What's new

Ali Haider Gilani abducted

His father was in-charge of law-and-order for years and under his premiership, thousands have been victim of this terrorism. Its sad that another son of the nation is abducted but he is probably 552447th victim and 552446 before him deserve sympathy from everybody first.

He will come back after election ... At this time he will be surely enjoying in some farm house ................

Could It be that PPP reciprocated Imran Khans falling off stunt with this one to gain pubic sympathy?

Political affinity takes over common sense.

Conspiracy theorists rules the roost .

Its Not Good .. But Dont know why my heart is kinda happy ..:undecided:

May be Bcoz what they did in last five years to our nation .. Khair waise b kehte hain na

Kuch Paane keh liye Kuch khona pharta hai .. 5 saal pehle ki inki position dekh lo aur ab ki dekh lo..

And that thug saying on live channels that he will not let it happen (Elections) BC

may he come back home safe...but i think they r trying to get sympathy vote or trying to delay the elections...

But PPP is too shameless of taking benefits from everything......

i dont think so people vote out of sympathy here. The Multan politics is that of gadinashini and Gilanis are no doubt incharge there. People there are just like those slave mureeds like in interior Sindh they are going to vote for the family irrespective of kidnapping or death.

Mugha to PPP ka apna drama lagta ha. They know they are history in the coming elections which is 2 days from now. They simply want to delay the election process to maybe try to get sympathy vote for themselves.

Could It be that PPP reciprocated Imran Khans falling off stunt with this one to gain pubic sympathy?

Well said...could be the possibility.... anything could be expected from PPP somehow...they can reciprocate IK's fall...but more possibility seems of personal rivalry....

Political affinity takes over common sense.

Conspiracy theorists rules the roost .

That's there in their blood. Somebody, some where just have to point out with some loose doubts.

I am totally against all forms of violence specially in political system, I mean how can any true political party be involved in any kind of violence when they are the ones who claim to be the champions of democracy, which itself means "agreeing to disagree", to respect others point of view and let the common people decide what they want.

Although this is not the time or the place, but I have never felt so much humiliated or insulted by anyone, by anything in my life than the last two sentences, lets see if his looted money and stature keeps his son safe. Time to reap what you sow. May all such corrupt and incompetent leaders and their families rot in hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its Not Good .. But Dont know why my heart is kinda happy ..:undecided:

May be Bcoz what they did in last five years to our nation .. Khair waise b kehte hain na

Kuch Paane keh liye Kuch khona pharta hai .. 5 saal pehle ki inki position dekh lo aur ab ki dekh lo..

And that thug saying on live channels that he will not let it happen (Elections) BC

aww.....how shameful of him for saying this!:angry:well what to be expected from them?

AFAIK - Gilani family was in weak position - most chances was that PML-N or PTI candidate will win, can it be staged?

Back
Top Bottom