What's new

All Opinions on current political crisis here - please don't be a SHODA and make 1-5 line threads for attention

Perfect coup de tat in progress for Pakistan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just like every single one of those traitors that killed and overthrow Uthman RA dies a miserable death, may Allah bring a equal humiliating and miserable death to all the Traitors of this beautiful country, General Politicians judges Journalists and Awaam, anyone who betray this country I hope they all die in misery and humiliation and in hereafter I wish Allah humiliate them further.

I know its not much, but as Iqbal once said... " Dil se jo baat nikalti hai asar rakhti hai, Par nai taqat-e-Parwaaz magar rakhti hai ".
No Bro.
May Allah guide all of us.
It is bad situation but people can change, ateast common man.

The current and future implications of No confidence movement on sovereignty, National Security and Civil-military relationships in Pakistan.

Lt Gen M.Haroon Aslam (R) knew it all long ago.
This video was published 9months ago on 02-07-2021 👇

i guess no body will vote Zardari here but Mark my words in next election he will be again in power in Sindh as usual ... while in Baluchistan military backed Sardars will be in power as usual it could be BAP so we are talking here about Punjab and KP... in KP PTI was drowning but suddenly they are again at top

The current and future implications of No confidence movement on sovereignty, National Security and Civil-military relationships in Pakistan.

I have share those videos in New post khan vs America. This is intense. New world order will decide today's vote in NA.

i guess no body will vote Zardari here but Mark my words in next election he will be again in power in Sindh as usual ... while in Baluchistan military backed Sardars will be in power as usual it could be BAP so we are talking here about Punjab and KP... in KP PTI was drowning but suddenly they are again at top
His gangsters go to every house in sind and take the ID cards from people and mostly they vote themselves. People are helpless there

Please don't laugh...

1648950045881.png

Is he like Zaid Hamid, Orya Maqbool type but just English?

Pakistan's electoral turnout hardly breaches 50 percent mark.

It's fair to assume that general elections are boycotted barring the collateral and ethno supremacist contributions.

Back
Top Bottom