What's new

All patriotic Indians will reject such a subordinate role to US imperialism : CPM

Why Su-30? I say, send some of our old Mig 23s over to the Afghan Air Force. Not to mention post a few 'trainer' aircraft.

Mig-23s are obsolete, 1 squadron of Su-30 and couple of squadrons of "Combat Hawk" for ground support.

Patriotism coming from commies? :rofl:

On the topic...we are ready to provide our forward bases to US for drone strikes on our neighbors....especially d one in east where ppl wear second hand lungis n is becoming d new terror hub of the world....
A carrier task force operating on d eastern coast of india striking deep inside d lungi land will be hailed throughout india...

Oh well, that takes care of the whole CPM. Good going.
Well he is d head of politbureau :p:

Patriotism coming from commies? :rofl:

On the topic...we are ready to provide our forward bases to US for drone strikes on our neighbors....especially d one in east where ppl wear second hand lungis n is becoming d new terror hub of the world....
A carrier task force operating on d eastern coast of india striking deep inside d lungi land will be hailed throughout india...

Well he is d head of politbureau :p:

So he is, if you say so; I wouldn't know and couldn't care less. At random, out of curiousity, how many members does the politbureau have? Where are their children? What is the equivalent for the Congress Party? Where are their children? What is the equivalent for the BJP? Where are their children?

I anyways, do not see anything wrong in his kids going abroad. Hell, why should they follow their parents profession all the time?

It isn't that. I love how each member posting disses the other major parties that he (or she) doesn't agree with. So the bhakts piss on the Congress and the Communists and the BSP and the SP; the Congress pisses on (you guessed it) the bhakts, the Communists, the BSP and the SP, and so on until everyone has been ridiculed equally.

It isn't that. I love how each member posting disses the other major parties that he (or she) doesn't agree with. So the bhakts piss on the Congress and the Communists and the BSP and the SP; the Congress pisses on (you guessed it) the bhakts, the Communists, the BSP and the SP, and so on until everyone has been ridiculed equally.

Nobody calls me for tv debates. I would be dissing on everybody and asking people to vote for me.

In a fancy dress in school, I had dressed up as a politician asking people to vote for me. The name of my party was 'Anda Party'. Emblem was 'Anda' and slogan was 'I will ensure everybody has anda'. Prophetic slogan, now that I look back at it.

Nobody calls me for tv debates. I would be dissing on everybody and asking people to vote for me.

In a fancy dress in school, I had dressed up as a politician asking people to vote for me. The name of my party was 'Anda Party'. Emblem was 'Anda' and slogan was 'I will ensure everybody has anda'. Prophetic slogan, now that I look back at it.

You were ahead of your times.

marketing major.. no doubt about it.. @hellfire - you can be sure about this one..

Lol. The communists still thinks that they are the Che Guevara of India.:lol:
The last buoyant Kanhaiya Kumar from the JNU got his arse whipped nicely by the ultra nationalists.

LOL no, Indians here are cheering the fact that they have sold their sovereignty to US military troops. :P

They will make a thousand excuses as to why it's a good thing that the US armed forces can now operate out of Indian bases on Indian soil.

As of this moment most of Indians are divided over this agreement, I for one believe this is a bad move
Also, US troops can rest & resupply at our bases stationing troops is not allowed

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom