What's new

All About ICC Champions Trophy 2009

Who do you think will win the ICC Champion's Trophy 2009

• Total voters
PS: Not being pessimistic and defeatist but just honest.

We put up a great show but India has us between a rock and a hard place and I don't think we can bounce back. Made some mistakes, but hey, we put up a damn good fight. And hey, we're making India fight-ish for every run and we should be proud of our boys (except for Imran Nazir, who will be publicly executed) :p

Aamer to bowl.............. hope he will get wicket in this over...

Hard luck Raina. Another day it might have been a diff decision, but that's cricket. Well played. got us back in the game. lets c what happens.

PS: Not being pessimistic and defeatist but just honest.

We put up a great show but India has us between a rock and a hard place and I don't think we can bounce back. Made some mistakes, but hey, we put up a damn good fight. And hey, we're making India fight-ish for every run and we should be proud of our boys (except for Imran Nazir, who will be publicly executed) :p
Of course its a game and as promised, the game has delivered. ITs not been one sided and Indians are very much in the game till Pathan and Dravid are there. The tail is still not exposed. Pathan's a legit batsman.

nice over by Aamer........ 4 runs in it........... 212/5 in 37 overs.......

Afridi k overs mukk gaye!

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Asim bhai you should write Required Rate.... mein samjha Run Rate hy 7 :D Run Rate is 5.73 ...
lol, you're right. Assal main Req Rate pe hi focus kia hua hoon :D

Indians will probably take the Batting powerplay now that Afridi is gone

and ouuuuuuuuuuuuuut

yeah that wass poor decision....... it hit a bat first....... Shuker hy Out tu ho gaya na :D

But the umpires were also unfair with some of the No balls. Lekin khair, hisbaad barabar ho gya hai :P

219/6

I think India has so little chance to comeback again

But

Cricket is unpredictable

Back
Top Bottom