What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan Read this thread from top to bottom.See the attitude of some Chinese regarding Uyghurs,Pakistan, Turkey & Indonesia. @Itachi @War Thunder

I just see overly riled up Chinese kids trolling on Turkey and Pakistan, nothing else. It is not like this is the policy of CCP or China.

Notice the amount of Non-Muslim enemies of Islam, even in this thread, who become instant friends of Muslims when Uyghurs are mentioned. They don't care about us.

Only member who has knowledge to speak on this issue is brother @Indos

I thank brother and sister Turks and Indonesians for trying to get some answers from the Chinese government about this issue. Fact-finding missions are very important and I hope China allows Muslim countries to send them, including Pakistan.

I just see overly riled up Chinese kids trolling on Turkey and Pakistan, nothing else. It is not like this is the policy of CCP or China.

Notice the amount of Non-Muslim enemies of Islam, even in this thread, who become instant friends of Muslims when Uyghurs are mentioned. They don't care about us.

I thank brother and sister Turks and Indonesians for trying to get some answers from the Chinese government about this issue. Fact-finding missions are very important and I hope China allows Muslim countries to send them, including Pakistan.

What "fact-finding" is required?
China has a stated policy to destroy Uighur culture and most Chinese pdf posters are no longer hiding this.
Would love for Pakistan and BD to join in talking about this criminal behaviour as well.

Indonesia seeks clarification on latest situation in Xinjiang
20th December 2019
China-APC-Patrol-300719.jpg

"So from time to time, we conduct communication. This shows how serious we are to see development in the field"

Jakarta (ANTARA) - The Indonesian Foreign Ministry continues to seek clarification from the Chinese government about the latest developments in Xinjiang region related to the alleged discrimination and persecution of the Uighur Muslim ethnic group. "Indonesia has made and will always make approaches with the Chinese government through bilateral communication to discuss the Xinjiang issue," spokesman for the Foreign Ministry Teuku Faizasyah said in Jakarta Friday,

"So from time to time, we conduct communication. This shows how serious we are to see development in the field," he said.

Indonesian Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi also touched on the Xinjiang issue during a meeting with Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi on the sidelines of the 14th Asia-Europe Ministerial Meeting held in Madrid, Spain, on Monday, December 18.

At the meeting, Retno asked Wang Yi to clarify the latest situation in Xinjiang. Wang Yi said China guarantees freedom of religion for Muslims in Xinjiang.

Earlier in the day, Indonesian Ulemas Council (MUI) Secretary General Anwar Abbas urged the ongoing Kuala Lumpur (KL) Summit to take a firm, stern stance against China to optimally fight the repression of the Uighur ethnic group in Xinjiang.

"The MUI calls on participants of the summit of Islamic countries in Kuala Lumpur or the KL Summit to take a firm and firm stance against the Chinese government," Abbas noted in a written statement released Friday.

Muslims across the world vehemently oppose China's mistreatment of Uighur Muslims, he stated.

The Chinese government has blatantly violated the human rights of Uighur Muslims, including preventing them from offering religious services under their religion and belief, he remarked.

"We realize that as a state, China has the right to govern them. However, they must not suppress the human rights of their people, especially the fundamental rights of Muslims there," he said.

He urged the Chinese government to end the violence against Uighur Muslims with immediate effect. The ethnic minority in China should be allowed to exercise their religious rights and follow their religious teachings properly.

In the absence of this, the world will be dragged into new local and global tensions, he cautioned.

"People in each country, especially Muslim nations, including Indonesia, will appeal to their government to take a firm stand against the Chinese government. Thus, it will have a detrimental impact on the development they are conducting," he added.

Reporter: Yashinta Difa/Suharto
Editor: Gusti Nur Cahya Aryani
COPYRIGHT © ANTARA 2019

https://en.antaranews.com/news/138500/indonesia-seeks-clarification-on-latest-situation-in-xinjiang
Well done, Indonesia.

They aren't trolling kids.Their attitude exposes the mindset of the Chinese towards our Uyghur brothers & sisters.Just as sanghi mindset in the internet exposes the hate Indian bhakts have for Muslims.
I agree.Many of them are here because they want to take shots at China,not because they care about us.If they really cared about all Muslims, they would have spoke out against atrocities in Kashmir, Gaza as well.
Brother @Indos is a far more knowledgeable member no doubt.But I believe any Muslim who believes in the concept of Islamic brotherhood has as much right to speak out about it as any other.As our Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) instructed us, we are one body.What happens to our brothers in Kashmir,Yemen,Iraq or Somalia should pain us just as much as what happens to our brothers in Gaza,Arakan or Serbia.
I thank brother and sister Turks and Indonesians for trying to get some answers from the Chinese government about this issue.
I thank them as well.I pray they continue their efforts on finding out the truth about our Uyghur brothers & sisters.May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala help & protect them.

Fact-finding missions are very important and I hope China allows Muslim countries to send them, including Pakistan.
I have no problem with it.Let China open up Xinjiang to the delegations from countries like Turkey,Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan.If things are as rosy as the CCP claims,Chinese government should have no issues with it.In fact they should welcome this as a chance to recover their image throughout the entire world & expose western lies, if they are actually lies.

Last edited:
Indonesia seeks clarification on latest situation in Xinjiang
20th December 2019
China-APC-Patrol-300719.jpg

"So from time to time, we conduct communication. This shows how serious we are to see development in the field"

Jakarta (ANTARA) - The Indonesian Foreign Ministry continues to seek clarification from the Chinese government about the latest developments in Xinjiang region related to the alleged discrimination and persecution of the Uighur Muslim ethnic group. "Indonesia has made and will always make approaches with the Chinese government through bilateral communication to discuss the Xinjiang issue," spokesman for the Foreign Ministry Teuku Faizasyah said in Jakarta Friday,

"So from time to time, we conduct communication. This shows how serious we are to see development in the field," he said.

Indonesian Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi also touched on the Xinjiang issue during a meeting with Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi on the sidelines of the 14th Asia-Europe Ministerial Meeting held in Madrid, Spain, on Monday, December 18.

At the meeting, Retno asked Wang Yi to clarify the latest situation in Xinjiang. Wang Yi said China guarantees freedom of religion for Muslims in Xinjiang.

Earlier in the day, Indonesian Ulemas Council (MUI) Secretary General Anwar Abbas urged the ongoing Kuala Lumpur (KL) Summit to take a firm, stern stance against China to optimally fight the repression of the Uighur ethnic group in Xinjiang.

"The MUI calls on participants of the summit of Islamic countries in Kuala Lumpur or the KL Summit to take a firm and firm stance against the Chinese government," Abbas noted in a written statement released Friday.

Muslims across the world vehemently oppose China's mistreatment of Uighur Muslims, he stated.

The Chinese government has blatantly violated the human rights of Uighur Muslims, including preventing them from offering religious services under their religion and belief, he remarked.

"We realize that as a state, China has the right to govern them. However, they must not suppress the human rights of their people, especially the fundamental rights of Muslims there," he said.

He urged the Chinese government to end the violence against Uighur Muslims with immediate effect. The ethnic minority in China should be allowed to exercise their religious rights and follow their religious teachings properly.

In the absence of this, the world will be dragged into new local and global tensions, he cautioned.

"People in each country, especially Muslim nations, including Indonesia, will appeal to their government to take a firm stand against the Chinese government. Thus, it will have a detrimental impact on the development they are conducting," he added.

Reporter: Yashinta Difa/Suharto
Editor: Gusti Nur Cahya Aryani
COPYRIGHT © ANTARA 2019

https://en.antaranews.com/news/138500/indonesia-seeks-clarification-on-latest-situation-in-xinjiang

You will find China's a nice country when other none Muslim countries begin to deal with Muslims in their home. If you think China will make concession because China is talking with you politely then you are totally wrong. Don't count on Taliban they are more reasonable than you.

What "fact-finding" is required?
China has a stated policy to destroy Uighur culture and most Chinese pdf posters are no longer hiding this.
Would love for Pakistan and BD to join in talking about this criminal behaviour as well.
Yet you have no qualm about Bangladesh buying weapons and doing business with China despite their deep hatre how ironic?

I have no problem with it.Let China open up Xinjiang to the delegations from countries like Turkey,Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan.If things are as rosy as the CCP claims,Chinese government should have no issues with it.In fact they should welcome this as a chance to recover their image throughout the entire world & expose western lies, if they are actually lies.

There is restriction but no oppression or prosecution.

Yet you have no qualm about Bangladesh buying weapons and doing business with China despite their deep hatre how ironic?

Taking loans and buying weapons from China is just business.

China gets richer and BD also becomes richer and deters India.

Both countries win, what is the problem?

Because there needs to be some leadership. Its been too long that the Gulf has effectively been arm twisted into paying protection money to the US and reneged on their historic leadership role. As the US has effectively become imbued with Evangelical zeal since George Bush era and thinks there is no opposition to it bombing the hell out of these countries.
Ok so who should.be the leader then? Do you think if say Turkey is the leader other countries like say Iran will agree to follow their lead? If Indonesia was to be the leader you think others like Malaysia, Turkey, etc will agree to follow behind them as juniors ? Etc etc. I don't think it's feasible to be honest. Moreover the gap between these countries (technologically, economically, scientifically , militarily etc ) isn't that big. So there's no way any one of these countries will agree to be a junior or follow the leadership of the other, not even counting nationalism and pride there as well.

Last edited:
They aren't trolling kids.Their attitude exposes the mindset of the Chinese towards our Uyghur brothers & sisters.Just as sanghi mindset in the internet exposes the hate Indian bhakts have for Muslims.

You have prove nothing so far... All the so called allegation are either fake or make up. And than your mindset is a lies repeated thousand times and believe it will be the truth...

let me show you one classic example
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/a-lo...nd-other-minorities-nyt.647917/#post-11979496

Let me ask you, if non existence violent happened against enthic race and unreasonable inquiry raise against that country, how would you feel?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/26/opinion/papua-riots-indonesia-monkey.html

It easy for some to ignore their own internal problem and then focus on others to evade your own internal problem.

I put it bluntly, Bangladesh/indonesia too have an internal issue of minority christian/Hindu fleeing against persecution.

So you are saying your righteous is reserve for muslim only? Non muslim deserve violent and killed?

https://minorityrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/MRG_Rep_Ban_Oct16_ONLINE.pdf

Since 2013, Bangladesh has experienced a series of violent attacks by extremists. The victims have included – besides atheists, secular bloggers, liberals and foreigners – many Buddhists, Christians and Hindus as well as Ahmadis and Shi’a Muslims. A large number of the attacks targeting religious minorities in particular have subsequently been claimed by the organization Islamic State (IS) – a claim vigorously denied by the Bangladeshi government, which has attributed the attacks to domestic militant groups.

They've been fighting over that question amongst themselves for a hundred years since the Ottoman empire fell (in truth, they've been fighting over it for the 1400 years since their prophet died; the dissolution of their empire just took the lid off and exposed it to everyone). Maybe in another hundred years they'll get back to us with an answer.

Without a trace of irony I'll say that China should lead it. China has Muslims, therefore China should lead the Muslim world. It's as good a justification as any they have.
Lol. That's an interesting one actually. :D. However,even though China has Muslims it will be ironic if they were to lead them due to that then it will be a paradox, since by that measure countries like India can also lead them as well given its size and vast population of Muslims (over 200million Muslims, more than the population of any Muslim country except Indonesia) . An officially an atheist government/country and a Hindu led country leading Muslim world. Now that will be interesting:partay:

Last edited:
Taking loans and buying weapons from China is just business.

China gets richer and BD also becomes richer and deters India.

Both countries win, what is the problem?
See the double sided face of this hyprocrite. The money earn from bangladesh can help us build more sophsiticated equipment or better armed police to deal with local violence and control. Right? :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom