What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
You have no idea how close you hit home here :lol:. I mean dont you Indians feel any shame after what you people are doing to Kashmiris yet how shamelessly you share such videos.

Can we please stay on topic here?

45 seconds in...."The world stays silent". Gravitas should be asking "why is nobody listening to India?"

I lasted 1 minute. I cannot go through the brain cabbaging ordeal of watching any more of this tripe that passes off as news in India.

This report literally and directly equates the Chinese nation with Nazis and stated that China "spread a deadly virus across the world".

No wonder everyone laughs at Indians.

So many of Indians when confronted openly brag about how we they will wipe out muslims from India and create a Shudh Hindu Desh. You just need to press the right buttons and Nazi inside them will pop out in no time.

This report literally and directly equates the Chinese nation with Nazis and stated that China "spread a deadly virus across the world".

No wonder everyone laughs at Indians.

Uighurs feel the same pain as the kashmiris. Aren't they muslims too?

Can you mind your own business?

Spread your hate elsewhere there are enough places for it..

Uighurs feel the same pain as the kashmiris. Aren't they muslims too?

Spread your hate elsewhere there are enough places for it..

I am spreading awareness about Indians and their hypocrisy. Last time i checked it is you who is getting stomach cramps just bcz i mentioned Kashmir here. Do you want to endorse this video by same channel as above.

All the people should have rights. Nobody should oppress for his religion.
If you really strongly believe those western lies, you should first take it up with your own govenrment.

Turkey accused of deporting Uighurs back to China via third countries

Back
Top Bottom