accessible by the Chinese, How many Indians can afford traveling overseas for medical treatments?

Yes, China has the world biggest population, and people have more and more money to choose wherever place they believe suiting their particular needs the best in the world. How many Indians can afford traveling overseas for medical treatments?

I don't care about Indians but saying the Central Asians are "envied" of Xinjiang is taking it a bit too far. :lol:

No one envies Xinjiang when they see the amount of security guards and cameras on the streets...

1616904933528.png

1616904952918.png

1616904998703.png

:lol:
1616905039083.png

1616905056283.png

1616905068600.png

1616905108542.png

Lmao you're one foolish person if you don't know basic facts about Pakistani Missiles...

Keep on harping. Your ban isn't far away. I and others have already reported your posts. It's back to the Chinese internet for you. :lol:
Pakistan missile... amusing. Maximum range 900 km? wowww... Congratulations, it really surpasses Turkish missile technology.

Ah, I see. You don't have to repeat it. Western news gives you a lot of illusions.

Pakistan missile... amusing. Maximum range 900 km? wowww... Congratulations, it really surpasses Turkish missile technology.

Ah, I see. You don't have to repeat it. Western news gives you a lot of illusions.

Man, you're one retarded rice farmer......go back to rice farming since you can't even dig up basic missile range. :lol:

I don't care about Indians but saying the Central Asians are "envied" of Xinjiang is taking it a bit too far. :lol:

No one envies Xinjiang when they see the amount of security guards and cameras on the streets...

View attachment 728937

View attachment 728938

View attachment 728939

:lol:
Ha, if you don't do bad things and poop on the street, why do you worry about cameras? you know why China has very few crimes and almost everytime after people accidentally drop things like wallets on the streets, those things can always be recovered?
In religious countries people believe that God is watching them so they refrain from doing bad deeds, in China we know cameras are watching, to the same effect.

Back
Top Bottom