What's new

All girls arent call girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coz we are moving away and away from Islam, thunder and earth quack comes near and near, remember few years before when sunami strom came, it cant touch Pakistan but today higher strom waves than sunami coming directly to Pakistan
How far were we from Islam in 1935 when a deadly earthquack hit Quetta???

Or was that an Advance payment?

you seems like president of this guy's fan club.

isldocu014__34771_zoom.jpg

Hi
i dont know if you people have noticed but girls are not always the victims, in my university their are lots of girls who stare at boys with drooling tongues & pass remarks openly, times have changed a lot.

Hi
i dont know if you people have noticed but girls are not always the victims, in my university their are lots of girls who stare at boys with drooling tongues & pass remarks openly, times have changed a lot.

Which University do you go to Dude?:woot:

:woot: where is your fat cat??

currently guarding the cat i bought as his mate like a sister.. I think he's gay or something.

And sparkling way.. I agree on the fakeness, but that should not deter you from having.. fake fun :P

I think this is just a cheap source of publicity. I am yet to see any girl complaining in Pakistan that she was harrased on the street or anybody objected for their modern outfits :disagree:

Where is Zaid Hamid when we need him the most?:devil:

To call it as RAW's conspiracy, as far as "PHET" is concerned I did hear someone mentioning that few RAW agents were churning the ocean:D

Realist, i can see a clear chirstan cross sin in your Avatar. Now thats TF. You know what, Avatar is hindu language world, which refers to a deliberate descent of a deity from heaven to earth, and you chose christan sin...

To call it as RAW's conspiracy, as far as "PHET" is concerned I did hear someone mentioning that few RAW agents were churning the ocean lol

Off topic. :coffee:

Realist, i can see a clear chirstan cross sin in your Avatar. Now thats TF. You know what, Avatar is hindu language world, which refers to a deliberate descent of a deity from heaven to earth, and you chose christan sin...

Bhai sahab, I respect you and your views but please Chawalian mat marien

To call it as RAW's conspiracy, as far as "PHET" is concerned I did hear someone mentioning that few RAW agents were churning the ocean:D

off topic - this thread had 390+ posts after my post. Quote the most recent posts instead

Lets put burqas on all men. then they can stare but atleast we wont be feeling harassed

Ok Jana buy me a Burqa and i will wear it !!:yahoo:

But you would NOT ban me from saying "Subhan Allah" when i look at girls from behind the burqa would you:bunny:

BTW once in Pakistan i like to wear this kind of head covers on fridays because its kinda cool:D

Ok Jana buy me a Burqa and i will wear it !!:yahoo:

But you would NOT ban me from saying "Subhan Allah" when i look at girls from behind the burqa would you:bunny:

well i can't wear Burqa but i agree with you. You cannot stop me to say "SubhanAllah" when i see a beautiful girl :pakistan:

Mash'Allah - beauty deserves complements - and it is my right to praise what is meant to be praised

Husn-e-Jana ki tareef mumkin nahi
Afreen Afreen afreen aafreen

:smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom