What's new

All patriotic Indians will reject such a subordinate role to US imperialism : CPM

Indians have a history of being SUBORDINATE to outside invaders, This is nothing new for them.
:tongue:
That history, if it ever was, was of undivided India and after division, that historical legacy is being carried forward by Pakistan now.

India is going 10 countries such as asam, nagaland, Aronchal perdesh is the part of China, North and south India, Kashmir is the part of Pakistan,East Punjab is coming to Pakistan,The Indian Muslim will demand for their own Muslim country,The history of USSR is repeat once again.
Alarm nahi baja kya aaj ghadi ka? wake up kid. Time to go to school

That history, if it ever was, was of undivided India and after division, that historical legacy is being carried forward by Pakistan now.

Alarm nahi baja kya aaj ghadi ka? wake up kid. Time to go to school
Your thoughts belong to 2050 BC.

India is going 10 countries such as asam, nagaland, Aronchal perdesh is the part of China, North and south India, Kashmir is the part of Pakistan,East Punjab is coming to Pakistan,The Indian Muslim will demand for their own Muslim country,The history of USSR is repeat once again.

You have been dreaming about this ever since 1947. But India didn't disintegrate, Pakistan did.

I still dont understand why Pakistanis have the notion that Indian Muslims will join Pakistan. points to be noted

1) Pakistan is economically and militarily weak to challenge India
2) Although Indian Muslims consists of less than 15% of the total population, Why would the Shias and other Islamic sects wanna to join Pakistan I wonder. They speak in more than 20 Indian languages in 29 different states . India will be not be split as Pakistanis dream day in & day out, the only option would be for Indian Muslims is to move to Pakistan.
3) Which people want to join wanna-be Arab country riddled with Sunni Jihadi extremism.

There are so many Communist Party in India

Communist-Party-India-Maoist.jpg
484791961-indian-communist-party-of-india-marxist-gettyimages.jpg
CPI-M.jpg

And you know that India has 1.2 billion population

Commies, you are irrelevant.

US Airforce and Navy can use Indian bases subject to India's consent, not without one. Commie's prove again that they a bunch of imbeciles

@MilSpec
@Roybot

you are wrong.

After decades of deep thought, and deep confusion about why the communists are as illogical as they are, I came to a profound realisation, and that was to set my views by what they thought (and did).

It's simple.

Find out what their position is on any given subject.

Take the opposite stand.

I came to this conclusion a few days ago. Since then, I have been experimenting with this with wilder and wilder glee. It fits perfectly!

There are so many Communist Party in India

Communist-Party-India-Maoist.jpg
484791961-indian-communist-party-of-india-marxist-gettyimages.jpg
CPI-M.jpg

I am curious to know. Was your post
  • an expression of enthusiasm
  • an expression of confusion
  • an expression of envy?
Need some help? (seriously)

After decades of deep thought, and deep confusion about why the communists are as illogical as they are,

their logic is simple..... Oppose everything related to US.......Let us not forget their attitude in 62.....

World has seen both ideologies - communism and capitalism. Communism overtime gets autocratic, even oppressive. Capitalism give rise to income disparities. Communism believe in revolution romanticism, if there is no need for any sort of revolution, they go irrelevant and try to manufacture some sort of revolution, by opposing the status quo, without any firm reason. Capitalism provides for income disparity, the more you earn, the more chances you get to earn even more. Nevertheless, everyone gets a fair chance to move up the ladder, even if the movement is not uniform. China dabbled with a mix of both, high growth, but suppressed freedom. India dabbled with moderate form of both - result, slow growth and pockets of communism stronghold, devoid of any rule of law.

Any comparison you make, capitalism feels lesser evil than communism

their logic is simple..... Oppose everything related to US.......Let us not forget their attitude in 62.....

Not appropriate. That was a very confused period, and the split followed directly in two more years as a result of this.

Not appropriate. That was a very confused period, and the split followed directly in two more years as a result of this.

I agree that was 50 years back..... But the attitude hasnt changed much..... Have you seen them criticizing chiana???? They will not leave any opportunity in critcising US.....They still remain a confused lot......Important point is The confusion is increasing for them.....

I agree that was 50 years back..... But the attitude hasnt changed much..... Have you seen them criticizing chiana???? They will not leave any opportunity in critcising US.....They still remain a confused lot......Important point is The confusion is increasing for them.....

The CPI used to criticise China lots. That's precisely why the split. But they will never, never, never ever praise the US.

The CPI used to criticise China lots. That's precisely why the split. But they will never, never, never ever praise the US.
CPI is more or less like forward bloc these days..... I dont even know who is their current gen secy (after bardhan)..... they lost their relevance......

CPI is more or less like forward bloc these days..... I dont even know who is their current gen secy (after bardhan)..... they lost their relevance......

To be honest, I don't, either. But then they aren't a threat any more. Didi has more or less shut them - and the CPM - out. Now how do we shut Didi out?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom