What's new

All Opinions on current political crisis here - please don't be a SHODA and make 1-5 line threads for attention

Perfect coup de tat in progress for Pakistan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PTI stupid decision. Looks like PTI decision took by PMLN and establishment. well plated establishment and shareef and punjab bearucracy. Now all difficult decision will be taken by interim government and PMLN will get the cake for next government. As punjabi Mafia is very strong and they are majority in military bearucracy judiciary and media and they will give throne to Pmln. PPP and Moulana will get shit only. PTI will be finished. Congrats to punjab and shareef for the selection very smartly. PTI only job was to clean the mess of Military and PMLN. Good luck remaining pakistan.

PTI stupid decision. Looks like PTI decision took by PMLN and establishment. well plated establishment and shareef and punjab bearucracy. Now all difficult decision will be taken by interim government and PMLN will get the cake for next government. As punjabi Mafia is very strong and they are majority in military bearucracy judiciary and media and they will give throne to Pmln. PPP and Moulana will get shit only. PTI will be finished. Congrats to punjab and shareef for the selection very smartly. PTI only job was to clean the mess of Military and PMLN. Good luck remaining pakistan.

What kind of garbage is this. I am from Punjab and no people want them. We already have patriotic Punjab leaders to lead in the future but we don't want the Sharifs they are finished.. There is nothing on earth they could do to win back court of public opinion. They are viewed worse then BJP. You can't make comeback from that one

Last edited:
Supreme court gonna reinstate the assemblies or post i.k resignation elections must not be held for about a decade except local bodies. We don't want these rondo cult leaders back into power including Naizi

lol.. Any country can chase stooge elites what makes you think Pakistan can't.. It will and can do.. These people are finished they are no future in Pakistan period.. Even the motion rejected on the basis that it was foreign conspiracy..

Mark my words they are done!! :pakistan:
That is quite serious, it will ignite a full spy war and witch hunting McCarthy style -"it was foreign conspiracy."

What kind of garbage is this. I am from Punjab and no people want them. We already have patriotic Punjab leaders to lead in the future but we don't want the Sharifs they are finished.. There is nothing unearth they could do to win back court of public opinion. They are viewed worse then BJP. You can't make comeback from that one
Brother, I am really so sorry to hurt your feelings but you are in minority in Punjab. PMLN are Mafia in punjab with support of XYZ.

lol punjabi establishment? What punjabi establishment? Musharaf was from Karachi, Zardari is from Sindh, PTI is kpk dominant party is ruling now. In last 4 govts the ruling party is from other than punjab.
Also, what are you smoking that this is by PMLN. Lol for PMLN this was political nightmare. You speak like a typical ignorant indian and i am not exagerrating.

Supreme court gonna reinstate the assemblies or post i.k resignation elections must not be held for about a decade except local bodies. We don't want these rondo cult leaders back into power including Naizi
And the basterd was crying since 2018 is a good man?

Brother, I am really so sorry to hurt your feelings but you are in minority in Punjab. PMLN are Mafia in punjab with support of XYZ.

Try to mafia your way out of being labelled traitor and a stooge including being a national security risk to 220 million Pakistanis.. branded for life puppet.. That motion will be remembered what undid the Sharifs and many other stooges

there-it.gif

lol punjabi establishment? What punjabi establishment? Musharaf was from Karachi, Zardari is from Sindh, PTI is kpk dominant party is ruling now. In last 4 govts the ruling party is from other than punjab.
Also, what are you smoking that this is by PMLN. Lol for PMLN this was political nightmare. You speak like a typical ignorant indian and i am not exagerrating.
Yeah going against PMLN is Indian. Typical punjabi mindset.
PTI leader IK is lahore or mianwali based.
Musharaf was more of an army man lived his life in Turkey and Pindi but as per your analysis military is an ethnic based party and took decision ethnically right?

Unfortunately with a corrupt judiciary and corrupt judges that just isn't going to happen.

For that to happen, you need to hang the judges first. And you can't do that unless there is dictatorship...

Suo Moto action by Supreme court has been taken on issue, why no similar action on horse trading of MNAs??

Nah nah. National Committee accepted it was legitimate threat and now speaker's rulings. Artical 5. Now they have to face treason charges hahaha

Well iam sorry you didn't like to assimilate with the locals -------- not the case with Punjabi as we are pretty accommodating and been voting a muhajir family since like 30 or so years .

Back
Top Bottom