What's new

All Muslims in sub-continent are Pakistanis, claims Asiya Andrabi

If they want to go to Pakistan, we will buy them one way ticket, give them a big hug and wish them all the best.
If they want an inch of our land, the only thing waiting for them is death and more death.
Is it not their land as well??

Pakistan was not formed on basis of a nationality (like India), Islam is the basis of its foundation.
Okay. This means every Muslim is Pakistani. Turks, Iranians, Afghans, Tajiks, Uzbeks Uighurs, etc etc etc.

Every Muslim in the sub-continent is a Pakistani on the basis of Islam, Iman (faith), Quran and love for the Prophet (SAW)," she said.
Ehhh is Islam restricted to the sub-continent. Does the Quran have two categories of Muslims (i) subcontinent (ii) others? In fact does the Quran divide Muslims on geography?

Me thinks not.

Ps. On the other hand when Rehmat Ali conjured up the name "Pakistan" he did place the "K" for Kashmir in what is now known as Pakistan Declaration.

I am enclosing herewith an appeal on behalf of the thirty million Muslims of PAKISTAN, who live in the five Northern Units of India—Punjab, North-West Frontier (Afghan) Province, Kashmir, Sind, and Baluchistan. It embodies their demand for the recognition of their national status

Now or Never Pamphlet 1933 ~ Rehmet Ali

Is it not their land as well??
It is and so is the rest of India if they want to remain citizens. If not, it is better to part ways peacefully but the land stays.

It is and so is the rest of India if they want to remain citizens. If not, it is better to part ways peacefully but the land stays.
The land always stays...when does it ever move???
Did Crimea just develop legs and move...???

There had been a huge bjp rss online brigade faking as muslims from india spreading hate but little does the brigade know thye dont need to do this. Indian muslims are some of the most unpleasent people to come across. The diff between indian sikh, indian hindu and indian muslim is this that an indian sikh and hindu while talking to u will not unnecessarily poke pakistanis to prove their patriotism by badmouthing pakistan and pakistanis but an indian muslim and bang bang deshi will.

All Muslims in sub-continent are Pakistanis, claims Asiya Andrabi

Zulfikar Majid, DH News Service, Srinagar, Mar 23 2018, 19:19 IST
During the programme, firebrand (DeM) chief and her supporters sang the national anthem of Pakistan and hoisted neighbouring country's flag. In picture: radical women's outfit Dukhtaran-e-Millat (Daughters of the Nation) party chief Asiya Andrab in center. Photo credit: ANI.

During the programme, firebrand (DeM) chief and her supporters sang the national anthem of Pakistan and hoisted neighbouring country's flag. In picture: radical women's outfit Dukhtaran-e-Millat (Daughters of the Nation) party chief Asiya Andrab in center. Photo credit: ANI.
Continuing with its tradition, activists of radical women's outfit Dukhtaran-e-Millat (Daughters of the Nation) on Friday celebrated 'Pakistan Day' in Srinagar, in which the party chief Asiya Andrabi said that "all Muslims in the sub-continent are Pakistanis".

Addressing the party workers in Srinagar during a programme organized to commemorate the "Pakistan Day' on Friday, Andrabi said, "For us, people are either Muslims or 'kaafirs' (infidels) and if they are Muslims, then their country is Pakistan."

"Pakistan was not formed on basis of a nationality (like India), Islam is the basis of its foundation. Every Muslim in the sub-continent is a Pakistani on the basis of Islam, Iman (faith), Quran and love for the Prophet (SAW)," she said.

During the programme, firebrand (DeM) chief and her supporters sang the national anthem of Pakistan and hoisted neighbouring country's flag.

Pakistan celebrates March 23 every year as its Republic Day to commemorate the adoption of the first Constitution during the transition of the Dominion of Pakistan to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan on this day in 1956.

The DeM, led by Andrabi, has been hoisting Pakistani flags every year on the occasion of Pakistan Day and Pakistan Independence Day on 14 August. She had been booked in the past for celebrating Pakistan Day in 2015 under the Unlawful Activities Prevention Act.

Andrabi has been maintaining that she "does not hoist Pakistani flag on Indian soil but hoist it on the soil of Jammu and Kashmir which is a disputed territory and is not a part of India."

Andrabi is married to Ashiq Hussain Faktoo, who has been awarded life term for his role in the murder of human rights activist lawyer H.N. Wanchoo 1992. In September 2013, Andrabi's three nephews were arrested in Pakistan for terror links.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/666113/all-muslims-sub-continent-pakistanis.html

NO THEY ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!!...........The above is like saying that EVERY single Christian in the world is a White Western European. The above is complete rubbish.

The land always stays...when does it ever move???
Did Crimea just develop legs and move...???
Well, in Crimea's case, the Russians were able to do something about it. The 2nd most powerful military against what Ukraine could round up. The Russians pretty much steamrolled them.

That's not the case here. The few odd terrorists can't and will not change India's position in any way. And Pakistani influence here doesn't matter. Pakistan fought India 3 times over Kashmir and we didn't budge. What are Kashmiri separatists gonna do?

I understood what you were trying to say by drawing parallels with the Crimean incident. I wasn't setting a global standard when I said the land stays with India. Just the reality of how India will deal with the issue. I'm not speaking for anybody else.

Indian Muslims are content with being serfs of Brahmin and Banias.

While she is within her rights to express her views, her views are practically insane and she clearly is seeking attention or trying to whip up some sort of media frenzy. Such a statement is a click bait on news media - nothing else.

Yeah we will once we take back all of our country.

and we have our nukes ready just for that try it and the world will see what a scorched hindutva looks like.

Why would you nuke us if we kill our own traitors?
Is something wrong with you people?

There had been a huge bjp rss online brigade faking as muslims from india spreading hate but little does the brigade know thye dont need to do this. Indian muslims are some of the most unpleasent people to come across. The diff between indian sikh, indian hindu and indian muslim is this that an indian sikh and hindu while talking to u will not unnecessarily poke pakistanis to prove their patriotism by badmouthing pakistan and pakistanis but an indian muslim and bang bang deshi will.
Because they are looked with suspicion in India. Their loyalty towards India is doubted. So they have to resort to Pakistan bashing to prove their patriotism.

I don't understand the need to be patriotic when you are treated as a 2nd class citizen.
These Indian Muslims even condone humam rights violation of Kashmiri Muslims to prove their patriotism. I feel sorry for such souls.

Back
Top Bottom