What's new

All India Radio - Indian Intelligence to launch Balochi language propaganda broadcasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is so much discussion on PDF on Kashmir vs Baluchistan these days. Government of India decided to invoke Baluchistan in response to Pakistan invoking Kashmir. Never have I heard so much on Baluchistan as much as I am hearing now a days on Indian TV and on foreign press. For good or worse both governments made public their proxy wars open. So Kashmir vs Baluchistan is going to stay whether we like or not.

And Balochistan has something to show in reply:

narendra-slogans-minister-protest-depicting-chanting-effigy_1eee5034-6611-11e6-98ff-20252d6fa197.jpg

Desperation by the enemy. Ramp up the conflict in Kashmir as a kind gesture. We got our cards too.

difference btw cards and stupidity.. openly allowed Pakistan to expose Indian involvement in NON INTERNATIONAL Issue BALUCHISTAN + allowed Pakistan to intervene in India's internal matters + takeup massive separation movements going on in half of India...

Sir, that is one photo. Watch Indian news channels....they are transmitting non stop videos after videos of atrocities, documents, interviews with Baluch separatists from Baluchistan who are running so called freedom movements while sitting in EUROPE and CANADA ?.

ye add karna bhool gaye thay putar :rofl:

difference btw cards and stupidity.. openly allowed Pakistan to expose Indian involvement in NON INTERNATIONAL Issue BALUCHISTAN + allowed Pakistan to intervene in India's internal matters + takeup massive separation movements going on in half of India...

ye add karna bhool gaye thay putar :rofl:

No...videos are from Baluchistan. Of Pakistan army killing, beating and committing other crimes on Baluch people. I cannot post them here as they violate the forum rules, but they are available on net.

raising balochistan issue by indiot rats paying dividends as pakistan media is in backfoot by not showing kashmir issues in media and mqm issue is raised to deliberately divert the focus so that Indiot may feel secure and stop lifting baluchistan. mqm pakistan is very pro establishment/Pakistan and they helped to divert the attention.
I think we need to come up with different ideas and be strong and dont afraid of the outcomes.

Its a good time for Pakistan to open
Radio Khalistan & All Indian Muslims Radio of Pakistan to give shadow to Moodi in his own way

India tried the same all through the 1960s and 1970s

VoA also started their baloochi program.........

I had mentioned before US and india have plan to spread terrorism in Baluchistan and Sistan Baluchistan in Iran. US will lead india will run terror network and operation and most likely house of saud will fund this terror plan of india.
All indian radio is just indian terror mouth piece.

It's just rinse and repeat of what india has been doing since 1947

71 saw the result that we wanted. Now we are smelling blood again. Pak territory is going to shrink further :)
In your wet dreams, you guys have been saying this since 1947 that Pakistan won't exist?

71 saw the result that we wanted. Now we are smelling blood again. Pak territory is going to shrink further :)

Keep dreaming, Bengal was never part of our mainland, this isn't 1971...the last time you tried to attack our mainland, you were decimated in 1965 and also in 1948 when irregular militias snatched away Gilgit Baltistantan and Azad Kashmir , a region you claim Pak Occupied till today, thereby denying you direct land access to Afghanistan and Central Asia, due to which either you depend on Pakistan or you have to look for alternative routes like Chahbahar !!!

Sir, that is one photo. Watch Indian news channels....they are transmitting non stop videos after videos of atrocities, documents, interviews with Baluch separatists from Baluchistan.

You guys won't find a baloch to speak Balochi in India, pretty funny decision by Modi regime. Anyways , I was anticipating this , it gives us more flexibility. It will open a pandora box, with Pakistan's establishment reaching out to Punjabi diaspora in Canada/UK where there is a considerable pro Khalistan movement support alongside supporting Kashmir. BTW if Pakistan places such radio channels for Khalistan right at the Punjab border , it would be a nice tit for tat response !!!
I am happy there is atleast someone like Modi, who is slowly radicalising the Indian population and polarising it and instilling fake nationalistic pride through the use of media. The more you hate Pakistan, the more your religious zealots will squeeze the breathing space for your 180 Million muslims and other minorities and the more liberal and left leaning Pakistanis will see India as an adversary due to its belligerent attitude. Modi is doing to your society what we couldn't do in 70 years !!!

As if Pakistan is not doing anything in Kashmir. Both our countries are playing their cards as per their capacity. :p:

When ???:)
Kashmir is a disputed territory, Baluchistan is not. This is just another way India is being an annoying neighbor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom