All of you disgusting LiBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazPaK

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I was born in Pakistan, while my grandmother was not. She emigrated as a child from hindustan during partition as a child. Her youngest brother, my mamoo got his tongue cut out by sikhs when he was 2 years old. Thanks to Allah swt he is still alive and with us. When he sees Indians in Pakistani newspaper, he goes out in our front lawn and burns the newspapers.

We are a middle class Punjabi family, and we are very religious. My nana being hafez of Quran shareef, and my grandfather being imam of my village.

We are very loyal to Pakistan, and that is our existence. Most of my elders are from their zameen, and have lived there for centuries.

The thing I would like to ask is, why are you Isloo, Pashtun, Sindhi, Punjabi, and Baluch liberal nerds against us? Against my family and our traditions? We are Muslims and we are proud. Why are you fags, these days trying to downgrade us? You all come from rich families and are happy with status quo, while we that believe in Islam are ostracized and persecuted. My family is wahabi, and never were we taught to question another musalman's imaan. My own neighbors in Bahawalpur are Shias and Ahmadis, but we never questioned their beliefs because they believe in Allah swt. We are only neighbors and respect eachother.

So why do you liberal, wannabe kalaa engrez faggots try antagonizing us? We the people that chose Pakistan and chose Islam? You assholes want to be considered modern by emulating whites, but we are proud of the way we have lived for centuries. We are the back bone of the nation, and we will not mend to the ways of westerners. We are all content with the way that we live, but it is you libs that are trying to ruin our nation.

If in fact you libs are right, and we the villagers are wrong, then tell me.

What was the purpose of our poor musalmaan people joining Pakistan?

We joined Pakistan for Islam, but now you fags are calling us enemies.

Zara sharam karo.

I was born in Pakistan, while my grandmother was not. She emigrated as a child from hindustan during partition as a child. Her youngest brother, my mamoo got his tongue cut out by sikhs when he was 2 years old. Thanks to Allah swt he is still alive and with us. When he sees Indians in Pakistani newspaper, he goes out in our front lawn and burns the newspapers.

We are a middle class Punjabi family, and we are very religious. My nana being hafez of Quran shareef, and my grandfather being imam of my village.

We are very loyal to Pakistan, and that is our existence. Most of my elders are from their zameen, and have lived there for centuries.

The thing I would like to ask is, why are you Isloo, Pashtun, Sindhi, Punjabi, and Baluch liberal nerds against us? Against my family and our traditions? We are Muslims and we are proud. Why are you fags, these days trying to downgrade us? You all come from rich families and are happy with status quo, while we that believe in Islam are ostracized and persecuted. My family is wahabi, and never were we taught to question another musalman's imaan. My own neighbors in Bahawalpur are Shias and Ahmadis, but we never questioned their beliefs because they believe in Allah swt. We are only neighbors and respect eachother.

So why do you liberal, wannabe kalaa engrez faggots try antagonizing us? We the people that chose Pakistan and chose Islam? You assholes want to be considered modern by emulating whites, but we are proud of the way we have lived for centuries. We are the back bone of the nation, and we will not mend to the ways of westerners. We are all content with the way that we live, but it is you libs that are trying to ruin our nation.

If in fact you libs are right, and we the villagers are wrong, then tell me.

What was the purpose of our poor musalmaan people joining Pakistan?

We joined Pakistan for Islam, but now you fags are calling us enemies.

Zara sharam karo.

Are you asking Pakistanis why they oppose the cult of wahabiism?

Are you asking Pakistanis why they oppose the cult of wahabiism?

I am asking why the liberals of Pakistan, who indulge in hindu worship, why they are trying to persecute real muslims.They are trying to make Muslim religion seem bad because they cannot change their own habits.

I am asking why the liberals of Pakistan, who indulge in hindu worship, why they are trying to persecute real muslims.They are trying to make Muslim religion seem bad because they cannot change their own habits.

Well I am not liberal by any means, however I strongly the oppose the filth of wahabiism as they are behind virtuall every terrorist activity in the world including Pakistan

and by opposing wahabiism doesn't mean you oppose Muslims or Islam,

In fact, it is quite the contrary since Wahabis use Islam as guise to further their personal agenda to bring mayhem, chaos and destruction

look at what these animals are doing in Pakistan, Syria, Libya, Somalia, etc

felt sad after knowing his mamoo tongue was cut by sikhs ,
but can't understand why he takes out his frustration on hindus.

Well I am not liberal by any means, however I strongly the oppose the filth of wahabiism as they are behind the all the terrorism in the world including Pakistan

You are ignorant. Wahabi is Islam.

What does wahabi mean in Islam?

We do not pray to graves and we do not indulge in black magic. We do not hold anyone in authority in Islam. A mullah is not an authority in religion.

So how are we filth? How are we evil? We follow Islam in basic form.

You are ignorant. Wahabi is Islam.

What does wahabi mean in Islam?

We do not pray to graves and we do not indulge in black magic. We do not hold anyone in authority in Islam. A mullah is not an authority in religion.

So how are we filth? How are we evil? We follow Islam in basic form.

who ever said that worshiping graves and doing black magic is permissible in Islam?

did you forget your meds again boy?

Proof for this claim??

sikhs cut your mamoo's tongue
you are abusing Indians aka Hindus
and you are asking your native Pakistanis why they hate you
:lol: :lol: :suicide::suicide:

his family was expecting a nishan - e - pakistan for crossing the border !
but since they din't get it , one takes out his frustration by trolling here while the other burns newspapers in lawn :lol:

who ever said that worshiping graves and doing black magic is permissible in Islam?

did you forget your meds again boy?

Pagal, learn what is wahabi first. You are being ignorant.Wahabi is no different from Islam.

his family was expecting a nishan - e - pakistan for crossing the border !
but since they din't get one takes out his frustration by trolling here while the other burns newspapers in lawn

**** off hindu. What do you know about the struggle of our people? Do not talk about my family.

Pagal, learn what is wahabi first. You are being ignorant.Wahabi is no different from Islam.
you didn't answer my question jamaati parrot

who told you that black magic and grave worshiping is permissible ?

you didn't answer my question jamaati parrot

Another narcissistic Muslim. lol.

What do you know about wahabis, and what do you know about Pakistan?

Are you Pakistani?

**** off hindu. What do you know about the struggle of our people? Do not talk about my family.

why all this kolaviri-di kid ? your family was not the only one who struggled during partition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom