What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
yes, I think CIA must start arming them.

Syria had one of the largest tank forces in the world before the SCW. now it's just a shadow of it's former self.

nice idea

yes, I think CIA must start arming them.

Syria had one of the largest tank forces in the world before the SCW. now it's just a shadow of it's former self.

nice idea

China ain't anywhere close to Syria. Syria has always had a weak military. China on the other hand is a military powerhouse and is far bigger than Syria. Kashgar Shanghai more than 4,200 km. Syria don't even span 1,000 km.

Modern youth in Kashgar.

Pakistan needs to keep an eye on Iran, they're training and recruiting zainabion terrorist morons in Pakistan.

Perhaps we should arm seperatists in Indonesia and Pakistan too.

Why bring Pakistan into this? On one hand you were complaining about @aziqbal post and now you want to arm people in Pakistan.
Go ahead and try it, they don't live long and we will scatter their remains for you to see.

Why bring Pakistan into this? On one hand you were complaining about @aziqbal post and now you want to arm people in Pakistan.
Go ahead and try it, they don't live long and we will scatter their remains for you to see.
Thanks for proving my point. Arming separatists in China and shouting for a civil war is OK but if the same happens to you it is completely wrong.

Thanks for proving my point. Arming separatists in China and shouting for a civil war is OK but if the same happens to you it is completely wrong.

The post was deleted and why on earth would we advocate that, and with China Pakistan's major ally.
So are you going to arm people in Pakistan? Where and when.

The post was deleted and why on earth would we advocate that, and with China Pakistan's major ally.
So are you going to arm people in Pakistan? Where and when.
China is currently under heavy attack from the famous warmongers. Such posts from people in Pakistan are not welcome and sow confusion and discord. China is on the forefront of anti-imperialism and i salute them. Any freedom loving independent human should stand with China.

Nothing will happen to Pakistan.

mmmm in every country conspiring to support rebellion in a country resulted in swift execution.

someone just pointed out that he wish to arm separatists in Pakistan in a Pakistani forum, and didn't even feel guilty. sounds like a ban should do

China is currently under heavy attack from the famous warmongers. Such posts from people in Pakistan are not welcome and sow confusion and discord. China is on the forefront of anti-imperialism and i salute them. Any freedom loving independent human should stand with China.

Nothing will happen to Pakistan.

No one currently living in Pakistan has said anything. It’s expats and their opinion, which they have a right to provided rules are not broken.

Why do you suicide bombers think CNN and BBC are neutral?

Reported
Why don't you CCP bots share neutral sources rather than your stupid commie propaganda.

because they are paid $70 per month to fund propaganda from only Chinese sources as they cant get real life jobs and work for a living liker every one else, all sources are either Chinese Twitter or State sponsored propaganda, rebranded as "facts"

No one currently living in Pakistan has said anything. It’s expats and their opinion, which they have a right to provided rules are not broken.

More like they can't say or the black vigos will pick em up. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom