What's new

Aliens to come to Earth to enslave and eat humans

These ideas scared the **** out of me when I was a teenager, I'm glad that I've learned to ignore them or else I would've ended up having the symptoms of Schizophrenia.

I was diagonised for Schizophernia recently, may be too much alien shyte.

But Ahmadinejad prefers the Humanoids and hates the Reptilians (the Israeli lobby inside the USA), Is that it? LOL

Why can't Iran remove this Ahmed Nut Job and replace with a better person to represent you guys?

ISRO2222 teach me how to get to the fourth dimension and getting in contact with the aliens.

ISROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Please teach me too how to get to the fourth dimension???? i want to contact aliens :)

@Neutralcitizen @Arian @Tvsram1992 i have given all details in this thread how to meet arcturians but i guess you all missed it or may be Reptilians dont want u all to read it.... i will again explain everything (i just hope u all will read it).... First u need is time in ur hand.... Without time u cant do anything.... 2nd u need is chakra yoga. Then u need is visaulization mp3 for mediation. Than u need is arcturians frequency activation code.... i will explain step by step. First learn chakra cleaning yoga and then download visualization mp3 and then i take it from there and explain you all further.... Please leave msg here after u downloaded chakra yoga and visualization mp3....
7 Kundalini Yoga Postures to Clear the Chakras
Yoga Breathing (Pranayama) - The Seven Chakras
SPECIFIC YOGA POSTURES FOR CHAKRAS
Here is visualization (meditation) mp3. Must download. Specialy 2nd mp3 and 3rd mp3....
Free Meditation Mp3 Visualization downloads Life Altering

@Neutralcitizen @Arian @Tvsram1992 i have given all details in this thread how to meet arcturians but i guess you all missed it or may be Reptilians dont want u all to read it.... i will again explain everything (i just hope u all will read it).... First u need is time in ur hand.... Without time u cant do anything.... 2nd u need is chakra yoga. Then u need is visaulization mp3 for mediation. Than u need is arcturians frequency activation code.... i will explain step by step. First learn chakra cleaning yoga and then download visualization mp3 and then i take it from there and explain you all further.... Please leave msg here after u downloaded chakra yoga and visualization mp3....
These are steps for out of body experience/astral projection,clairvoyance and it is termed unsafe by yoga experts.
Out-of-body experience - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Astral projection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:D

@Neutralcitizen @Arian @Tvsram1992 i have given all details in this thread how to meet arcturians but i guess you all missed it or may be Reptilians dont want u all to read it.... i will again explain everything (i just hope u all will read it)..

Isro would u believe, when i was reading ure post as to how to contact arcutarians, my system got turned off twice, without any reason, UPS was on, but system automatically turned off.
I found it unusual, but i think it was just co incident.

Out of body experience is very tiring & it will drain all your energy out if done improperly.

Yes I do believe in the existence of aliens. I might differ in some of the theories said by ISRO.

Some things isro2222 don't sound far fetched I sure you have heard of the vimanas crafts ? and the alien wars over the indian sub Continent ?

@Arian Ahmadinejad and all world goverments takes blessing from Reptilians (Satan).... If they dont then they get eleminated....
Ok one question for u buddy.. u said world governments/ leaders like Bush Obama etc worship reptilians.. Do they do it consciously or unconsciously ?

Isro would u believe, when i was reading ure post as to how to contact arcutarians, my system got turned off twice, without any reason, UPS was on, but system automatically turned off.
I found it unusual, but i think it was just co incident.

I had similar experiences.

Ok one question for u buddy.. u said world governments/ leaders like Bush Obama etc worship reptilians.. Do they do it consciously or unconsciously ?

I have heard it's through a blood ritual heard of bohemian grove ?

Back
Top Bottom