What's new

All Opinions on current political crisis here - please don't be a SHODA and make 1-5 line threads for attention

Perfect coup de tat in progress for Pakistan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
michael-scott-happy-cry.gif

I’m just happy the the youthiyas on the forum will finally shut the **** up now and we can go back to trolling bhartis...
I know you got recently promoted from putwari to bikari. I tell you what law say after this.
nah. National Committee accepted it was legitimate threat and now speaker's rulings. Artical 5. Now they have to face treason charges hahaha

Honestly speaking these folks should be dealt with. Bilawal and co have no future in Pakistan period. They unwittingly played their last hand ever again and lost it by miscalculating.

They were sort of busted and lost everything today. They will lose Sindh and other key areas including wealth. I would prefer prison term for high treason for all involved
Hang these bastards .

I know you got recently promoted from putwari to bikari. I tell you what law say after this.
nah. National Committee accepted it was legitimate threat and now speaker's rulings. Artical 5. Now they have to face treason charges hahaha

You’re wrong, unlike the rest of you guys here, I’m just not into lull safari.

Saving grace of Imran is that he’s not a thief. PTI on the other hand is a shit show.

Yeah going against PMLN is Indian. Typical punjabi mindset.
PTI leader IK is lahore or mianwali based.
Musharaf was more of an army man lived his life in Turkey and Pindi but as per your analysis military is an ethnic based party and took decision ethnically right?
ahahaha i am far from a PMLN supporter. Your ethinic politics are what PPP and PMLN strives for so dont mix me up with your lot.
I stated you facts and you said oh he was army man oh he lived here and there. I didnt talk about IK i talked about ruling party PTI which has federal ministers.
1)Fact is sindh elects PPP and then says Federal govt is bad when their own provincial govt is looting them left and right. Another fact is sindh has rampant corruption which caused by sindhis themselves. Just go to karachi or internal sindh and you would see a sindhi who cannot solve a simple algebric equation being in grade 17 post.
2)See balochistan too. Musharaf initiated a plan to urbanize balochistan so that gas and natural resources could reach vast majority and yet the people rejected. They literally rejected the idea of development. Although i know baloch people have some legitimate concerns but they need to also get their act togather
3)Same is the case with punjab, punjab also suffer from corruption and bad governance. In govt jobs the punjab's population to seats jobs are way less than other provinces. And yet people like you are very quick to point out "punjab dominated establishment".
The only one performing good in recent years is KPK. Terrorism is down their infrastructure is getting build up. People are becoming more educated.
You racial motivated comment is what indians typically comment.
Next time come with a better argument.

Nawaz offcourse.
OR Punjabi Altaf.
Whatever suits you best.

Which muhajir leader ever faced jail with his own daughter except navaz ? Bhutto' s family was detanied and not sent to jail facing trail running concurrent to Bhutto's .

Which muhajir leader ever faced jail with his own daughter except navaz ? Bhutto' s family was detanied and not sent to jail facing trail running concurrent to Bhutto's .
Maryam jailed because of fake forgery documents not because of Nawaz. And what jailed? Luxury 5 star jail spent only a month.
Labelling me a muhajir is amazing. I support IK whom as per you a pathan or as per me a lahori/mianwali punjabi. So all blame against muhajir by putting a case against me and labelling an endian is wonderful story. Keep going good luck.

Maryam jailed because of fake forgery documents not because of Nawaz. And what jailed? Luxury 5 star jail spent only a month.
Labelling me a muhajir is amazing. I support IK whom as per you a pathan or as per me a lahori/mianwali punjabi. So all blame against muhajir by putting a case against me and labelling an endian is wonderful story. Keep going good luck.
Oye chal oye nikal chaparganju saale

Itna acha mood or mohol hai, aur tera wohi purana randi rona aur ganda bootha dekhne kaa koi mood nahi hai kisi kaa

Back
Top Bottom