What's new

All Opinions on current political crisis here - please don't be a SHODA and make 1-5 line threads for attention

Perfect coup de tat in progress for Pakistan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just like every single one of those traitors that killed and overthrow Uthman RA dies a miserable death,

I won't wish for a miserable death for the companions way senior in rank and file than Muawyiah like you implied

but expect from you to apply the same law , logic and sympathy towards Ali's just rule and how rebels wanting to overthrow his legitimate caliphate get heaps of praise ------.

In my opinion, state has decided to get rid of Imran, which they will. However, while on his way out, he has unmasked the entire rotten system--remnant of colonial times. It will become weaker and weaker, until some future leader overthrows it.

Whereas I stand with IK on the issue of foreign interference, the evidence for it is possibly frail. With the Suo motto notification from the Supreme Court, this is likely to get thrown out. However whether the courts will move quickly enough is anybody's guess. If the SC rejects the DS ruling then the MNAs can still resign enmasse resulting in dissolution in any case. The likelihood is a caretaker setup will be established and reelections held to clarify situation. Now let us see " kis ki kaanpain tangain gi". I honestpy think this projection of foreign intervention could give IK a second term in power with a greater authprity to bring in changes.
I dont think the aptly titled "3 stooges and their pumpkin off spring" will get any where. But ghastloer things have happened in Pakistan before so let us watch this space.
Sheikho said it aptly " in ki achkanain naikaron main badal gayi hain" aur wo naikarain ab geeli hi rahain gi. Some chatter has gone on between the establishment and the ruling party last night. I do not think the establishment want to see WAJAor Nikka shareef, Fazlu or Ghadari. It is time for PPP to be shunted out of Sindh as well. InshaaAllah
A
A

Whereas I stand with IK on the issue of foreign interference, the evidence for it is possibly frail. With the Suo motto notification from the Supreme Court, this is likely to get thrown out. However whether the courts will move quickly enough is anybody's guess. If the SC rejects the DS ruling then the MNAs can still resign enmasse resulting in dissolution in any case. The likelihood is a caretaker setup will be established and reelections held to clarify situation. Now let us see " kis ki kaanpain tangain gi". I honestpy think this projection of foreign intervention could give IK a second term in power with a greater authprity to bring in changes.
I dont think the aptly titled "3 stooges and their pumpkin off spring" will get any where. But ghastloer things have happened in Pakistan before so let us watch this space.
Sheikho said it aptly " in ki achkanain naikaron main badal gayi hain" aur wo naikarain ab geeli hi rahain gi. Some chatter has gone on between the establishment and the ruling party last night. I do not think the establishment want to see WAJAor Nikka shareef, Fazlu or Ghadari. It is time for PPP to be shunted out of Sindh as well. InshaaAllah
A
A
Supreme court cannot intervene in the first place but since this is Pakistan, it will happen.

Creation of Pakistan under the ideology of Islam was the biggest thing to happen in this century.

Pakistan will play major role in future, in sha Allah.

It was a dream of saints, Iqbal, Quaid-e-Azam.

We have more milestones to achieve. It is just the begining.

Those who work against Pakistan will be humiliated and their name will be written in history as traitors.

-

This is just the begining of mega cleansing.

Make sure you are on the Haq (right side) and not being a slave.

A
A

Supreme Court has no say in it

This matter is purely a parliamentary affair.

No rule has been broken.

Basically Imran Khan has checkmated the PDM traitors.

The National Security Committee, the highest forum in Pakistan has acknowledged, accepted in writing that there is conspiracy against state of Pakistan to oust PM IK under the garb of no-confiden-motion.

No other proof is needed. The foreign puppets are caught with their pants down, and this time in strongest evidence.

Last edited:
Supreme court gonna reinstate the assemblies or post i.k resignation elections must not be held for about a decade except local bodies. We don't want these rondo cult leaders back into power including Naizi

Not possible, can’t intervene with Speakers rulings. It’s a done deal.

Brother, I am really so sorry to hurt your feelings but you are in minority in Punjab. PMLN are Mafia in punjab with support of XYZ.

Now indians have become expert in Pakistani politics….😂

Every institute is accountable.

We shall see when the institution called Imran Khan is held accountable.

From IMF deals to Data leaks to Indian Missiles, plenty to answer for the demagogue.

fd7d0f681deb6627ccd7eb64f971dae4.jpg

We shall see when the institution called Imran Khan is held accountable.

From IMF deals to Data leaks to Indian Missiles, plenty to answer for the demagogue.
First PDM has to answer for their cumulative 35+ years. Phir Khan se jo marzi puch lena.

First PDM has to answer for their cumulative 35+ years. Phir Khan se jo marzi puch lena.

Yeah sure when government with executive authority and a mandate for accountability couldn't do it, a patched up national government or interim government will conclude accountability.

He has his signatures on more than a couple of juicy scams currently employed by the government.

Yeah sure when government with executive authority and a mandate for accountability couldn't do it, a patched up national government or interim government will conclude accountability.

He has his signatures on more than a couple of juicy scams currently employed by the government.
Like I said previous 35 years first. Jaldi kya hai?

Back
Top Bottom