What's new

All About ICC Champions Trophy 2009

Who do you think will win the ICC Champion's Trophy 2009

• Total voters
i really hope paksitan beat the aussie - and give hope to indian team.

and they loose their match against west indies .

the end point is as simple as - Indian team dont deserve to be in semi !!!!!

I support that :yahoo: :pakistan:

PaK: 205/6

Misbah-ul-Haq ko Cricket chor deni chahiye............... Wide ball per Hit wicket......... :hitwall:

Now thats clearly intentional on Pakistan's part. Instead of all this drama, give rest to many key players, give chance to youngsters. Tell me any team which scores at 3.5 RPO with 5-6 wickets remaining at the end of the innings.

@ emo_girl - Yes it hurts, So many fans of Pak team, its international cricket dammit not any muhalla league, why not give chance to youngsters when team already reached semi's ? This OZ team was never interested in touring Pak, only money matters to them, Aus beat Pak in 12 out of the last 15 matches.

Now thats clearly intentional on Pakistan's part. Instead of all this drama, give rest to many key players, give chance to youngsters. Tell me any team which scores at 3.5 RPO with 5-6 wickets remaining at the end of the innings.

@ emo_girl - Yes it hurts, So many fans of Pak team, its international cricket dammit not any muhalla league, why not give chance to youngsters when team already reached semi's ?

I can tell u that team 'Pakistan', How many Youngsters are there in Squad, Asif is given Chance, too many Changes can disturb the team :smokin:
Good going Aussies, They have taught us some lessons :smokin:
BTW i heard that money matters a lotttttttttttttttttt for Indian team, is that right???

Last edited:
plz, show some link , to see it , on line!
well, Pakistani's, has bad habbit, & old habbit, they can do great things tody, but very next day, they do it, horriblly, but never underestimate them, its in the best intertsts, of any body, who looks them down!:no:;):pakistan:

plz, show some link , to see it , on line!
well, pakis, has bad habbit, & old habbit, they can do great things tody, but very next day, they do it, horriblly, but never underestimate them, its in the best intertsts, of any body, who looks them down!:no:;):pakistan:

yeah man Pakistan is the most un predictable team, I was very sad when i saw Misbah getting hit wicket, some people even cried in their hearts & cursed Pak team as well, bht tars aya muje,anyways hope for the best....
I wanted a Final with India, but..... U know
BTW don't see it live,acha ni lagta na, go to Cric Info & just see live scores

Last edited:
i thinbk it is our turn to lift the trophy if misbah will not play we will win becoz he blocks alot wastes deliveries and when he hit he get catched by fielders i hope he should not play now and bring some good players likes of khalid latif

Back
Top Bottom