What's new

All Opinions on current political crisis here - please don't be a SHODA and make 1-5 line threads for attention

Perfect coup de tat in progress for Pakistan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PTI voters came for national issues.
PMLN voters are a mix of rural and trading class of punjab who are tax theives for a fact. Remember "Khata Hai to Lagata bhi hai". Do you see any national agenda?
PPP voters Interior Sindh and Kemari sindhi speaking voters. In sindh zardari has complete hold with help of police and muktktiakars. People just vote under Oppression.
This is known for 70's.
Sir CENTRAL PUNJAB HAS MOST EDUCATED POPULATION OF PAKISTAN
PMLN DIDNT WON A SINGLE SEAT OUT OF CENTRAL PUNJAB WHERE IT WON 70% SEATS A 2/3 MAJORITY

Sir CENTRAL PUNJAB HAS MOST EDUCATED POPULATION OF PAKISTAN
PMLN DIDNT WON A SINGLE SEAT OUT OF CENTRAL PUNJAB WHERE IT WON 70% SEATS A 2/3 MAJORITY
We agree to disagree.
Debate is about Liberation of Pakistan from foreign economic chains.
2nd, assemblyman/women are always bought and sold irrespective of which constituency they won from by house of sharifs, house of bhuttos, house of Zardari. No need even to recall murree, changa manga, and latest sindh house.
Three A's were famous in 90's.

Nothing changed in Pakistan before independence and after.
There are people who have a price. What is happening is good. It is exposing more clearly.
Difference is IK. He is a phenomenon in Pakistan. His adversaries will disappear. We shall see!!!

We agree to disagree.
Debate is about Liberation of Pakistan from foreign economic chains.
2nd, assemblyman/women are always bought and sold irrespective of which constituency they won from by house of sharifs, house of bhuttos, house of Zardari. No need even to recall murree, changa manga, and latest sindh house.
Three A's were famous in 90's.

Nothing changed in Pakistan before independence and after.
There are people who have a price. What is happening is good. It is exposing more clearly.
Difference is IK. He is a phenomenon in Pakistan. His adversaries will disappear. We shall see!!!
Bhutto was a phenomenon too

Hang all of these traitors

Otherwise nawaz shairf will be the next mujeeb ur rehman and Maryam will be next hasina wajid

And we all will be just feeling sad in future just like our elders for for 1971 disaster

Bhutto was a phenomenon too
And Quaid e Azam was too. The great genuine one. No comparison with Quaid.

ZAB divided on the basis of language and race, liberals vs religious. But he has his achievements.

IK divided on the basis of loot and corruption which brought people out on a massive scale. I watched Imran for 15 years or so and it was unbelievable.

Rest assured he shall succeed.
What is happening is very good thing.

1648782584367.png

I will be watching.

Azadian electable ko sath le k chalne se ni atin.. lekin you guys can try.

Same stage:
Unionists and toadies of the past and now sharifs and zardaris of today, Ghaffar Khan, achakzai, were with British.
Jamiat Ul Ulamai Hind father of Fazl's JUI religiously against Pakistan.

A new War of Independence in the leadership of Imran Khan to get rid of traitorous remnants of 1947.
When defence.pk administration dont like our opinion then edit the tital with opinionated to down grade the whole conversation.

When defence.pk administration dont like our opinion then edit the tital with opinionated to down grade the whole conversation.
They merged half of mine with another thread and changed the title. Half is here.
...I mean every opinion is opinionated. Important point is to look how close or far one is from truth a d facts.

Jinnah sahab tu Khud kushi ker lete, yaa phir un ke khilaf bhi NCV a jata, yaa phir unko bhi Anti Pakistan bol ker coup ke zariye hata dete. Acha hua bechare Jinnah sahab yeh sab dekhne se pehle hi Allah ko pyare ho gaye.

Just like every single one of those traitors that killed and overthrow Uthman RA dies a miserable death, may Allah bring a equal humiliating and miserable death to all the Traitors of this beautiful country, General Politicians judges Journalists and Awaam, anyone who betray this country I hope they all die in misery and humiliation and in hereafter I wish Allah humiliate them further.

I know its not much, but as Iqbal once said... " Dil se jo baat nikalti hai asar rakhti hai, Par nai taqat-e-Parwaaz magar rakhti hai ".

Just like every single one of those traitors that killed and overthrow Uthman RA dies a miserable death, may Allah bring a equal humiliating and miserable death to all the Traitors of this beautiful country, General Politicians judges Journalists and Awaam, anyone who betray this country I hope they all die in misery and humiliation and in hereafter I wish Allah humiliate them further.

I know its not much, but as Iqbal once said... " Dil se jo baat nikalti hai asar rakhti hai, Par nai taqat-e-Parwaaz magar rakhti hai ".
Ameen 🤲

Back
Top Bottom