What's new

All stories on Ukraine airliner tragedy

Well, everything aside, atleast now we know that Iranian BMs and AD do work accurately like most of the Iranians members here have been saying all along. (as in pin point accurate if rumours are indeed true)

Second, as a high critic of Pak military, even I have to admit that we handled 27th Feb+ saga(+ Spice jet saga) very efficiently and professionally from intra services coordination to media hybrid war. I am very proud and I hope it continues.

If it was a bomb planted, they could have easily planted parts of a tor missile in the plane for them to find in the fields.

Only the Iranians know the truth. Don't expect any truth from the West.

But if it was a bomb and they planted the Tor. That means they knew Iran was going to attack US exactly that day and exactly at the time the plane was scheduled for take off. Unless they had the bomb and Tor ready at the airport just waiting for the news of an Iranian attack. But I doubt that.

How is my ego being deflated? Do explain.

following happened 3 hours ago
You are no one to say what we will be doing or not. Stop pretending that anybody cares about your opinion. lol

I am not aware of those legal implications, but as I said before, countries who had nationals onboard have been invited to investigate it. I am not aware whether Boeing should be invited too or not.

And I remind you that you have not cited any valid source for your claim that Boeing must be involved in this too. I am not interested in your personal opinion. If you have a valid source that it is obligatory to share information with the airplane manufacturer too, please cite it.

Unless flight data are securely encrypted, I am sure that it can be read without Boeing. And in most cases, black boxes are produced by a third party, not by Boeing itself.

Anyway, as I said first, I hope that they won't share any information with Boeing. That doesn't mean that I oppose sharing information with them if it is absolutely necessary.

Previously I stated, when did Iran move their BM into attack position/inform Iraqi PM/let it leak that a retaliation would come. From that point the West knew from sats, that an attack would happen. They take down airplanes every year, and know how to do it. So if this was not an Iranian ADS, this was a false flag to blame Iranian ADS. As trumps retaliation and to get the UN to bar Iran from buying S-500s.

I'm guessing they had a paid agent inside Iran who did the attack.

Well, everything aside, atleast now we know that Iranian BMs and AD do work accurately like most of the Iranians members here have been saying all along. (as in pin point accurate if rumours are indeed true)

Second, as a high critic of Pak military, even I have to admit that we handled 27th Feb+ saga(+ Spice jet saga) very efficiently and professionally from intra services coordination to media hybrid war. I am very proud and I hope it continues.

How can a whole country go from

We Shot American Fighter Jet

to

Americans shot the jet and it crashed while returning

to

Bombs, fake Boeing factories, aliens and food poisoning?

How can a whole country go from

We Shot American Fighter Jet

to

Americans shot the jet and it crashed while returning

to

Bombs, fake Boeing factories, aliens and food poisoning?

Fog of war, my friend.

following happened 3 hours ago
You can see right in the posts you quoted that I said "Anyway, as I said first, I hope that they won't share any information with Boeing. That doesn't mean that I oppose sharing information with them if it is absolutely necessary."

So? Try again.

You can see right in the posts you quoted that I said "Anyway, as I said first, I hope that they won't share any information with Boeing. That doesn't mean that I oppose sharing information with them if it is absolutely necessary."

So? Try again.

It took 4 posts from an online avatar to get that absolute necessary out of you.

It took one email from Boeing to get it.

This hot air Iranians been blowing everywhere is only going to bring down more airliners.

It took 4 posts from an online avatar to get that absolute necessary out of you.

It took one email from Boeing to get it.

This hot air Iranians been blowing everywhere is only going to bring down more airliners.
Again, you missed the "as I said first" part. ;-)

Again, you missed the "as I said first" part. ;-)

you did not say it first. you said it fourth.

It was this pride that led Pirouz to his downfall against the Bedouin Arabs

Back
Top Bottom