What's new

All patriotic Indians will reject such a subordinate role to US imperialism : CPM

As of this moment most of Indians are divided over this agreement, I for one believe this is a bad move
Also, US troops can rest & resupply at our bases stationing troops is not allowed

And what about the hundreds of russians already here?

marketing major.. no doubt about it.. @hellfire - you can be sure about this one..

He is my support for the dumba$$ who was crying a river over external debt the other day.

@surya kiran you will be tagged when I will require someone to share my oleasure in getting economics lessons fro a certain professor by name of Taimoor Khan.

Yo have just got tagged.

@PARIKRAMA .... and I am not even remotely related to the field :enjoy:

As of this moment most of Indians are divided over this agreement

I don't see any reason why this could be bad for us. It is strictly a logistical agreement. This won't allow US to have troops on Indian soil. Besides, India also stands to gain from this. We already do most of the things included in this agreement. This only makes them more streamlined.

Last edited:
Came across an interesting comment under a Hindu article--

"The LEMOA is on its face an innocent agreement to eliminate red tape to make port calls in emergency cases such as disaster relief or repairs. But, it is any thing but innocent. For example, if there is a conflict between India and China, would China attack the Indian naval base if a US aircraft carrier is in the port for the purpose of 'repair'? Of course not, unless they want to draw US into the conflict. Similar benefit to US if it is in direct conflict with China, India will be drawn into the conflict. However, it is an example of good friendship and has mutual benefit contributing to global stability. The only thing India needs to be careful is not get involved in military procurement from US under the guise of interoperability. This leads India become dependent on US, not a desirable outcome."

---------------

The only qualm I have is that the text of the agreement has not been made public. If they don't release it, they have something to hide, which is never good.

US Airforce and Navy can use Indian bases subject to India's consent, not without one. Commie's prove again that they a bunch of imbeciles

At least they thinks they can gathers some additional votes of illiterate people.

On.topic: Patriotic Indians wouldnt also support the kind of shits the CPM did during 1962 .
Nor we need your service and idealogy that supports Chinese against our nation

Nothing wrong with India becoming an American Poodle.

Well, you (and by you I don't mean Pakistanis but residents of Planet Pakistan) don't have the understanding any concept of sovereignty or the remotest idea of what an independent foreign policy stands for. I can understand the challenge of deciphering the fact that a nation doesn't need to be a "Poodle" or a client state, as you wouldn't know any better, but a some light reading, some application of common sense would reveal a completely different world out there.

The only qualm I have is that the text of the agreement has not been made public. If they don't release it, they have something to hide, which is never good.

We cannot reveal our national secrets

The Article in Hindu ignore one thing

What happens when China and Pakistan attack India together ; will we sign an agreement
with USA at that point

If USA and China go to war ; we cant do anything about it

The Polit Bureau of the Communist Party of India (Marxist) has issued the following statement:

The Polit Bureau of the CPI(M) strongly condemns the signing of the Logistics Support Agreement between the United States and India which will allow the American armed forces to access and use Indian military bases.

The Logistics agreement termed as the Logistic Exchange Memorandum of Agreement (LEMOA) has been signed in Washington during the visit of Defence Minister Manohar Parikkar.
By signing such an agreement, India has acquired the formal status of a military ally of the US. Under this agreement the US airforce and navy can use Indian naval and air bases for logistics support, refueling and services on a regular basis. The US armed forces can utilise Indian military bases while conducting military operations in third countries.

The Modi government has compromised on Indian sovereignty and surrendered its strategic autonomy by signing such an agreement with the most powerful imperialist country in the world.

All patriotic Indians will reject such a subordinate role to US imperialism.

http://www.cpim.org/pressbriefs/logistics-agreement-us-denounced#

Until now I had doubts on the usefulness of LEMOA for India but now that CPI(M) has opposed it I am convinced that this is a step in the right direction.

The Polit Bureau of the Communist Party of India (Marxist) has issued the following statement:

The Polit Bureau of the CPI(M) strongly condemns the signing of the Logistics Support Agreement between the United States and India which will allow the American armed forces to access and use Indian military bases.

The Logistics agreement termed as the Logistic Exchange Memorandum of Agreement (LEMOA) has been signed in Washington during the visit of Defence Minister Manohar Parikkar.
By signing such an agreement, India has acquired the formal status of a military ally of the US. Under this agreement the US airforce and navy can use Indian naval and air bases for logistics support, refueling and services on a regular basis. The US armed forces can utilise Indian military bases while conducting military operations in third countries.

The Modi government has compromised on Indian sovereignty and surrendered its strategic autonomy by signing such an agreement with the most powerful imperialist country in the world.

All patriotic Indians will reject such a subordinate role to US imperialism.

http://www.cpim.org/pressbriefs/logistics-agreement-us-denounced#

Yes Yes

----- All Patriotic Indians --- will reject subordinate role to US & EMBRACE "CHINA"

------ Now Days Peoples Daily is getting Interesting.

------ China can take Rahul gandhi/Mammohan & Sonia in return we will take all Pigs of China Combined

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom