What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters

As Hell...

LOL at your country is free.

Very much. I can come to PDF as I please.

In China, PDF is banned cuz it spreads "anti-China" propaganda!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So much for Cheen Pakistan dosti. :D
Why do you suicide bombers think CNN and BBC are neutral?

Reported.
Why don't you CCP bots share neutral sources rather than your stupid commie propaganda.

Because there is no Chinese Media...it's all State controlled like everything else in China. :D

South China Morning Post by Jack Ma is the closest thing to a Chinese media.......and it's based in Hong Kong. :lol:

I have friends in Istanbul, which is in exile right now. In order not to turn the polemics here into a fight, I am not involving these types of debates. Also there could be posters who want to manipulate my writes because of my nationality. But it's completly DISGUSTING mindset to labelling these exiled people as terrorists from a wholesale point of view, and it's even more dire to have it featured in a Pakistani forum.

I have friends in Istanbul, which is in exile right now. In order not to turn the polemics here into a fight, I am not involving these types of debates. Also there could be posters who want to manipulate my writes because of my nationality. But it's completly DISGUSTING mindset to labelling these exiled people as terrorists from a wholesale point of view, and it's even more dire to have it featured in a Pakistani forum.

Post more about your friend. We need original opinions and life experiences from Uyghurs on this website. :enjoy:

Reported

because they are paid $70 per month to fund propaganda from only Chinese sources as they cant get real life jobs and work for a living liker every one else, all sources are either Chinese Twitter or State sponsored propaganda, rebranded as "facts"
oh So you accept the fact that... Are you better than Xinjiang? Or you think you are more developed than Xinjiang. Are you happier than Uighurs?

The most backward country in the world is full of confidence after watching western news. @Metal 0-1

LOL!
Why do you think CNN and BBC are neutral?
Reported

because they are paid $70 per month to fund propaganda from only Chinese sources as they cant get real life jobs and work for a living liker every one else, all sources are either Chinese Twitter or State sponsored propaganda, rebranded as "facts"
very interesting. One bomb country says the others are robots. OMG. Save your backward country, OK? Even Xinjiang is 20 years ahead of you. Will watching too much western news forget how failed your country is? LOL.

oh So you accept the fact that... Are you better than Xinjiang? Or you think you are more developed than Xinjiang. Are you happier than Uighurs?

The most backward country in the world is full of confidence after watching western news. @Metal 0-1

LOL!

very interesting. One bomb country says the others are robots. OMG. Save your backward country, OK? Even Xinjiang is 20 years ahead of you. Will watching too much western news forget how failed your country is? LOL.

Ummmmm how is this guy not perma banned??? His last comment, which should have earned him a ban too....got edited...my comments get removed and I get banned but this guys is fine??

@waz @Arsalan @WebMaster

LOL!

Sit down kid. Your country is in no position to tell Pakistan anything. Without Pakistan, your Western end would become another Afghanistan. Which is why you're on good relations with us.

If you leaders spoke like you do. China wouldn't exist in the next decade.

World News (15 Videos)

CNN finds stranded Uyghur children in China
Amnesty International reports that China's policies towards ethnic Uyghur Muslims have split up thousands of families, as some children are prevented from leaving China's Xinjiang region to be with their parents living abroad. The US and other countries have labeled China's treatment of Uyghurs as genocide. Beijing strongly denies the accusations, insisting that its actions are justified to combat religious extremism and prevent terrorism. With permission from Uyghur parents desperate for answers, CNN's David Culver traveled to the heavily surveilled Xinjiang region in search of their children left behind.
Source: CNN

The dad of one of these captive kids says on camera "why does a country treat innocent people like this?"
And i think it's a completely valid question.

CNN however will not find any orphaned children or stranded children in syria, Libya or Iraq. Because those countries were attacked by America's allies directly or through their terror proxies.

1) Doesn't explain how "CNN reporters disturbed" the family...

2) Does explain that the wife or the couple got left China once they got under the CCP's radar for "suspicion of provoking ethnic hatred". Lmao

3) Can't even hear the original speech....everything is voiced over by CCP official in English.

4) Why can't the children leave China?? CNN's original claim...

Ummmmm how is this guy not perma banned??? His last comment, which should have earned him a ban too....got edited...my comments get removed and I get banned but this guys is fine??

@waz @Arsalan @WebMaster

Sit down kid. Your country is in no position to tell Pakistan anything. Without Pakistan, your Western end would become another Afghanistan. Which is why you're on good relations with us.

If you leaders spoke like you do. China wouldn't exist in the next decade.
So we can't talk about facts? What's the difference between Pakistan and Afghanistan?

or do you think the sum of per capita GDP of India, Pakistan and Afghanistan is equal to Xinjiang???

Let's respect the facts. thank you. And Western China will be like Afghanistan??? Because of the loss of Pakistan? emmm... It seems that watching too much western news will make people forget their national status.

@aziqbal

So we can't talk about facts? What's the difference between Pakistan and Afghanistan?

or do you think the sum of per capita GDP of India, Pakistan and Afghanistan is equal to Xinjiang???

Let's respect the facts. thank you. And Western China will be like Afghanistan??? Because of the loss of Pakistan? emmm... It seems that watching too much western news will make people forget their national status.

@aziqbal

So you don't know the difference between Afghanistan and Pakistan?? Are you fucking kidding me?? You seem like a troll.

One of the above nations has the 6th largest standing army and is a nuclear power, out of 9 total nuclear states.

Do I need to go on??? If China Pakistan ever have a war, your cities will be nuked. Is that more than enough to explain the difference kid??

Learn some respect before you come to PDF, a website banned in China btw, and start lecturing a Pakistani. You're not in China right now...

No one currently living in Pakistan has said anything. It’s expats and their opinion, which they have a right to provided rules are not broken.
Do you feel they provide anything useful to the forum? They keep harping on the same issue to the point that they've just become farcical and they get banned regularly. They're just noise.

Heard Chinese go to Indian hospitals.....not so much of a envy now heh?? :lol:
Americans too go to Indian hospital to receive VIP treatment. India doesn't pay loyalty to new drugs so it's cheaper to get treated there, that's why many westerners go to India to get treatment, but future squeezed chance for local Indians to access already limited medical resources.

Do you feel they provide anything useful to the forum? They keep harping on the same issue to the point that they've just become farcical and they get banned regularly. They're just noise.
And you think CCP bots are useful?

Back
Top Bottom