What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
In communist country it's very easy forcing people to make statements like this.

Think for a second what happens before the camera starts rollin.
agree. In terrorist countries, It's easy to force people to make these comments.

Think about the fact. In terrorist countries. Most people don't have electricity and running water. The literacy rate is less than 70%. But we can still see so much terrorist talk... The answer is obvious. This is an organization...

better free and poor than rich and not free

only fanboys think otherwise

Please be mindful of the rules of the forum in your posts.

better free and poor than rich and not free

only fanboys think otherwise

With the current pandemic, in fact, it is basically impossible to go anywhere abroad. When there is no pandemic, Xinjiang has more restrictions than other parts of China. This is the result of terrorist attacks and separatist activities, especially if family members have participated. But there are also some studying abroad.

As the security situation in Xinjiang gets better and better, I think there will be fewer and fewer restrictions. I personally hope that those who yearn for foreign countries will leave, whether they go to the West or to Muslim countries.

With the current pandemic, in fact, it is basically impossible to go anywhere abroad. When there is no pandemic, Xinjiang has more restrictions than other parts of China. This is the result of terrorist attacks and separatist activities, especially if family members have participated. But there are also some studying abroad.

As the security situation in Xinjiang gets better and better, I think there will be fewer and fewer restrictions. I personally hope that those who yearn for foreign countries will leave, whether they go to the West or to Muslim countries.

I don’t know the complete story, but I can guess. Legally, there is no restriction on going abroad, but local officials don’t want them to go abroad because the West will use them to make up stories. Local officials will do ideological work for their family and persuade them. do not go.

Actually this can be flawless from legal procedures, The court can deprive the separatists of the guardianship of their children and hand over the guardianship to grandparents or other suitable persons.

Last edited:
U.S. and U.K. are killing million of innocent Muslim Arabinclude childrens in the middle east and Afganistan .

China is one of the safest country in the world is a known fact, Check the world peace and order index and accounts of numerous expats living in China, China is a big country, can not be compared with small countries, and China doesn't have those cameras for nothing, they deter the crimes. China is particularly safer than leading western countries like US, UK, France, Italy...,, I don't know if China is safer than India or Pakistan, but China is still working on it to make the country even more safer.

Law and Order Index Worldwide 2018

d9chzcsn2est8nwzgoycyw.jpg

ElaFl9nXgAI0VQO.jpg

14172.jpeg

Obviously a dictatorship would have good "law and order".

Showing Chinese ID cards on social media become a popular new trend in Xinjiang in support of Xinjiang and China amid western Xinjiang smearing campaign

So a couple of TikTok thots vying for internet points?? Cool story. :lol:

all from Chinese state media? really ?

is there any independent reporting?

how about allowing UN high commissioner inside and let them report a full story

China is permanent member of UN security council and yet refuses to allow the high commissioner of human rights entry to China

all from Chinese state media? really ?

is there any independent reporting?

how about allowing UN high commissioner inside and let them report a full story

China is permanent member of UN security council and yet refuses to allow the high commissioner of human rights entry to China

Everything in China is state controlled.....no civi can own anything. Land is also owned by the CCP LOL

No wonder Chinese go abroad and buy real estate....like in Australia. :D

Real Estate prices have hiked in Aussie land in part because of frantic Chinese buyers...

Everything in China is state controlled.....no civi can own anything. Land is also owned by the CCP LOL

No wonder Chinese go abroad and buy real estate....like in Australia. :D

Real Estate prices have hiked in Aussie land in part because of frantic Chinese buyers...

the best part is these fanboys believe their own hype

Back
Top Bottom