What's new

All India Radio - Indian Intelligence to launch Balochi language propaganda broadcasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are going to have grass for breakfast everyday

Grass? The vegetarians live across the border, we Pakistanis are meat conosuirs!

giphy.gif

Don't be dogmatic pakscum.
I don't care about what u type. Only matters is the present fact. India is picking up and Pakistan is still begging. Do you really think cpec will proceed with what pakis did in Jammu recently ?

Pakistan was begging to US, now china.....

More denialism from an Indiot.

Your own newspaper, Times of India, is saying India and Indians are the biggest beggars in the world. Its a fact. If you insist that we shouldn't believe anything printed in Indian newspapers, that works for me! :D

India is a representative word agreed by all inhabitants. We had the comfort to change it to Hindustan in 1948 but owing to the secular constitution we left it as is. Nothing wrong. But look at you, you guys have become flag bearers of forced islam and are mocking at Hinduism to appease ur own inner guilt.

Delusional ramblings of a coolie.

There is no need to play these mental gymnastics. Fact is India and Indian identity is rooted in the colonialist era, as is your religious identity Hinduism, which again is a English word.

Read: Was Hinduism Invented?: Britons, Indians, and the Colonial Construction of Religion

Tell me the reaction of your strong 'Pak' after we tore it in half? Yeah - nothing. :rofl:

Pak lecturing about strength is hilariously ironic.

We developed nuclear weapons and waged war against the country that supported you, USSR. Pick a map and see if you can locate USSR, it doesn't even exist. All the Central Asian states exist today because USSR fell. And then we followed them to Chechnya:

-- According to Yossef Bodansky, director of the U.S. Congress Task Force on Terrorism and Unconventional Warfare, the involvement of Pakistan's ISI in Chechnya "goes far beyond supplying the Chechens with weapons and expertise: the ISI and its radical Islamic proxies are actually calling the shots in the war." (Levon Sevunts, "Who's Calling the Shots? Chechen Conflict Finds Islamic Roots in Afghanistan and Pakistan, The Gazette, Montreal, October 26, 1999.)

What did you do after Pathankot again?

200.gif

Last edited:
Grass? The vegetarians live across the border, we Pakistanis are meat conosuirs!

giphy.gif

More denialism from an Indiot.

Your own newspaper, Times of India, is saying India and Indians are the biggest beggars in the world. Its fact. If you insist that we shouldn't believe anything printed in Indian newspapers, it works for me! :D

Delusional ramblings of a coolie.

There is no need to play these mental gymnastics. Fact is India and Indian identity is rooted in the colonialist era, as is your religious identity Hinduism, which again is a English word.

Read: Was Hinduism Invented?: Britons, Indians, and the Colonial Construction of Religion

Those vegetarians were your forefathers. Forgot ? If you think Indians as vegetarians then my bad, you are a delusional twat.

No one denied India receiving aid. But we made better use of it. Pakistan didn't and still begging is the point whereas India grew to a position to lend. Can Pakistan even think of lending to others keeping in mind your useless economy ?

Fear comes when one cannot understand something. That is the paranoia you all are in on Hinduism, the truly peaceful religion that does not encourage rape and murder.

If you are illiterate then I would like to encourage you to read about the true history of the regions which are India, pakistan and Bangladesh today. Full of sanatana dharma (hinduism, FYI).

We developed nuclear weapons and waged war against the country that supported you, USSR. Pick a map and see if you can locate USSR, it doesn't even exist. All the Central Asian states exist today because USSR fell. And then we followed them to Chechnya:

-- According to Yossef Bodansky, director of the U.S. Congress Task Force on Terrorism and Unconventional Warfare, the involvement of Pakistan's ISI in Chechnya "goes far beyond supplying the Chechens with weapons and expertise: the ISI and its radical Islamic proxies are actually calling the shots in the war." (Levon Sevunts, "Who's Calling the Shots? Chechen Conflict Finds Islamic Roots in Afghanistan and Pakistan, The Gazette, Montreal, October 26, 1999.)

What did you do after Pathankot again?

200.gif

Pak taking credit for USSR collapse as if you single-handedly defeated them? :rofl::rofl:

Again - you were ripped apart in half and all you guys could do was whine. You suffered the most humiliating surrender in the post WWII era.

Stop lecturing others on strength. India is no paragon of strength but is still vastly superior to Pak even in that regard.

You wish for me to list attacks on your soil and your puny reaction?

Those vegetarians were your forefathers. Forgot ? If you think Indians as vegetarians then my bad, you are a delusional twat.

No one denied India receiving aid. But we made better use of it. Pakistan didn't and still begging is the point whereas India grew to a position to lend. Can Pakistan even think of lending to others keeping in mind your useless economy ?

Fear comes when one cannot understand something. That is the paranoia you all are in on Hinduism, the truly peaceful religion that does not encourage rape and murder.

If you are illiterate then I would like to encourage you to read about the true history of the regions which are India, pakistan and Bangladesh today. Full of sanatana dharma (hinduism, FYI).

More delusions of Ganga dwellers.

Ganga-din, homo sapiens didn't originate in 'India', a country that is still living off of its colonial identity. Much of Indus Valley Civilisation (IVC) is Pakistan. 93% of Indus flows through Pakistan, it originates in China. Sindh is in Pakistan. The predecessor to IVC, Mehrgarh, is in Pakistan. The oldest site which shows evidence of human inhabitation in South Asia is in Pakistan at Riwat (Riwat People).

What exactly is yours? Ganga? :omghaha:

Last edited:
More delusions of Ganga dwellers.

Ganga-din, homo sapiens didn't originate in 'India', a country that is still living off of its colonial identity. Much of Indus Valley Civilisation (IVC) is Pakistan. 93% of Indus flows through Pakistan, it originates in China. Sindh is in Pakistan. The predecessor to IVC, Mehrgarh, is in Pakistan. The oldest occupation of humans in South Asia is in Pakistan at Riwat.

What exactly is yours? Ganga? :omghaha:

Good luck with your ancestry....

India is economically and militarily powerful. Deal with it.

We are a status quo power. Why would we do anything which changes the status quo against us?

As far as we are concerned Pakistan can shove the UN resolution where the sun doesnt shine

You are correct. There is No other way Pakistan will be getting Kashmir other than by going to war. No govt of India will ever negotiate with Pakistan to give away Kashmir or to make it independent. And dont hold your breath for referendum also.

this is the ground reality.

If you want Kashmir come and take it. Sponsoring or supporting some Burhan Wani or any other terrorist will not give you the desired result
during the last 70 years 1 thing you indians should understand , we are not paper tigers like you. we do what we say without looking into the consequences. we will take kashmir even if it costs the lives of 1 billion people of subcontinent. you are a bigger country but we are the biggest nation of warriors. thats what our history is thats what we are. your army could not face only wazir tribes and moved to UN.
we won't get kashmir than you won't find peace either.

Why Hindi man...Urdu is also an Indian language ...Our people can very well listen to your radio..
why balochi when people here can understand hindi very well.

Pak taking credit for USSR collapse as if you single-handedly defeated them? :rofl::rofl:

Again - you were ripped apart in half and all you guys could do was whine. You suffered the most humiliating surrender in the post WWII era.

Stop lecturing others on strength. India is no paragon of strength but is still vastly superior to Pak even in that regard.

You wish for me to list attacks on your soil and your puny reaction?

Nicky? That is such a beautiful feminine name.

Now, do you have comprehension issues, Nicky?

You asked me what did Pakistan do in reaction to '71? I told you we developed nuclear weapons.

giphy.gif

And when USSR, the country that supported you, came to our neighbourhood, we waged war against them. We followed them to Chechnya. Hence, we settled the scores. Today, USSR does't even exist. Pakistan does.

If you are looking for our reaction to whatever "list" you have in mind, just look at Kashmir. :D

Good luck with your ancestry....

Lucky for me, they are in Pakistan. As are yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom