What's new

All About ICC Champions Trophy 2009

Who do you think will win the ICC Champion's Trophy 2009

• Total voters
So is India out now..let me know so i can celebrate :D?Eating sweets now :D :D

By far the best match of Champions trophy. Pakistan bowled superbly and Australia showed once again why they have own so many cups. Most other teams (hon mention SA..lol) would have chocked in such situation. They held their nerve.

By the way Pakistan gave a perfect slow death to the Indian fans. I mean India were inch close. Bowled out WI for 129, I think needed to make it around 36 over for a 1 run defeat of Aus and Aus almost lost it. What a heartbreak...!!!

I am sure more than the Pakistanis Indians will be disappointed. .

By the Pakistan gave a perfect slow death for Indian fans. I mean India were inch close.

yes man, we are sorry

I am sure more than the Pakistanis Indians will be disappointed. .
no Pakistani is disappointed, as i said earlier, This is sad, for the First time ever Indians prayed for our success but we lost tsk tsk...

India played badly with pakistan and unlucky with australia - so did not deserve to go through to next round.

good luck pakistan

India played badly with pakistan and unlucky with australia - so did not deserve to go through to next round.

good luck pakistan

I can understand ur feelings, Thank u Sir, anyways when is IPL starting???

So much effort for our neighbors (Indians)...... Now, Pakistan is the Only "Brown" Team in Semis

An observation

The 4 semifinalists are the same as 1992 world cup. Also like in 1992, Australia is playing England, while Pakistan take on New Zealand. If it is a repeat, expect Pakistan to lift the cup.

BTW I would rather like to see Pakistan as winners than Australia and as far as I know most cricket fans in India will wish that as since last few years, Indians hate the Aussie cricket team.

An observation

The 4 semifinalists are the same as 1992 world cup. Also like in 1992, Australia is playing England, while Pakistan take on New Zealand. If it is a repeat, expect Pakistan to lift the cup.

BTW I would rather like to see Pakistan as winners than Australia and as far as I know most cricket fans in India will wish that as since last few years, Indians hate the Aussie cricket team.

Thank U jaunty

Indians hate the Aussie cricket team.

OF course now that hatred must have increased

Back
Top Bottom