What's new

All Opinions on current political crisis here - please don't be a SHODA and make 1-5 line threads for attention

Perfect coup de tat in progress for Pakistan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He does not mention Al Qaida, the Soviet invasion, and Afghan civil war as factors in the destruction of Afghanistan. He accuses NATO of destroying Afghanistan, though America gave 140 billion dollars aid to Afghanistan. US boycotted the Moscow Olympics because of the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan as well. People who live in or off the West, who have relatives in the West, who speak English, yet want alliance with Russia or China are out of their mind. These are countries which do not welcome immigrants, and have a culture of leader worship and political compliance.

"I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves." - Harriet Tubman

Australian Prime Minister condemned it too. Lets see Russia apologizing for wrongful killings.
Will condemnations bring those lives back. Oky let the Afghans kill 39 Australians. And their county head will say sorry. Let Afghan attack Australia then things will be equal. Please don't make fun of yourself

Last edited:
People who are saying they will not vote for any one,then please do not appear on politics related threads.

"Neutral tu janwar hote hain"
Insan tu side leta hai

You are just a little sad man.
Imran Khan is the only genuine leader after Quaid e Azam and that generation.
He shall be back sooner than tin plate traders think.

You have a right to stick to house of sharifs, zardaris, congressi molvis, red cap, frontier Gandhi.

Book a ticket from amreeka to Islamabad and go save your Quad

Feel free to free yourself from your enslavement in Canada. I hear things are picking up in Kabul.

I am free. Why are you so triggered by my quote?... What makes you so mad about it?

Kabul is kaput.

Hindu Indians are natural slaves of the Pakistani superior race.b

Really? If sectarianism wasn't enough you gonna go with ethnic divide as well.

Where's the investigation on data leak by this government to Amreeka and India 2 years ago?

Enough is enough!! Hope security agencies round all you anarchist up with your paish imam in Adiala. He cried like a baby last time he was there for mere hours.
Keep licking army boots

Every institute is accountable. We didn't achieve independence to get enslaved by the army.

Bhutto was a phenomenon too
Anyone who still supports Nawaz/Zardari is either

Intellectually disabled/retarted
Dishonest person with murda zameer
Beneficiary of corruption

Last edited:
He is NOT on the level of late Dr. Israr.

He is pro-Russian and NOT neutral like a true scholar.

His interpretations are found to be questionable on many counts.

If you read quran in saudia. They dont have zer zabar.we non arab use zer zaber.

Will condemnations bring those lives back. Oky let the Afghans kill 39 Australians. And their county head will say sorry. Let Afghan attack Australia then things will be equal. Please don't make fun of yourself.
Australia and USA are bound by defense pact. 9/11 attack on USA civilians was planned from Afghan soil by people supported by the Taliban. That was a war crime too. Did Taliban apologize for that?

I am free. Why are you so triggered by my quote?... What makes you so mad about it?

Kabul is kaput.

Hindu Indians are natural slaves of the Pakistani superior race.b
You obviously think you are enslaved in the West.

Australia and USA are bound by defense pact. 9/11 attack on USA civilians was planned from Afghan soil by people supported by the Taliban. That was a war crime too. Did Taliban apologize for that?
You mean jackals attack together.you mean to say Afghanistan was so powerful they could destroyed usa alone. N usa was so week that needed mighty Australians. Does it make sense. Poor Afghans barefoot were so strong that mighty Australians helped usa. Wow and now usa attacked on Pakistan's national security. Should Pakistan attack on USA. This is your logic. Right do you know how many people get kill in usa daily by their own people. When Australians gona fulfill the agreement and attack amaraicns who kill their own people in usa. As your agreement has some obligations rit?

Last edited:

You obviously think you are enslaved in the West.
Second taliban apologize about 9/11. You did not gave them a chance and gangs of bullies attacked in Afghanistan in no time. When you guys gona apologize to iraq. Did you find WMD. Come on man.

You mean jackals attack together.you mean to say Afghanistan was so powerful they could destroyed usa alone. N usa was so week that needed mighty Australians. Does it make sense. Poor Afghans barefoot were so strong that mighty Australians helped usa. Wow and now usa attacked on Pakistan's national security. Should Pakistan attack on USA. This is your logic. Right do you know how many people get kill in usa daily by their own people. When Australians gona fulfill the agreement and attack amaraicns who kill their own people in usa. As your agreement has some obligations rit?
If Taliban was completely innocent they would have unconditionally apologized for the attack, just as people in travel vlog video comments apologize when people of their country misbehave or scam foreign tourists though they had nothing to do with it.

If Taliban was completely innocent they would have unconditionally apologized for the attack, just as people in travel vlog video comments apologize when people of their country misbehave or scan foreign tourists though they had nothing to do with it.
20 years gone iraq war right. Did you find wmd. Did you guys do apologize to iraq? Did you guys make apologize to Pakistan killing 26 Pakistanis soldiers on Afghan borders. Oh I got you white men's superiority complex. You mean White man can not be wrong right.. wow

20 years gone iraq war right. Did you find wmd. Did you guys do apologize to iraq? Did you guys make apologize to Pakistan killing 26 Pakistanis soldiers on Afghan borders. Oh I got you white men's superiority complex. You mean White man can not be wrong right.. wow
Did Saudi Arabia and GCC apologize to Iraq for inviting USA to fight Iraq in Gulf War.

Back
Top Bottom