What's new

All The World's Militaries...

well Its true that even all countries combined ca not 'INVADE' USA.

Lol people act like they are 12 trying to sound important
I think if your 15% means closure of major factories producing more than 2 million un-employment, volatile conditions of stock markete producing repeated collapses, burden of YOUR ECONOMY and dollar on poor countries, then yeah..... :crazy: they sound like 12... lol...you will see soon that US will collapse by itself, not by foreign invasion, of course all respect international laws despite of having will and power, lets accept what you said of less than 15%, but no country is more irresponsible than US in not abiding laws of UN...
"Rome will fall apart...(Quran)" and Rome was power of that time

I think if your 15% means closure of major factories producing more than 2 million un-employment, volatile conditions of stock markete producing repeated collapses, burden of YOUR ECONOMY and dollar on poor countries, then yeah..... :crazy: they sound like 12... lol...you will see soon that US will collapse by itself, not by foreign invasion, of course all respect international laws despite of having will and power, lets accept what you said of less than 15%, but no country is more irresponsible than US in not abiding laws of UN...
"Rome will fall apart...(Quran)" and Rome was power of that time

Lol been hearing US will collapse by itself for ages, if I am gonna die before I see US collaspe, I am not interested to know

Just gimme a year to go with your theory

Lol been hearing US will collapse by itself for ages, if I am gonna die before I see US collaspe, I am not interested to know

Just gimme a year to go with your theory
hahahah, may god bestowed you long life, not a f**** century but i pray you wish come true sooner, hahahahah... and thanks, at least you accept my vision as scientific theory, hope you know the difference between two. I was just talking on facts and figures o_O :cuckoo: :smart:

hahahah, may god bestowed you long life, not a f**** century but i pray you wish come true sooner, hahahahah... and thanks, at least you accept my vision as scientific theory, hope you know the difference between two. I was just talking on facts and figures o_O :cuckoo: :smart:

Dude, sooner or later, this world is going to end, this is the only facts I know, I don't really cares about it unless you can definitely tell me the world is going to end before I died, then I may care

In the mean time, if you would like to focus on something you hope it is going to happen on this life time, I would conserve my energy and hope your own country get strong and people live is a lot happier, better that then to hope some country that you have no say in it fall apart, but hey, that's just me

its all brain frats by some members here the fact is even CHINA+RUSSIA+UMMAH Nations combined cannot even manage to land on US shores forget to crush or indavde or destroy USA ...lolzzz a couple of US nimtiz class Supercarriers with there asorted fleets can defeate/dstroy the whole chinese & russian millitarry withowt even one soldier on the ground and both combined cant pnetrate US AIR & Missile defence shields...but keep dreaming

now why USA like USSR is not suceeding in afghansitan......... because they are fighting a gurrila force thousnads of miles from there homes while Taliban are basicalli afghans fro whome WAR has always been a cottage industry since the recorded history

Pakistan was a peaceful and stable country, unless we supported US in the fight of so called doubtful Talibans, we were drag into fight of others and paying heavy debt for that, both in the form of killing innocent people by inhuman people and our security personnel but also in the form of drones on peaceful hospitable people of Waziristan and our northern areas...So if you want the world will stay stable after million of years you passed away, then you must stop war of interests and start equality, lest my theory become law on day sooner. and believe me I don't want it :cray:@jhungary

To @ALL....
Respected fellas, I am not supporting idea of invading US or even any country... I think this string is just baseless creating hatred amongst nations.... rather there must be respect of others sovereignty and boundaries, whether they are Afghans, Iraqis, Koreans, or even Pakistanis....because if you drag others into your own affairs and interests, it would make the world more volatile and unstable place to live in for HUMANS!

its all brain frats by some members here the fact is even CHINA+RUSSIA+UMMAH Nations combined cannot even manage to land on US shores forget to crush or indavde or destroy USA ...lolzzz a couple of US nimtiz class Supercarriers with there asorted fleets can defeate/dstroy the whole chinese & russian millitarry withowt even one soldier on the ground and both combined cant pnetrate US AIR & Missile defence shields...but keep dreaming

now why USA like USSR is not suceeding in afghansitan......... because they are fighting a gurrila force thousnads of miles from there homes while Taliban are basicalli afghans fro whome WAR has always been a cottage industry since the recorded history

Lol you are really funny you know?

We don't need to defeat the whole United Nation military, just the one they send

You do know you cannot put 5 million people on US coast on the same day at the same time right?

That mean taking out geological location, you are talking about at best 500,000 troop to land on both shore at the same time, that is Before the USAF and USN intercept, in reality, looking at USAF and USN are a competent force, you are looking at 40-50% casualty

In Afghanistan, the NATO combine force are less than 300,000 and do you know why such an organisation that big only put 300,000 troop on the ground?

Do you know how hard it was to load troop up and sent them overseas and most importantly resupply them?

US have 2.4 millions ground troop regular army, reserve and inactive, that's before local militia groups and private contractor and national guard, you need to have at least 2 million troop on the ground at the same time to fight off the American force, now tell me, which country in the world is that big can lift and support 2 millions troop overseas?

Lol you are really funny you know?

We don't need to defeat the whole United Nation military, just the one they send

You do know you cannot put 5 million people on US coast on the same day at the same time right?

That mean taking out geological location, you are talking about at best 500,000 troop to land on both shore at the same time, that is Before the USAF and USN intercept, in reality, looking at USAF and USN are a competent force, you are looking at 40-50% casualty

In Afghanistan, the NATO combine force are less than 300,000 and do you know why such an organisation that big only put 300,000 troop on the ground?

Do you know how had it was to load troop up and sent them overseas and most importantly resupply them?

US have 2.4 millions ground troop regular army, reserve and inactive, that's before local militia groups and private contractor and national guard, you need to have at least 2 million troop on the ground at the same time to fight off the American force, now tell me, which country in the world is that big can lift and support 2 millions troop overseas
?

lolzz you are saying what im saying and that is USA cant be invaded even by CHINA+RUSSIA+all Murslim nations combined cause they have huge oceans on both sides and all your cominbed navies+airforces and armies will be wiped owt even before they set sail to conquer destroy USA as US have some 8 super carrier based CBGs of which any one singe can defeate any nation on earth be it china or russia or XYZ...im saying just one US CBG

tell me whats your point

The mighty US of A lost Vietnam, Somalia, and heading toward an embarrassing defeat in Afghanistan, against a rag tag circus of poorly armed rebels!

Where unconventional and asymmetric warfare is concerned, the USA is nothing but a floundering super power. All the kings horses and all the kings men are impotent in the face of insurgency and guerrilla tactics. 12 years on, the mighty US of A is all at sea in Afghanistan, trying to unsuccessfully put down a band of bearded mullahs that have killed over 2500 American soldiers!!

So whatever happened to their gazillion dollar arms industry churning out high tech gizmos and black projects that are spending billions on top secret weapon systems for 'protecting' the lives of Americans? In spite of all that, they are now cutting and running from the battlefield in Afghanistan! Jeeez!

There's no any enternal empire in human history, the time will crush all.
Even the strongest military, no power to unify the world.

you are correct. And America can only be defeated by the enemy within. If America is going to fall, it will be rotten from inside then from foreign invasion. So far, this day is still not that close

lolzz you are saying what im saying and that is USA cant be invaded even by CHINA+RUSSIA+all Murslim nations combined cause they have huge oceans on both sides and all your cominbed navies+airforces and armies will be wiped owt even before they set sail to conquer destroy USA as US have some 8 super carrier based CBGs of which any one singe can defeate any nation on earth be it china or russia or XYZ...im saying just one US CBG

tell me whats your point

No, maybe what I say is too complicated for you
I will try to dumb it down for you

The world (all the country sans US) have about 10 millions ground troop

If you want these 10 millions ground troop to fight in USA, you will first need to put those 10 millions troop to the US.

The problem is, with the combine naval force and Air Force, do you think you can load up 10 million soldier and send them to the US in a single lift? Because if not, you are then sending your troop what we refer to in the military "piecemeal" say your lift ability are 1 millions per shipment, then instead of facing 1 wave of 10 million troop, you are facing 10 wave of 1 million troops. In the military term, that means you have time to digest each wave before the next wave hit and in military term, your casualty ratio will drop with each subsequent wave send with the first wave hurt the most.

The next obstacle is the geographic feature, in a term of airlift, you need a flat land to accomdate each air drop and you need a shallow opening for your landing ship to come ashore, for bigger transport ship, you need to have docks access to unload your infantry.

Now look at the geographical feature of US, we have limited beaches on the east coast, and mainly big sea port and river pier, in the west, we have more beaches but less port and those beaches on either coast were separated by build up and urban area, that is not suitable for landing

As I projected, even if by chance the world did have 10% lifting ability, you cdn only land 4-500,000 troop on your first wave, that is the physical restraint

Remember that is before any US interventation, for all the Sam pointing outward, all 2-3000 combat air patrol, naval interdiction with carrier strike and so on, you are looking at 40-50% casualty of any wave you land

So that put an effective combat force of 200,000 to 300000 left on the coast of US and fighting the full strength of US military + militia of all sort, until the next wave of 4 to 500,000 wave can land

Top it all up, unless you plan to fight just 1 day, you will need constant resupply of food and ammo, after the first wave, part of the lift ability are to dedicated to bring supply in and evac the wounded out, that again hurt your life ability and putting soldier on shore

This is why invading and conquering US is impossible, because traditional wisdom suggest, of all the ambi landing we done since ww2, a defender always have a 5:1 advantage, for every defender killed, 5 invader have to die to overwhelm the garrison, and that is when you have sir and sea dominance. US have 2.4 million ground troop, so, go figure

So, no, the world will not succeed not because we have a big ocean, but rather you cannot put enough troop in any given wave to push over the defender.

Back
Top Bottom