What's new

All Opinions on current political crisis here - please don't be a SHODA and make 1-5 line threads for attention

Perfect coup de tat in progress for Pakistan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You should move to the USA to pledge your allegiance. Make sure to take your boot polish with you too.
Says the man in the UK.

Ok.

All eyes on the Supreme Court now. Chief justice has reached the court.

Establishment to call the final shot as always
At first he only had to deal with 20-odd disillusioned MNAs. Now a lot of people close to IK will run for the hills and save their own careers.

No Bro.
May Allah guide all of us.
It is bad situation but people can change, ateast common man.
Current Pakistan is past redemption. Crossed all the limits. This Pakistan is not fit to be the proper civilizations.

Current Pakistan is past redemption. Crossed all the limits. This Pakistan is not fit to be the proper civilizations.

I think you are wrong. A brave Pakistan is being forged. Never in the history there has been one party against all others. Majority stands with IK against even judiciary. First the opposition will get crushed, next step is judicial system correction, next will be complete army disassociation from politics, and ability to have overseas Pakistanis vote for their country.

Infact Pakistan, it seems, is finally finding the path towards civilization

I think you are wrong. A brave Pakistan is being forged. Never in the history there has been one party against all others. Majority stands with IK against even judiciary. First the opposition will get crushed, next step is judicial system correction, next will be complete army disassociation from politics, and ability to have overseas Pakistanis vote for their country.

Not talking about politics. More focused on morality which is missing in Pakistan on massive levels. Most of them who back Imran Khan is purely fanatical or emotional but wanting to change is far from it. Everyone are opportunistic and Imran Khan is biggest one while poor people get trampled under the carpet of PTI mafias’ feet.

That won’t change still.

Just like every single one of those traitors that killed and overthrow Uthman RA dies a miserable death, may Allah bring a equal humiliating and miserable death to all the Traitors of this beautiful country, General Politicians judges Journalists and Awaam, anyone who betray this country I hope they all die in misery and humiliation and in hereafter I wish Allah humiliate them further.

I know its not much, but as Iqbal once said... " Dil se jo baat nikalti hai asar rakhti hai, Par nai taqat-e-Parwaaz magar rakhti hai ".

their is islamic prophecy, about traitors running away to the west but they will be inflicted with unimaginable punishment by their masters this is after nuclear fall out.

bro i have been looking for it myself recently. i cant even find one about russia when something goes wrong or west false flag against Russians they will be angry and suddenly they will launch nukes against west. bro it seems internet is clamping down on these sources.

Just in.......................................

1648989280596.png

I also see that. There is always a bit of uneasiness and doubt in all that.
Imran Khan is a fighter till the end and after the end he has the capability to start a new game.

Can PM IK impose emergency at this stage?

Can he remove Bajwa and ISI chief?

These 2 things have to be done immediately if Pakistan is to be saved.

Back
Top Bottom