What's new

All About ICC Champions Trophy 2009

Who do you think will win the ICC Champion's Trophy 2009

• Total voters
We Won Yaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D:D

Gambhir & Raina Played very good but at the end better team won it :)

Congratz Pakistan.......Loving this Moment :D

Now if India either loose to WI or Aus, or if they dont make it to Semis then Dhoni as a 'captain' will have to face the music. If India go home early then it will be their 2nd early exit this year in 2 big tournaments. Dhoni will have to face the 'spicy indian media':rofl::rofl:

Ab Photoshop install hi nahi

Paint se jitna huwa , utna hi kar lia :D

I can still hear people firing their firearms with joy here in Lahore. Amazing atmosphere, amazing victory!

Pakistan Zindabaad! :pakistan:

(P.S Well played India! It was truly a battle till the very last few overs. Good effort!)

As it is Dhoni as a captain was already over hyped, seeing his face in presentation; i am sure now he has realised that he should pay more attention on Cricket rather than on B'wood.

If India gets kicked out of CT in early stages then dhoni will seriously be in trouble.

PS: I really dont like Pathetic Dhoni attitude, in presnentation he didnt say a single word on Pak Performance, really pathetic. He didnt appreciate our performance but who cares? Guy got a fitting reply from our 'Jawaans' :)

Congrats to Pakistan.

Now please beat Australia badly so that we may have a chance to avenge our defeat in the latter half of the tournament.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom