What's new

All girls arent call girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
just leave islam now it toooo much older. Science proves that there is not god.. Pakistan one day free of islam..

actually Science's own theory is flawed and despite the latest inventions the majority of scienists are still adhering to their respective religious beliefs :rolleyes: meaning they too are not convinced that there is no god. They too still believe about the creator

And it will continue to happen until the last day :D

Last edited:
☪☪☪☪;909587 said:
Which University do you go to Dude?:woot:

university of flirt sciences............:smokin:

just leave islam now it toooo much older. Science proves that there is not god.. Pakistan one day free of islam..

Can someone send this man back to mental hospital please ??????

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

recommended by ???

Bal Thackray :P

well i can't wear Burqa but i agree with you. You cannot stop me to say "SubhanAllah" when i see a beautiful girl :pakistan:

Mash'Allah - beauty deserves complements - and it is my right to praise what is meant to be praised

Husn-e-Jana ki tareef mumkin nahi
Afreen Afreen afreen aafreen

:smitten:

Bismillah bismillah

Last edited:

Give me one theory that cannot be refuted ever and I am yours.

Its not chawaliya. Go just search on net. What is meaning of Avatar. Amazing thing, here option is Avatar not display pic..

'Truth' second name 'cospiracy'. See it

YouTube - Building 7: Truth & Lies of 9/11. Architect Richard Gage Speaks of Freefall Speed Explosions

American engineers proving that 9-11 is just a total lie with physics equations. But still America say its a cospiracy..

:cry::hitwall::hitwall: ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffff yara what is your problem what exactly you wana convey ? please make your mind and then post.

What this thread has to do with anything US, Mars, Jupiter OK i can agree this thread has everything to do with Venus. BUT US ????

Strange thing about kittle151 is that what a Pakistani is doing in Israel!!!!
His location flag is Israeli and Country Flag is Pakistani....

Strange thing about kittle151 is that what a Pakistani is doing in Israel!!!!
His location flag is Israeli and Country Flag is Pakistani....

in another words he is an Indian :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom