What's new

All Opinions on current political crisis here - please don't be a SHODA and make 1-5 line threads for attention

Perfect coup de tat in progress for Pakistan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He does not mention Al Qaida, the Soviet invasion, and Afghan civil war as factors in the destruction of Afghanistan. He accuses NATO of destroying Afghanistan, though America gave 140 billion dollars aid to Afghanistan. US boycotted the Moscow Olympics because of the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan as well. People who live in or off the West, who have relatives in the West, who speak English, yet want alliance with Russia or China are out of their mind. These are countries which do not welcome immigrants, and have a culture of leader worship and political compliance.

I think his ancestors were shipped as indentured servants of the British empire to the tiny island of Trinidad, so now he plays the game of empire from there. Reminds me of a cartoon on the net, the Brain and Mr. Big where Brain says to Mr. Big, "together we can take over the world!".

I have share those videos in New post khan vs America. This is intense. New world order will decide today's vote in NA.
Share this too:

COAS General Mir Jafar stayed neutral and ordered his forces to stand down. Then the world saw that by then the undisputed most prosperous, richest state of Bangal on whole of the planet Earth was defeated by the much smaller outnumbered "Gora Fauj". After that General Mir Sadiq stayed neutral by opening the gate of the fortification to provide the "level playing field" for both the sides and we lost the 1man Army, the bravest, the fearless leader of the subcontinent "Tipu Sultan". And for centuries "Gora Fauj" inflicted humiliating defeats to us despite being heavily outnumbered. That's the disgrace we are carrying today and widespread amongst us like a plague.

Today General Bajwa along with his military establishment, globally 6th largest active duty forces and 2nd strike Nuclear capable force staying shamelessly Neutral and have left their honest, fearless leader alone against all external and internal vultures by standing down and staying "neutral" against the Enemies of the state. History would remember that and no, no ISPR campaigns would be able to alter those historical facts.

My dear fellow countrymen, the power which can neutralize and conspire your massive armed forces and within the Parliamentary members by just issuing some threats on a piece of paper and spending a fraction of the ex "CSF" fund to buy out military, state machinery, judiciary and the media. So why can't they also very easily and most probably rig the elections so that the true leader might never come into power even if he manages to dodge their constant assassination attempts. That's disgusting!

It will be a sin to vote for the people you know are corrupt and dishonest to this Nation.

Does the electorate count used to calculate this percentage include the overseas citizens who cannot vote for availability reasons? How many of the overseas population can vote anyway?
We can all vote as long as they make it simple and our votes aren't intercepted or forged on the way.

TLP all the way, we need ppl who are straight to the point . This whole system is for the seculer traiterous cancer put in place by White loving judges,generals, politicians,lawyer . These ppl generally have no honour and pride in the nation and sell our ghairat/ interest for couple of dollars OR visa for their wifes and kids .

Pakistan is a large nation but these cleanshaves behave like they are from timbaktu . Hoe the **** can you sell your nation because of your Just 25 Billion dollar export which are used to pay for your luxry western lifetsyle while An average folk has to strugle for his daily bread which is produced inside our own land. Pakistan needs to go to the basic needs of its ppl otherways IT Will Stay honourless and easy to be taken for a ride by external powers.

He does not mention Al Qaida, the Soviet invasion, and Afghan civil war as factors in the destruction of Afghanistan. He accuses NATO of destroying Afghanistan, though America gave 140 billion dollars aid to Afghanistan. US boycotted the Moscow Olympics because of the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan as well. People who live in or off the West, who have relatives in the West, who speak English, yet want alliance with Russia or China are out of their mind. These are countries which do not welcome immigrants, and have a culture of leader worship and political compliance.
You mean these Australian soldiers killed poor Afghans to showed their manhood rit? What Australians were doing in Afghanistan. Did Afghans attacked Australia? Come on. you guys are shameless beyond any level.

Last edited:
You mean these Australian soldiers killed poor Afghans to showed their manhood rit? What Australians were doing in Afghanistan. Did Afghans attacked Australia? Come on. you guys are shameless beyond any level.

Australian Prime Minister condemned it too. Lets see Russia apologizing for wrongful killings.

This man is on level of late Doctor israr and he is not Pakistani.
He is NOT on the level of late Dr. Israr.

He is pro-Russian and NOT neutral like a true scholar.

His interpretations are found to be questionable on many counts.

Its good sir . Being part of this system is shameful .
Standing As spectator while your country is under attack by foreign forces and nternal enemies this is real shame. I feel sorry for you as I like you, you are good man. But I am bit disappointed with the choice you made. If this thing had happen here in spain I can tell you world would have been up side down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom