What's new

All patriotic Indians will reject such a subordinate role to US imperialism : CPM

To be honest, I don't, either. But then they aren't a threat any more. Didi has more or less shut them - and the CPM - out. Now how do we shut Didi out?

Hahaha..... good question, there are several who believe CPM rule was better than Didi........ Amit shah tried his luck, but i do not think he can do much....... I think Didi is going to be there for another term at least........

If you can't satisfy me by your comments then not trolling and not reply me, Your trolling means you have no any thing to satisfy me.
I can not here to satifphy your. not troll I, troll you. You troll means you troll, not I troll. :p::partay::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I still dont understand why Pakistanis have the notion that Indian Muslims will join Pakistan. points to be noted

1) Pakistan is economically and militarily weak to challenge India
2) Although Indian Muslims consists of less than 15% of the total population, Why would the Shias and other Islamic sects wanna to join Pakistan I wonder. They speak in more than 20 Indian languages in 29 different states . India will be not be split as Pakistanis dream day in & day out, the only option would be for Indian Muslims is to move to Pakistan.
3) Which people want to join wanna-be Arab country riddled with Sunni Jihadi extremism.
Jehad is the worship of the GOD.
The Muslims does not believe in economics.

I can not here to satifphy your. not troll I, troll you. You troll means you troll, not I troll. :p::partay::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Correct your spilling of satisfy and cut the R of you.

You have been dreaming about this ever since 1947. But India didn't disintegrate, Pakistan did.
The future will tell you.

You need to read the fine print of the deal before making such sweeping statements. US can use bases only with India's permission which will certainly not come easily or not at all. This deal will only help in sharing info about chinese activities.
It is unlikely India would say no.

You people forget that USA has bases all over the world, including Afghanistan and Middle East. This agreement relive us of financial burden and political risk to establish base in these areas.
In order for India to use US bases in non-US territory, they'd require the permission of the host government, rendering this deal even more worthless.

Don worry...We have sign this deal....Good or bad we will look into...Question is Why pakistani are worried ... When US were operating from Pakistani soil ...We were not having any objection....So...WHY SO SERIOUS...???
Pakistan isn't so much worried about the US base in India, it is worried that the US is enabling India to continue destabilizing Pakistan.

In order for India to use US bases in non-US territory, they'd require the permission of the host government, rendering this deal even more worthless.

In order to establish our own base too, we would have to take permission from host government. A government okay with India establishing its base on its soil would also be okay with India using US bases on its soil.

Pakistan isn't so much worried about the US base in India, it is worried that the US is enabling India to continue destabilizing Pakistan

that should not be a worry for you......If US has any intention to destabilise pakistan, they are capable of doing it themselves.....They do not need any support from India..... Infact support from india would make things difficult for them.....

If you can't satisfy me by your comments then not trolling and not reply me, Your trolling means you have no any thing to satisfy me.

Khizr you started trolling from post 1.

that should not be a worry for you......If US has any intention to destabilise pakistan, they are capable of doing it themselves.....They do not need any support from India..... Infact support from india would make things difficult for them.....

But he is right. US needs us to control the fallout ......

I should clarify, I mean indirectly and unintentionally. The US doesn't want to destabilize Pakistan, but its relationship with India is not helping their case.

The fear is that their rushed efforts to contain China, is not thought out properly, and is hurting Pakistan.

In order to establish our own base too, we would have to take permission from host government. A government okay with India establishing its base on its soil would also be okay with India using US bases on its soil.
I don't think you quite understand what is going on here.

You realize that very few countries would say no to us?
That would range from Japan to South Korea to Phillipines to Vietnam in East to Afghanistan in the west.

And where the countries are ...shall we say reluctant...to give us permission, a gentle nudge from USA goes a long way.

Jehad is the worship of the GOD.
The Muslims does not believe in economics.
Do as much jihad as worship to god,in your borders and kill eachone of yourself ,no one cares.....dont come with your stupid ideas out of your country ,they are precious and save the ideas for your self..and leave our lesser muslims as per your ideology alone..

I should clarify, I mean indirectly and unintentionally. The US doesn't want to destabilize Pakistan, but its relationship with India is not helping their case.

The fear is that their rushed efforts to contain China, is not thought out properly, and is hurting Pakistan.

Today the relationship is not specific to pakistan or India has any intention to destabilize pakistan using any support from US..... India would be looking forward for using US influence to stop the "Non state actors" and keep a tab on them.....

Containing china hurts pakistan is not a big deal for us, as China has been supporting pakistan in every possible level (including supporting terrorists)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom