What's new

All India Radio - Indian Intelligence to launch Balochi language propaganda broadcasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice move. Bring balochis close to Indian culture. Balochis were not provided any support all these years but still they gave headaches to Pakistan government. Now understanding India's stand they can be motivated to do more. Cost effectve way to trouble the enemy. Pakistan would have spent lot of time, effort and money to achieve the same with Kashmiris with very little amount of success among anti-national rats.

71 saw the result that we wanted. Now we are smelling blood again. Pak territory is going to shrink further :)

you are just smelling all the foul air resulting from the open air defecation that your countrymen are doing each day

yes you were able to find traitors in east Pakistan but now times have changed , in the information age traitors can't hide for long , they get exposed very quickly hence your strategy of repeat of 71 is not going to work

i got an idea maybe india should broadcast the nationwide message about toilet hygiene in india. i am sure some indian in the field with his radio having sh it will get the message.

radio-l.jpg

We should Azadi Radio service in IOK....

"Radio Sadaye Hurriyat"
is already being broadcasted by Radio Pakistan Islamabad in the direction of IOK.

AM 7265K, high power short wave.

http://www.radio-asia.org/am/fm.php?itu=Pakistan&region=pjb

No...videos are from Baluchistan. Of Pakistan army killing, beating and committing other crimes on Baluch people. I cannot post them here as they violate the forum rules, but they are available on net.
While you are at it, please do some research about the condition of the Baluch people living in your so called allied countries( Iran and Afghanistan). Sure you won't want to free them whatever their conditions are so take this fake Baluch sympathy somewhere else as the Baluch have rejected the Indian sponsored elements already. Talk about Baluchistan and we will bring Khalistan, Nagaland, Assam and Naxalites.

i got an idea maybe india should broadcast the nationwide message about toilet hygiene in india. i am sure some indian in the field with his radio having sh it will get the message.

radio-l.jpg
Already doing, Heard about Swach Bharat Abhiyan

While you are at it, please do some research about the condition of the Baluch people living in your so called allied countries( Iran and Afghanistan). Sure you won't want to free them whatever their conditions are so take this fake Baluch sympathy somewhere else as the Baluch have rejected the Indian sponsored elements already. Talk about Baluchistan and we will bring Khalistan, Nagaland, Assam and Naxalites.

What difference would it make. You are already interfering in Kashmir, now add Khalistan, Nagaland, Assam and Naxalites to it.

They think they are 'playing cards' but actually it makes them seem more stupid.

All those languages and you're still using an English word, India, for your country? And still calling yourself "Indian"? How shameful... :rofl:

Multiple languages...That is the reason of using a commonly spoken language. It is called co-existence, democracy, living in peace. Does this all mean anything to you, your extremists, your country ? We are Indians, we are diverse and we are proud of it. It is very funny that a shameless brain-washed brat like you mocking others....

Multiple languages...That is the reason of using a commonly spoken language. It is called co-existence, democracy, living in peace. Does this all mean anything to you, your extremists, your country ? We are Indians, we are diverse and we are proud of it. It is very funny that a shameless brain-washed brat like you mocking others....

India = English word

Indian = English word

Why do you hate Hindi? Are you not proud of your mother tongue? Do you consider Hindi to be inferior to a foreign language like English? :omghaha:

India = English word

Indian = English word

Why do you hate Hindi? Are you not proud of your mother tongue? Do you consider Hindi to be inferior to a foreign language like English? :omghaha:

That is what I told.....A brain-washed idiot not even realizing that India has multiple cultures and languages.
In my opinion no language is inferior except urdu.

Note: Burhan Wani is a terrorist....

That is what I told.....A brain-washed idiot not even realizing that India has multiple cultures and languages.
In my opinion no language is inferior except urdu.

Note: Burhan Wani is a terrorist....

On the contrary, you have to be brainwashed to believe you're an "Indian", an English word British imperialists forced on you post-17th century. Its a shame you don't even know your history. The mental slavery of "Indians" continue. :laughcry:

Note: Burhan Wani was a separatist leader, according to media sources.

Last edited:
On the contrary, you have to be brainwashed to believe you're an "Indian", an English word British imperialists forced on you post-17th century. Its a shame you don't even know your history. The mental slavery of "Indians" continue. :laughcry:

Note: Burhan Wani was a separatist leader, according to media sources.

We very well know our history. It is half-bakes like you who believe what is told to you as history. Pathetic little princess.....
Nothing wrong in using an English word. What about USA ? They didn't speak English unless the Europeans invaded them.
Where are they today. They are the number 1.
What is more interesting ? Pakistan was begging USA all the time for money and aid.

Which ones ? Brain-washed Pakistani media sources ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom