What's new

All About ICC Champions Trophy 2009

Who do you think will win the ICC Champion's Trophy 2009

• Total voters
i thinbk it is our turn to lift the trophy if misbah will not play we will win becoz he blocks alot wastes deliveries and when he hit he get catched by fielders i hope he should not play now and bring some good players likes of khalid latif

exactly, he got hit wicket thats very stupid way to get out, especially when nearly 1 billion people are hoping so much form him, thats a very bad way to get out....
Khaild latif is a Good replacement....

i thinbk it is our turn to lift the trophy if misbah will not play we will win becoz he blocks alot wastes deliveries and when he hit he get catched by fielders i hope he should not play now and bring some good players likes of khalid latif

We have Umar Akmal for his replacement.......

Things are getting tough for Australia :P

183-7. 23 to win from 36 balls.

Australia require another 26 runs with 3 wickets and 39 balls remaining

I am already experiencing highly repetitive premature ectopic beats and partial syncopes !!!

I'm somewhere between :confused:/:cry:/:hitwall:/:bounce:/:undecided:

Holy Crap!

Ajmal just took another wicket!

wow.. hats off to Pakistan. Made a dull game bloody interesting. India btw bowled well against WI. 129 all out. So if aussies choke, India have a good chance to pull this of.

Come on Pakistan. . .!!! (Admittedly may be for the 1st time in life)..lol

Great come back by Pakistan......... outstanding bowling by Rana.....:tup:

Everyone knows that we're loosing on purpose :P Some of the worst fielding I've ever seen by Pakistani team.

Back
Top Bottom